youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

americans

what's wrong?

this, give it back to mexico

fpbp

It has a two letter name.

City planning inspired by mould growth.

So if I work at those skyscrapers at the horizon and live at one of the house in bottom left, what's my commute time and how much does it cost a month?

The price is your sanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=v7lqJ7fH7J8

if you worked in a skyscraper you wouldn't be living in that part of LA

Those buildings are Downtown LA and this picture was taken from South Los Angeles. Along that freeway, the 110, you're probably talking a good 30 minutes to advance 5-10 miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

wh*Te subhumans

do you cunts have good public transport there

haha no

No, it's awful.

Actually this look extremely doable. Google say it's 12 minute but during peak maybe double or even triple that. I don't know if I get the right highway but from the pic that's the only way you can see both downtown and mountain in the background so I hope I at least get the direction right. No idea what's the distance in the photo, maybe 10km?

Still not as bad as BKK or Shanghai. I'd live in the bottom left and commute to downtown, no problem.

mexicans never populated california

hell, even arizona and new mexico were sparse shitlands that only christian missions occupied

>LA
>good public transport

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you are not a wagecuck

if you want good public transport in the USA you'd have to be looking at Boston or Chicago

It's 11pm here, look at it during rush hour at ~5pm

it does look a little unorganised, but not that bad. Is it due to trains being late, not enough space, people having a car culture etc?
what about new york?
thanks

top kek this is the first result on google

Mainly car culture. Everything that is interesting is spread out around the city. Downtown used to be terrible but it's been improving so maybe the metro system will become more useful as Downtown becomes a more important place.

Come on now.

please stop

I feel sorry for you bro, got any pictures of the coastline?

Wouldn't having things spread out make the metro more useful than if they were all in downtown? Assuming those places are in the network of course.

>t.
Why haven't you been rangebanned yet?

>screenshot of a wikipedia article explaining why spanish comes up with respect to Los Angeles deserves a ban
Give your stupid head a shake.

funny, here most of the wagecucks working at big skycrapers get paid like shit unless you're a manager of some sort.
blue collar, sells and construction is where the money is at.

This explains a lot about LA

Niggers and messikans.

Yeah , its called buy a decent car and don't be a poorfag.

In LA, ideal conditions exist for smog.

Just because of the geography, you have this foggy haze constantly trapped above the city. When smoke gets up there, it doesn't disperse, it hangs there shrouding the city.

The smog problem used to be incredibly bad, these days it's been cleaned up some. But if you look out over the city from a distance, you can still see that brown haze in the air.

It's estimated that just by living in LA, you are cutting years off your lifespan. Every decade you live there, shave a year or so off your life

>they never populated them during a time where the world population was way lower
>they dont deserve it ))))

Without all the jews, armenians and iranians it's like 15% at this point.