Defend this with out resorting to saying non western life doesn't matter

Defend this with out resorting to saying non western life doesn't matter

>defend this without mentioning the best reason because it hurts my feelings.

How about no.

You don't complain about a log of shit inside a toilet

You do when dirty shit water splashes on your ass

The Muslim country's got what they deserve. White christian country are a result of terrorism from the other 2 country's

No. It says they're media and news don't sensationalize what happens to everyone, which is death.

Life is cheap in those countries.

non western lives don't matter

You can't defend it without saying some people aren't people, OP.

If I wake up and there's poop in the toilet, no big deal. If I wake up and there's poop on the kitchen table, we have a problem.

It's not in our culture. It is in theirs.

>watch western media
>they report more on western things
HOLD THE PRESSES

non western life doesn't matter

>I don't like people that are different than me >:(

We relate more to societies like us. Western media covers western atrocities. Arab media can cover arab atrocities.

Would you ever complain if Chinese media covered the Japanese tsunami with more gusto than they covered one in the Carribean? Of course you wouldn't, because you only project these demands of caring about the entire world as much as your own onto white people.

I dont defend this. The EU is a propaganda organization as well as all its other evils.

Fuck muslims though. They have no love for us.

Prepare to be BTFO: Praktischer Idealismus.

except they have been paying attention to those attacks, you cunt.

why doesn't anyone talk about man-eating escalators yet people draw shit for turkey and pakistan

chinese escalator*

If there's a fire in my house I'm concerned. If there's a fire in another town I'm not as concerned.

I don't really care if a random guy die in my town.
But if my cousin or my brother die, i will fucking cry.

Does this really needed a thread ?

non western life doesn't matter...
to me. is that better?

I don't like Islam and don't care when they kill each other

wow! you have very poor comprehension skills because that's not what they said at all.

>non western life doesn't matter
you said it yourself!

Thank you based tooth past elf

>place gets bombed every
>bombed again for the 516th day in a row
>media still mention it despite it being daily news.

>bombing in country thats never bombed.
>media report on it largely because it is extremely rare.

It's almost as simple as the fact that OP is a faggot.

Lol, Pakistan basically made the Taliban to attack India. The fact that they're getting blown up is nobody else's fault except theirs.

This

we dont care

idc about any of these countries.

>Breaking new! A car was stolen in Compton!

Why are the two flags on the wrong side?

Who the fuck cares about a bomb in muslimistan?

Turks and Arabs probably killed all the journalist reporting the event.

>see filename
reddit army detected

if someone sets my house on fire i care, if someone sets his own house on fire i don't

> Western terrorism
> Western media reports on it

oh shit figured it out.

I'm sure Turkish media didn't give a flying fuck about the Boston Bombing but make big newspieces on whatver happens there.

We live in the west, thus see more western media thats focused on western culture.

In the middle east, their outlets cover this kind of stuff equally.

The image you posted is from a confused westerners perspective.

I think this shows that non-whites don't even care about their own people.The French made huge candlelight vigils, are people expecting them to come over and do it for them?

it is unnatural to care more about people from far distant lands than from those who are close to you.

france and germany are simply far more important to the majority of people in the west than any place in sandland will ever be.

likewise i dont even know who runs most of the countries in south america, because they are irrelevant to my life

>Defend this with out resorting to saying non western life doesn't matter

Implying I don't value the lives of Christians in the Middle East.

We live in the west so we give more attention to things that happen here, to our people, than the middle east.

Rest assured China/India did not care that much about the Paris attacks or the Orlando club massacre.

They didn't even bother to put their flags at half-mast

They are doing it to themselves, fuck them.

There's your defense

/thread

funnily enough the Turkish attacks were the top story on every news outlet I checked the day it happened. People spreading pictures like OP are just full of shit.

Non Western lives don't matter. I care about white lives.

Uhm, I don't give a fuck what happens over there because the same shit always happens. It's the Ramadan Bombathon. It isn't special. It's expected. It isn't news. But when the Commando from Orlando, the Allahu Gaybar, the 2nd place score winner goes into [email protected], obviously it's different. It's newsworthy because it happened in a civilized country. The chimps in Turkey and the rest of the land o' sand? Who gives a fuck.

Man bites dog

Westerners care about the West. Who the fuck would have thought?

It doesn't fit the liberal slant that gun culture, islamophobia, and racism are why these terrorist attacks are committed so it gets ignored. It does fit the true narrative that there is a significant radical population that will blow up anyone and everyone that doesn't love allah as much as they do

Turkey and Pakistan=Terrorism is common
France and Belgium=Terrorism is uncommon

Oh that was a good thread

This.

What did japan say once?

poopoo in toilet bowl, no individual care
poopoo in spaghetti, everybody upseti

if we mourned for deaths in every country in the world, we'd mourn all the fucking time. also, these thing happen so rarely in the west, specially in europe, that it's a genuine shock. same thing applies to say japan or singapore or other countries that aren't either warzones or completely fucked in terms of security (like turkey).

And then you have people in Europe claiming that we should just get used to this sort of shit. Oh we had it good for the past 70 years, now we must accept that terrorism happens every month. It's a retarded train of thought.

Are you going to be the white person that goes to Turkey and Syria with some high-priced camera equipment? No? Come on, Islam is the dominant religion there and you know they are a religion of peace. You're not Islamophobia are you?

Terrorists getting killed by other terrorists is not really a tragedy. Innocent white people getting killed by terrorists is.

Chaos and discord is common in the islamic world.

Nothing else to add.

I don't care about either

both turkey and Pakistan have supported Wahhabi based organisations financially and militarily and politically
and the attacks they had were backlashes of their own tools.

Are you a US soldier?

>poopoo in spaghetti, everybody upseti

no.

Only death of white people care for me

>western media covers terrorist attacks on the west
WOWOWOWOWOW
OMG DEY R RAYCISS.

How the fuck do you have internet?

Pakistan is a terrorist state that harbored Osama without telling anyone and Turkey wants to become an islamic theocracy. Fuck them both, they bring this shit upon themselves.

everyone cares more about what happens down the street than about what happens across the globe you retarded bit of cunt-fungus

No news crew is gonna show up in Death Valley California when it hits 120 degrees there, because no shit that happens every year. But if it happened in say, Brussels, or Paris, people would be pretty fucking surprised and interested.

1997 modem over phone line
2005 broadband

non western life doesn't matter.

We are the west so western terror attacks get prominence here.

How hard is that to understand?

but you are an Islamic kingdom

The Moon and Star on those islamic flags represents a womb and the anti-christ being born, they are vile scum and death is too good for them