Black people

>black people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xa7zkR9K8
twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic
hiiraan.com/news2/2006/nov/ontario_municipal_election_somali_canadian_prospective.aspx
www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forumsleaf posting off-topic garbage yet again

>people

holy shit, what a monstrous woman!

Who let Harambe out again?

Come on now. Harambe would have protected that child.

fuark that's a bit on the nose ay

why did it take the baby out of crib again?

Taking out the (wh*Toid) trash.

and thats how OP become retarded

That's not grammatically correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xa7zkR9K8

Almost positive that's a doll

It doesn't move naturally at all, and the hands look plastic if you look closely

twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488

Are you the fag who got bullied by a Jamacian who now spends his life sperging out like a Sup Forumstard on Sup Forums? I sure hope you are the "Another Day Wasted on Sup Forums" faget, as if not it would mean there are two Canadians this fucking insufferable, hellbent on making Sup Forums as shitty as possible.

OP here. Nobody bullied me, butthurt Somali.

That sounds like a soundtrack put to the video tape. And the person who you are using as a source is obviously biased. Not to mention it shouldn't be possible for a baby to make that much sound with a pacifier in it's mouth.

Any link other than a twitter profile about this?

So you are that cunt.
Seek help mate.

Who is here? Your imagined enemy? Go back to Somalia.

t. bullied by jamaicans

>150,000 Somalis in Canada
>Only Yemen which is just boat ride away has more diaspora
>Australia
>close to 20,000
wew lad

So that's why they have lower iq.

Turdbois extremely buttblasted rn

I'm not even OP.
Hmm?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora

Our former mayor was a big friend of the Somali community.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic

what a masterful bit of editing

why they do this?

I knew it wasn't just my imagination. I see them everywhere now. What the fuck. I thought our immigration process was limited to rich people (chinese), skilled workers (chinese, indian, filipinos), and the occasional token refugee (syrians, etc).

I'd take a billion chinese before ten thousand somalis. And we have over a hundred grand of them? My god.

I asked one once what the best part of Somali culture was and they said "banana". Banana. Apparently they eat bananas alongside meals and that's a big thing. I mean, I may hate Indian food but at least they try to contribute.

Shut up racist

wew

>letting anyone but your wife, her parents, or your parents look after your child

There's the problem right there. Too many people outsource parenting to third-world nannies and pay them at minimum wage but expect the utmost care. Sad!

look at them sitting on the floor there. They legitimately look like lowland gorillas or something

>auslard calling out someone else for making Sup Forums shitty
Ironic, really.

>banana
I went to a Somali restaurant one time and one of the things I ate was a banana. It was the first thing that came out when I vomited.

This. Also, my guess is that babyboomer grandparents refuse to retire and contribute to raising their grandchildren.

they are big on discipline I guess

You should read the wiki sources

Source that claims Canada has 150k somalis in it
hiiraan.com/news2/2006/nov/ontario_municipal_election_somali_canadian_prospective.aspx

>Canada has the largest Somali community outside of Somalia, estimates put the number of Somalis living in Canada at around 120,000-150,000.

They have no source, and it's a somali website

Here's stats Canada source

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

Total Somalis: 44,995

BTFO

I read the story behind it. This woman was a babysitter in Uganda and was beaten by that girl's father when he saw that tape.

whats wrong with blacks

Can't you guess

Highest ratio of garbage to decent human beings out of any race. I've met a bunch of good black people, but I've met a whole lot more garbage ones.

you know, it's their mainstream culture, people that grow up out of it are top lads like anyone else

did it kill the baby?

This. 60-80% of the time, you can tell if the person is shitty nog by the way they carry themselves.

don't be so sure

link on movie or documentary?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Empire of Dust: China in Africa or something. It's actually a good watch.

basically the moral of the documentary is, Africans don't like to work

That's how you deal with wh*Te subhumans. wh*Tes are useless human wastes and they should be treated as such.

When Muslims attack, they yell "allah akbar". What do blacks yell?

ALPHA AS FUCK

what is the context? I am confused

sounds like he speaks chink really well

racists btfo

BLACK man sees a bunch of Yakub's spawn and takes action against them

what the fuck are they doing

Based.

Who even knows

what a merciless nigger i hope it suffers

youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4

>it suffers
The wh*Toid thing did.

the white guy probably did die. you and the roach are really aweful posters and I even bet you aren't even non white

they should make a rap song about this dance move

AWESOME I'M SAVING THESE WEBMS

The only source for 150,000 Somalis comes from some Somlian website. Seems real legit. The only official source is Stats Canada which places it at 44,000.

Dude you're a wh*Te subhuman. You are inferior to roaches. It doesn't matter if you call me roach,rat, monkey or *insert animal/insect name here*, You would be still inferior to those insects/animals listed above.

they start training young

This tbqh. I can only imagine the mind and life of these two posters beyond the internet.

Living in Turkey is probably pretty stressful

Nap time for wh*Tey : )

I'm not white and if on that video there was a white guy just randomly beating up, possibly killing a black guy just because I'd feel as disgusted.

I called you a roach because that's what everyone calls you. I really don't care at all about turkey, but I see you posting your shit all over the place.

>if on that video there was a white guy just randomly beating up, possibly killing a black guy just because I'd feel as disgusted.
Have you ever seen white people acting like this? Ever?

wh*tes are subhuman

*wh*Tes

Where's the full one?

forgot webm

What's the capital T represent?

phoneposting autocorrect became a meme

probably phoneposting

no, but I guess there are fucked up white guys into ''hostel'' tier shit/ serial killers, pedos etc. Have I seen white people do stuff like that? (vid related) No
Does that make all white people good people?
No

Is every black person a nigger? No

Not everything is an absolute but man oh man do I really really hate niggers, this thread fucking triggered me.

that's a chinese woman, I thought it was going to rape it.

rape her****

lol @ the woman at the top

post webm proof

Based Jamaican lady doing her part in the genocide of wh*tes

"no go zones" are new to Europe, but many people don't realize that we've had them in America for generations.

Even as young kids, you learn that there are some places that white people simply do not travel. South Central LA, Detroit, Washington DC at night....etc. It's unspoken, but everyone generally understands that the cities are awful places full of violence. Nobody speaks openly about the source of that violence, but everyone knows.

JFC

it means dog in Turkish in a pejorative way
* is used in to censor swear words
T is there to emphasize that wh*Tes are dogs
it's like insult within an insult.

this is terrible, why are no responsible adults reigning them in? they're just filming it! or ignoring it

>Why we have the 2nd amendment
Although this was in South Africa I believe

fuck yeah kill those niggers

yes, gangs that raid your house like this in daylight are not something you see in the USA

I think you're expecting too much

I thought we had guns so we could protect ourselves from our own government, if it ever became tyrannical and be able to have a revolution.

fuck these stupid fucking niggers

I guess, but realistically it's because of these large dangerous violent populations we have, especially in all the cities