Is there anyone pushing the "trust me, we're white" as hard as Nassem Nicholas Taleb?

Is there anyone pushing the "trust me, we're white" as hard as Nassem Nicholas Taleb?

I trust him desu

that guy at very left look like that chilean piano player

Sunnies are the good ones or the bad ones?

Sorry Mohie I am not into kebab culture.

Wasn't that the guy that got his ass kicked in Poland?

he's right you know

We will hunt him

I wonder how many times he has seen or heard himself referred to as a succesful Arab-American?

We should give him an honorary Argentinian citizenship and proof of whiteness.

Why does he care?

Lebanese are usually like that

i just love how everyone hates Arabs so much

he has a burning hatred for BS vendors, so he tried to put them all out of business by monopolizing their market

>Why does he care?
Arabs are desert dwellers. Lebs and Greeks are seafaring. One is a sand pokemon, the other is a water pokemon.

He has some interesting ideas, but he is overrated.

But compared to hacks like Malcolm Gladwell and Tim Feriss he's the fucking Buddha.

>muh fat tail
>muh skin in the game
>muh mediterranean master race

At least it's entertaining to watch him call off American Jews like Noah Smith and Steven Pinker.

You know, if there's some butthurt Lebanese poster here calling people idiots, then you know that he's here.

His anti-intervention preaching is pretty good too.

>MENA genetics article
>they ignore e1b

tfw hated

Be quiet Adolf.

GREECE IS E

E GOD DAMN YOU

WE WUZ KANGZ

But that's the Bulgarians and Albanians! As we all know, the Albanians built the sphinx.

>wh*Tes have to cherrypick our most retarded

>sperging out about haplotypes
I thought these people confined themselves to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

You should see his twitter, if the leftists didn't see him as a self-hating arab that has internalized white supremacy he would have been banned years ago.

Sunnis suck Saudi cock.

Shias lick Iranian balls.

If anything, this would lead people to believe that Greece is full of Turks rather than the opposite.