Colorado has significantly higher fatal accidents since legalizing pot

>Colorado has significantly higher fatal accidents since legalizing pot
>Hey Jamie pull that up... huh? it says here that fatal accidents have gone down
>This is unfair, I can't debate two people at once... come on my show

who was in the wrong here?

everything there is signifanctly HIGHER hehe....

I can see where Rogan was in the right since all he wants is to learn the truth, but then again, having your producer pull up the statistics on the fly is a bitch move

>but then again, having your producer pull up the statistics on the fly is a bitch move
Why?

>fact checking is unfair

>land of the free
>Get arrested for buying pot

Rogan was in the wrong for trying to force someone into a debate that didn't want to debate then attack him for it. And if you're going to have a televised debate you need to let the other side pull up his own research. Which Crowder had to do later on his own show.

dude weed guy vs sober man, I wonder who wins the argument.

The only reason Rogan won was because he had his guy find the stats in Colorado. If he was on Crowder's show he would have lost

Crowder was wrong about Jamie and Rogan was being a condescending bully.

Buzz

>but the aaa study says they have gone up
>dude the aaa they are fucking owned by the bilderbergs

what did joe mean by this?

depends on how its used it can be unfair. If one peraon in the debate can pull statistics, while the other can't, you have a problem

Welcome to Trump's America.

That's not fact checking. It's looking up bias confirmation. Crowder didn't have that advantage.

Have Jamie pull up THIS article instead.

Then maybe he shouldn't make a bullshit claim to begin with.

Biting commentary. Truly witty.

fuck off to leddit faggot

he cited a AAA study that they had gone up

joe then said that study was invalid for some reason he couldnt explain

but colorados population has gone up!

What does that have to do with pot?

Fun fact: traffic accidents across the entire country went up recently.

since 2008? Wow, such time. Many year

>First year since 2008 that deaths were over 500

Sounds like it varies and they just had a bad year. How long has pot been legal there now?

If the argument is that pot is contributing to a higher number of fatal accidents, going back 20 years before it was legalized isnt as important as you think

we now know what happens when these youtube rightwing click bait media heads are actually faced with a real debate with real facts. I watched the thing where Rogan went on this blowhard's show and he started citing that the article did in fact say that automobile accidents increased. He then failed to ever mention that the article concludes that the increase in automobile accidents being directly related to marijuana legalization is impossible to say with the current data we have.

steven crowder is just a media head looking to make a quick buck off a trend. Give trump 8 years, these chumps will be forgotten and there will be a new wave of left wing click bait cunts doing the same thing.

Yes, it is. There are bad years on the highways. If you're trying to make a causal link between pot and accidents, the fact that there were more fatalities years before debunks the argument.

This correlation is proof of causation

Crowder is a whiny, annoying cuckservative

I have no idea how he has a following.

Jaime pulled up articles that Steven Crowder's website was citing. Pay attention.

>I don't Joe, I don't know. I admit it, I give it to you. You can have it. It's yours. It's all yours, I don't even like this argument, it's really stupid and immature and i don't even care about weed, smoke up if you want dude, smoke all you want, doesn't affect me one bit, it's cool, everyone on the planet could smoke and I swear to god with all that is in me I swear to god I would not care one bit at all, not one little bit, I swear I wouldn't even think about it when I would be alone, I wouldn't care what so ever, it would be impossible for me to care any less than what I can imagine what it would be like feeling that what so ever, I honest to god all might with in me Jesus Christ of Nazareth vergin Mary's only child that I swear I would not care if you want to smoke all the weed on the face of the earth right in this moment and opp operate heavy machinery immediately afterwards, its fine I swear it is, and

no it doesnt dipshit. Other factors may have contributed toward the decline in auto deaths, and when it was legalized, that change caused the trend to reverse. I'm not saying that is the case, I'm saying that claiming "hurr its been debunked look at this graph" is retarded

this correlation is proof that crowder was full of shit

causation, for anything, can never been proven btw, learn2hume

Joe was on Crowder's podcast, and were chill as fuck. You guy's are like fucking girls who live off 30 mins of drama in a 3 hour podcast..

