Never fucking trust an irish

never fucking trust an irish

youtube.com/watch?v=zLE_za2YWsQ

who's this fag? I already disliked it

I litterally only played the video to hear the slap sound effect.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Not giving this faggot view. Give me a quickrun down.

>that hair
>that face

No

Pewdiepie

fags gonna fag

Sup Forumseddit shit

>Caring about youtube drama

Unless you're under the age of 15, into the fucking trash this shit goes.

>The Jews, what a great bunch of lads.

>Talks about Pewdz whole anti-jew thing
>Pretty much throws Pewdz under the bus saying that it was offensive and shit
>Typical colored hair, SJW stereotype rant down to a T
>People understand why Pewdz talks shit about this guy

Do you think he gets any weird looks going out in public, like say to the grocery store and people are like "Who let the gays parade in aisle 12 today" you know, those kinda looks with that hair, or do you think he lives like a hermit collecting precious shekels and can have everything delivered so he can continue to look retarded.

Wow the kike shilling has been cranked up to 11 since the start of the new year.

They probably just know hes Jacksepctiye and dont care about sexuality. Otherwise I am sure they wonder if he is some aggressive metrosexual or possibly even homosexual with that loud colorful hair

Aye, to the Jews!

>video contains serious subject matter and "big real world problems"
>some guy on youtube made a jew joke

lmao these people are so fucking lame

>"friend" of pewdiepie
>forced to protect the brand Maker, or whatever it is that dropped pewdiepie, by slandering felix
>septictank forced to apologize for having an uninformed opinion on the matter to his audience for being wrong
>felix still defends him
jack is a piece of shit
end of story

apparently he was friends with Pewdiepie, the latter even helped him to get internet fame. Now he's talking shit about pewdiepie just to get credits with the jews and make himself look like the better person

all these videos are getting millions of views so

t. 14 year old faggot

youre not going to live to see 21 kid, wake the fuck up

Felix wins because he has more subs, and therefore more money, and that's all that matters.

got a link? doesn't work on me phone

It's more than that, you faggot. It's revolving around the concept of freedom of speech, and what people are allowed to say.