biopic when?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XYURcmtzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably never now

This is his biopic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XYURcmtzA

Andy Dick finally gets the role he deserves

Is this thread going to be allowed with all the alt-left scum plaguing the board and moderation team?

we were here first faggot

more like homoopic lmao

He'll release a proper statement soon enough I believe.

I was also wondering what he's on about regarding some of his comments about maturity. But I'm sure he just worded it in a shit way. Only saw the condensed version.

Also, isn't it weird how this all came out only now? Smells of foul play.

Macaulay culkin will play him in the 2016 election movie

Idris Elba

lol

Rip

They'll just keep slinging shit till some of it sticks

This might be the one that kills him. All these racist, sexist or whatever accusations can be easily debunked as jokes or dude free speech lmao. But pedo enabler? That shit sticks.

You know damn well Hollywood would never allow a biopic on a Jew pedophile.

I watch that live. it's taken way out of context. It was about affirmative consent being wrong and then transitioned into the gay world and he said that older men will help younger boys in their teens (15-22 range) I've seen it, my cousin was kicked out by my aunt for being gay and that's what he did. Then a few people at my school had the same thing happen too. It's factual, being outraged is idiotic

i hope this didn't stick, if Breitbart sticks with him, he might be okay

Isn't this the gay republican? What'd he do?

But what about his comment that "some 13 year olds are mature enough" or something like that? I mean, he can cope with his sexual assault however he wants, but by saying shit like that he's gonna have a bad time.

CATCH HIM

From the studio that brought you Denial
Milo
Starring
Steve Buscemi as Milo Yiannopoulos
Kerry Washington as Leslie Jones
and
Andy Serkis in a performace capture role as Steve Bannon

he was dumb enough to believe the hard right would put up with a flamboyant faggot in the long run.

More specifically: he defended man/(teen)boy relationships on video and it was leaked right after it was announced he'd be the keynote at CPAC.

Everyone is bashing him as a pedo-defender, he lost the speaking invite at CPAC and his recent book deal.

So this is what it looks like when an internet troll gets banned from real life

Did he actually fuck a kid or something?

>It's factual, being outraged is idiotic

you mean to tell me people are ignoring context and twisting facts around to suit their agenda?

alt-right pot, meet kettle