You would need a lot more shit just than more recorded traffic accidents to "prove" legal pot was the cause

first you would need to show traffic accidents per capita

then miles driven per capita

then the amount of marajuana usage per capita and wether or not it has increased (good fucking luck)

then get the amount of people per capita driving under the influence specifically related to majajuana (good fucking luck again)

Then you would have to check the number of hispanics per capita in the population and wether it has increased (far higher rate of DWI)

and even then you have to consider the number of safety regulations on cares and wether or not they have decreased the number of accidents/fatalities

then you have to take into account more/less stringent policing tactics

it would be a nightmare to determine whether or not pot was actually increasing vehicular accidents even IF we had good statistics (we don't)

>~10 more fatalities than nearly a decade prior

wow it's fucking nothing

I like when Gavin was on and he was throwing out all these numbers regarding teacher's salaries that weren't close to being correct. Gavin's a fucking moron when it comes to politics though. He read one book about how the wage gap is a myth (which I agree with) and he just has been parroting it for like 3 years now. He generalizes way too much too. And his arguments are usually pants on head retarded.

Why are you pretending to disagree when you said the same thing I did?

Is it try-to-sound-smart on Sup Forums night?

ALDRINS INStAGRAM!!!!

Joke's on you, I want to be a little girl

are you really asking why I repeated a post of yours that happened after I posted?

Both of them sound very similar, I didn't realise until listening to the show.

>yo jamie, pull up the first google result that confirms my statement
>way ahead of you my man

When they pulled up that Aldrin interview I felt bad for the dude hes genuinely lost his fucking mind.

i'd say of all these new conservative internet pundits, gavin is the one i am least interested in and impressed with.

I thought it was a good argument til Joe started calling him "fuck face" after every sentence which he took advantage of cause he knew Crowder wasnt going to go that far. Straight up intimidation.

No, the reason Rogan won was because the other guy was full of shit.

The weak should fear the strong.

It would be interesting to see what the ratio of actual people from Colorado vs people visiting Colorado are in those fatalities.

>file isn't named *blocks your fap*

Crowder's too nice to say anything back.

Rogan's a cunt with Napoleon Syndrome, there's some subjects he'll get really defensive about and chimpout over. Weed is one of them.

This is a good point. Hasn't tourism to Colorado gone up dramatically since they legalized marijuana?

>Rogan's a cunt with Napoleon Syndrome

no

My friends would always talk about how they weren't impaired while driving high, and I believed them. They drove very well while high.i was just as big of a pothead as them in high school but I drove like a fucking retard. It must affect people in different ways or something.

Recently got into the podcasts of joe rogan, what are the best ones? I've seen the alex jones one already.

Yep. Even with legalization in other states Colorado is still considered the Amsterdam of America.

77 million tourists in 2015, hard to say what percentage is for weed, but still.

Wow no shit detective, you cracked the fucking case!

Joe took the bait and lost his shit it was kinda funny seeing him go off on something so insignificant. But Crowders mistake was saying "sure Joe youre right we'll say I'm wrong" like an arrogant prick instead of being the bigger person and accepting what he said could be wrong.

he should've stayed quiet and let Jamie find some shit countering that.

He definitely lost the argument when he pulled up that article

Crowder cherrypicked a lot to justify his view and was dishonest but remember at the start Rogan asked him if there is one issue he did not want to discuss and it was mairjuana and then Joe gets asshurt because since he started smoking weed so much later than the average pothead he feels the need to overcompensate and white knight a plant.

It was an embarrassing display from both.

/thread

>Crowder's too nice

Know how I know you're wrong?

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

Best one might be with Jordan Peterson. Milo Yiannopoulos ones are cool too. If you have an interest in MMA both times Cowboy Cerrone went there were awesome, especially last time. James Hetfield one is pretty tight too. Any time Joey Diaz is on the podcast it's a riot, especially the last time with Schaub and Eddie, he lost his shit so bad.

My favourite, besides the Peterson one, might be the one he did with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson (think he did two, the second one was better), they talk about some really interesting shit.

he dressed as a woman and went to a womens march

top shitlord

How?

lol rogans been around way before trump you autistic redditor

also its 24 years of Trump Dynasty not 8. You faggot leftists will never see power again.

What was the argument even about? I didn't see the podcast yet and I think I'll only be able to do it in 2 days, can someone give me a quick update?
Bravo just fucking kills the mood for me every time, I don't think there's a single time where he contributed positively to the podcast.

