Tfw you live in the only ACTUALLY relevant highly reputable country

>tfw you live in the only ACTUALLY relevant highly reputable country

netherlands more like neverlands LMAO

but you're not in canadia

swamp with a toothpaste-flag

dude weed

well now I'm just sad....

Is weed legal in canada?

Soon. Hopefully anyways unless that fucking cock sucker breaks that promise too.

The Ontario government found a way to fuck it up, so it should be legal soon. They don't fuck things up until it's a sure thing.

Weed becomes legal recreationally on 01 July next year.
And, though still irrelevant, Canada is by far the most relevant country on OP's list.

Could they have possibly made a worse plan? I mean god damn how can you fuck up selling drugs. There is literally nothing that stupid bitch can do right.

Sweet, welcome to club then

What did Ontario do this time? Last I heard it was legal on Canada Day 2018, legal age to buy would be 19, and they weren't sure where it would be sold at but likely not in beer stores.

There's gonna be 1 store for every 98000 residents one year after legalization and before that theyre gonna have like 35 fucking locations or something. 35 locations for the entire god damn province, its gonna be like the lcbo except worse and im sure the weed will be garbage. Dont lose touch with your dealer is all i can say.

Too bad these fucking immirants and jewcucks will make this list upside down for the EU countries soon.

I can at least enjoy this place for now but the future doesn't look bright unless we get more hitlers/breiviks.

>one store for every 30,742 km2.

That's basically the size of Belgium. Why is Ontario doing this?

Because Kathleen wynne is a total and absolute fucking moron that ruins everything her dirty dyke hands touch.

>Too bad these fucking immirants and jewcucks will make this list upside down for the EU countries soon.
>I can at least enjoy this place for now but the future doesn't look bright unless we get more hitlers/breiviks.
You are quite stupid, you realize.

Sorry Germany Jr. America Jr is more relevant than you guys.

The other post explained the problem with store count but at the end of the day it's the entire system.

We should be licensing dispensaries and taxing revenue. Creates an open market with competition to drive prices down and quality up.

Instead we're just making it LCBO 2.0, government monopoly that owns and controls every store and prices and hikes it up to pay their storefront, employee and bureaucracy costs, no matter what they say it's never going to compete with regular old dealers now so goodbye the wealth of tax revenue that could have become, would have been nice to funnel it all into the healthcare budget.

>Posting outdated numbers

I honestly expected a Swede to be the OP.

>only southern hemisphere nation on the list
how the FUCK do we do it bros?

user...

Man... if she gets re-elected... FUCK ONTARIO! But most likely Fuck Ottawa and Toronto, Liberal hell holes!

What is this top of? Reputation?

Canada voted in favor of an immigrant loving fruit loop, literally european tier.

Reputation of what?
Being a cuck nation?

>Immigrant loving

lol, keep falling for memes, try and not act like a political expert on other countries when your only experience is browsing Sup Forums.

We took one set of refugees (Married, women, or gays only) from other camps. One. Then in 2017 the Liberals lowered the immigration, refugee and private sponsorship caps to lower numbers than even the Conservatives. Be it either a 4 or 8 year term for Trudeau, at these numbers the country will gain LESS immigrants and refugees under him than the same term times under Harper.

It was political chess to gain favour from Liberals for votes.

What fucking nerve, Baffin Island is more relevant then most those cunts