Name a bigger piece of feminist propaganda

Name a bigger piece of feminist propaganda.

You can't

>feminist propaganda.

What are you talking about you cunt?

The Beast came out and was all male. He took a shotgun point black and was honky dory

Fag

Somebody hasn't seen Bad Moms. Not that I blame you.

Mad Max Fury Road

It's literally males are dumb, violent, creepy, child abusers the movie.

The dad at the start was a super nice guy. Bruce Willis' character is a literal super hero.

It's really not, the uncle was abusive can you name any other character who was like what you describe?

Dennis
The Beast
Also during the hunting flashback her father said that male animals are dumb and female animals are smarter

The women in that movie were pretty useless and would've died if Max wasn't there. None of them possess accurate knowledge of how the wasteland worked to survive.

Who here ready for the M. Night Cinematic Universe Kino revolution?

Is he /our/ guy?

Dennis did nothing wrong, And the beast is not human.
And it's fucking true, Bucks are dumb as shit

So personalities from the psychopathic schizophrenic who was the main antagonist in the movie? So therefore it's feminist propaganda

During one of the sessions with Barry, the therapist stated that Dennis liked to make young girls dance naked.

>tfw no wiki with descriptions of each personality

If you ever hunted a day in your life you'd know that that does are smarter than bucks. Also, Split is about a man suffering from a mental illness. It does not state that all men are violent. Did you even watch the fucking movie? Kevin was abused be his MOTHER.

> jamblan
> not redpilled

He literally blatantly states that three grown women would not be able to take a single full grown below average height man on, plus, if you weren't an underaged faggot you'd remember the sjw outrage because he whitewashed avatar

>If you ever hunted a day in your life you'd know that that does are smarter than bucks

They could have left it out of the movie

>He literally blatantly states that three grown women

They were teenage girls in the movie.

>muh sjw boogeyman reeeeee
lmao kys incel

is this really the kind of thing you think about? that being "redpilled" means admitting that a man is strong enough to rape some teenagers? you people need help

This is 100% wrong i hunt every year

I don't give a fuck if it's sjw propagand if I can furiously fap to it.

Has a good rip come out yet?

As opposed to feminist stronk womyn who can take on any man power fantasy?

>They could have left it out of the movie
Why? To avoid triggering you? Fuck off.

Because it wasn't necessary if they didn't have a feminist agenda.

yes, and?
You don't?
what are you, some kind of a faggot?

>a dad stating a fact to amuse his daughter is " feminist agenda"
Like I said, fuck off.

Shamlamamama is far from a feminist

Any TV show, usually a sitcom, where the dad is consistently an incompetent fool compared to the wife or his kids.

not everyone on Sup Forums is a pedo you shitbag

it's debatable, some hunters think does are smarter, some think bucks

regardless it isn't just some random thing that was made up, it's based off a somewhat popular belief

>feminist propaganda
Erin Brockovich
Thelma and Louise
Monster
Titanic
Fried Green Tomatoes
Double Jeopardy
Precious
Suffragette
Hidden Figures (double points for being pro-black)

There are so many to choose from.

Your argument is the exact same logic that feminists use.
>The male protagonist of this film made a joke about women?! The filmmakers must be misogynists!
>This film doesn't have a strong female protagonist?! The filmmakers must be misogynists!
>The female protagonist in this film is an annoying asshole?! The filmmakers must be misogynists!
Et cetera, et cetera.

The people who think anything else other than that reality are the ones that need help