He was right about teacher's salaries in a way, just everyone was too retarded to pick up on it. I have an IQ of over 130 so I knew how to decipher what Gavin McLesserMind was saying.

He was saying "real work". Sitting in the staff room talking about which kid's dick you want to suck with a bunch of other public sector fags does not constitute work. They recycle a lot of their curriculum as well. Some teachers only teach two classes a day and can get like $120-$130 for two hours of actual teaching but they have to spend 8 hours or so on the campus.

>Cerrone
what happened to him last time? he was really freaking out until the second half of the podcast came around, did he smoke weed or something?

I'm really surprised Eddie hasn't died in a ridiculous way, I couldn't trust him to do anything

link and when does the argument take place?

i blame this on the objective fact that everyone is a retard these days

Thanks for the recommendations

Cowboy's a social mess outside his circle of friends, he was nervous.

They were both acting like idiots. Crowder's whole "I don't care about weed but I think it's actually kinda bad!" stance is pure bullshit. However, Rogan should have been calm and smart enough to let it go. Crowder is right about how Rogan can't handle the subject of weed rationally though. Also calling him a little bitch and fuckface constantly but then turning around and saying "lol just kidding buddy!" makes Joe appear to have the maturity of a 17 year old.

That might be why, if he actually set his mind to suicide he'd fuck that up too. God I fucking hate Edgybrah.

i would watch this

Crowder briefly stated weed has increased traffic deaths in Colorado since legalization.
Then Joe disagreed for the next 2 hours. It was cringe honestly.

PULL IT UP you spic fuck!

How did Joe get away with this?

Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

Jesus this is something I expected from Redban.

joe wasn't wrong.

Yeah. I was disappointed because I believed Rogan was better than this. He's not. Typical addict behavior. It's fine though. JRE is still great.

I can't get behind Crowder on the pot thing. It feels like he's against it because liberals are for it and he's a conservative so he has to be against it. I hate pot heads and I don't smoke weed but no one should go to jail for smoking some weed. Also, aren't conservatives like Crowder against big government telling us what to do with our own bodies? I thought he was for smaller government regulations and Bullshit like this. Weed is like alcohol or cigarettes, harmful but we should be free to kill ourselves with it.

>Crowder briefly stated weed has increased traffic deaths in Colorado since legalization.
I like this disingenuous simplification. Here's a smug "I don't care about the weed issue but I'm gonna harp on about it" crowder face

He wasn't wrong but waste our time with 3 hours of arguing about weed. I would've honestly shut down the episode and argued it off camera. Especially when Joe was calling him all those names how do you think that makes you look.

I do not remember him saying that pls be real.

It's a meme you newshit.

Didnt he say he has doctors on his show or some shit that say otherwise? I mean why else would they be on your show if theyre not going to back every generalized comment you make. I dont even smoke and know this is wrong.

> deadliest year of traffic fatalities since '08

> the agency doesn't have an explanation for the rise

> BEING HIGH DID IT

Oh shit

If you were so fucking smart you would know that teachers bust their balls. My mom would be up till midnight some nights doing lesson plans and marking homework, and her weekends were quite busy as well. Coupled with teaching a variety of hours at school all day, they don't get paid enough in some instances.
Fuck you and fuck gavin, arrogant pricks

Joe said it in Sam raimis unedited version it was a different time

>he was in the wrong for finding what was true

wow! everyone take a look at this retard!

Basically this. It was really cringe worthy and both Rogan and Crowder had moments where they came off as immature. That being said it was still entertaining as fuck to listen to.

But like Joe said, Jamie will pull all relevant information. However, it was actually Jamie who caused the argument to explode in the first place when he started shitting on the article on Crowder's site. So it did, in a way, come off as 2 against 1. But like Joe said, that shouldn't matter if you're right.

Just admit you don't like weed or people who smoke it and Joe being right pissed you off. Saves us an entire thread of bullshit

Crowder is factually wrong, but ethically right, because potheads are degenerates and should be gassed

>wizards this salty trying to look tough on a Vietnamese sandal crafting forum

This. Drug users should be gassed, drug dealers should be crucified.

>Here's a smug "I don't care about the weed issue but I'm gonna harp on about it" crowder face

but they stopped talking about it and then joe brought the issue up again and crowder immediately said why are we doing this again lets talk about other stuff