The movies that actually better than the books

The movies that actually better than the books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO4tQ6_ygdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much everything David Fincher touches

Jaws

The movie over simplified everything and just made it into a freedumbs are good Bush era Republicans are Nazis.

I bet you liked the shitquels

Not him but I love the prequel trilogy and I think the V For Vendetta movie pales in comparison to the funnybook.

V has prequels?

You mean the Matrix sequels? They are not terribad. They are just good kung fu movies, that I do agree shouldn't have spent so much money as they did

this. plus No Country For Old Men

>hurr ayy threat is better

>being this poltarded

Lord of the Rings

Books were shit. Ramblings of a madman.

Not him but the Dictator in the comic is based off of Thatcher and even Moore admitted so.

Why was he so fucking crazy?
Why did he feel the need to convert Natalie Portman to his ways that he went that far, did he need pussy that badly?

He was in a chemical accident when he was sent to a Concentration Camp.

all of them

>reading books

Never read the graphic novel...is it actually shitty?

No, he's wrong. It's better and more detailed about all the characters.

You're both hideously wrong. The Wachowski brothers took a complex story about anarchy vs fascism and turned it into simplistic "FUCK BUSH" bullshit, Snyder took Watchmen and turned it into a pretty looking action flick even though that aesthetic goes against some of the key themes of the book.
Correct.

Any Kubrick film really (except for Lolita), The Godfather films, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, There Will Be Blood and Stalker

Fight Club
Please excuse my reddit.

Really? That book must be REALLY fucking bad

Harry Potter

It might be, if only there was an extended cut where Weaving sang This Vicious Cabaret.
youtube.com/watch?v=JO4tQ6_ygdU

Not a movie, but has anyone seen the Hulu adaptation of 11/22/63? Just finished reading the novel for the second time and wondering if the show is at all faithful and worth a watch.

>Any Kubrick film really
haha, good one

No, OP is a faggot

Novel : Anarchist vs Totalitarianism
Movie : Marxist vs Conservatives

Inb4 hurrrrrrr it's not a novel

Drive.