Was poland a mistake?

was poland a mistake?

No, but Germany was.

This is the third time your country has wrecked Europe in the last century Hans. You, schnitzel nigger, are the mistake.

No, they are good boys

Was refusing to ethnically cleanse germans after WWII a mistake?

Good to know you're doing that on your own nowadays.

germany is a mistake! why the fuck does europe have to help other from outside europe who violently hate us and want to kill us all and are literally our mortal enemies! who are of different race and religion! and terrorists! i know you western cucks have stockholm syndrome and feel guilty for colonialism but most of europe didnt have colonies in africa. so fuck off cuck btw poland is stronger than germany at this point so be carefull not to get invaded by them.

AMEN! couldnt agree more! Germany needs to get wrecked!

because they are coming to europe
letting greece and italiy handle them alone is neither fair nor practical...

we help our allies and friends instead of you ungrateful fucks.

Fuck off, Germany.

Fuck off. I do like that comic though.

Literally the worst country in Europe is Germany....Constantly trying to undermine other countries and kill millions of whites
>WW1
>WW2
> Ultra Nationalism destroyed Nationalism today
>Fourth Reich EU...Merkel's Germany continues to destroy Europe
>Literally the most cucked country in Europe

The allies should of kept Germany under occupation

for you

t. Muhammad Müller

rekt

second post best post

Poland is a fake country that needs to be partitioned between Russia and the German states.

the EU doesn't look jewish enough

All these polish diaspora leeches that are butthurt kek

>ww1
>germ's fault
it was a serb assassination of a prince in Austria that was the catylist of ww1.

ww2 wouldn't of happened if the treaty of Versailles hadn't entirely blamed Germany for ww1, allowing hitler to take advantage of economically vulnerable people.

I thought EU was a economic union. What's up with these immigrants?