What the fuck

What the fuck.

Classic

Kino. Don't let contrarians tell you otherwise.

what did you do to this poster? looks cut scene from a video game

This movie was fucking intense. Powerful meditation on faith, too. 8.5/10 in my book

KINO
I
N
O

Also Enemy is shit

contrarians really despise villeneuve, probably because theres actual effort involved and that triggers them

I can say without any reservation that this is my favorite film of 2013.

The problem is that with ever rewatch, considering you know the "hook", you get stark diminishing returns. Same thing with Memento.

This movie was fucking comfy. I wish there were more movies like this one.

I love that cloudy, cold, small town feeling, if done right.

The first time I watched it I was really struck by it, mentioned it to some bros and they all said they liked it too.

>tfw your friends have good taste

>enemy is the shit
>the double was better

i recommend Incendies (2010) and Polytechnique (2009) if you haven't seen them

It was well directed but poorly written, loki is set up to be a killer detective and he completly fails to solve jack shit

great film, don't listen to the r*ddit invaders

Thanks

So he survived, right?

it's called prisoners because they punish inmates in jail with this reddit ass movie

Its called prisoners because we are all prisoners to our own minds

didn't think about it that way damn i love prisoners now

maggots ate his face

its called prisoners because Eli was taken prisoner by Logan

It's called Prisoners because my nigga Ray-Ray can't get parole even though it was Gomez who actually started that fight in the mess hall and he's been a model prisoner outside of that one incident

It's called prisoners because we're all caged within the confines of our human nature

Enemy is shit? Lol you dont even understand half the story I bet, you probably understand the spider analogy and thats it. Its reverse shot in multiple scenes. Tell me the correct order of the film in sequences then you can tell me it sucks

Did anyone else's notice Loki wears a free mason ring? I thought I was a funny/clever touch. Did they add it just to add to his overall mystique and assumed spoopyness?

I know about the shots, and the fag being the same person, not two. Still sucks.

Also good Jake's performance, like always

Enemy is literally kino, this is Fincher-lite and easily Denis' worst flick

Correct order then kind sir