Redpill me on this Sup Forums

Redpill me on this Sup Forums

/x/ is a dead board though

It's a part of Finlands space program.
Nothing to see here.

ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU BROKE THE FIRST FUCKING RULE OF POL ISN'T IT?

piece of space junk

It's upside down

The Black Knight satelite is reported to be 10 tons in weight and to be 12,000 years old. A radio signal was decoded in the 1920's, the messages said from which star system they were from.

kek

More like blackpill me on this, amirite!?

That's swamp gas

fine here's the tldr about it

>Soviets launched multiple spy satellites in low polar orbits

>People on earth occasionally see them (yes you can see light reflecting off large ones at night) with no possible explanation becuase the soviets wouldn't publically announce they can do this and lose their espionage edge

>early Mercury and Gemini crafts would often have the last stage fuel tanks following them in orbit becuase they were decoupled in the orbital path and occasional they and bits of them were seen and unidentified by the astronauts

The pic you posted is confirmed to be a hunk of foam from the upper stage that broke off during decoupling

>Spacejunk
>1950s
>polar orbit

Silent protector. Gentle observer. All glory to the black knight

There are no conspiracy theories, only coincidences and mind tricks.

Old machine from older empires that ruled earth

Hmm... I wonder why that could be...

>thinking outer space is real

kek

WOAH SHIT THATS SPOOKY

flying jew with laser beam to destroy the white race

A piece of orbiting debris is taken for a larger object, further away, but people not used to space stuff.

You'd have to be a complete and utter retard to believe life exists only on Earth.

Now I'm not saying alien life has visited Earth or has come remotely close to our system. I'm just saying it's highly improbable that life doesn't exist at all beyond us.

>You'd have to be a complete and utter retard to believe life exists only on Earth.

I disagree. Although I personally hope and expect that there is life out there and we will find it someday, at present we have literally no evidence on which to base even a wild guess as to how likely it is that there is life elsewhere... other than we have not detected any at all yet.

Alien life DOES NOT EXIST. We are the only ones in the universe. If we ever see a news report saying aliens have revealed themselves, it will be demons.

it was the best leather jacket I ever had, now it's beyond recovery.

Desinformation campaign. They try to push alien meme to the public to then create CG-war with aliens, thus forcing people to submit major income cuts and motivate retards to work for nothing.

There is no doubt, that CG develops and soon it will be able to simulate any animated visuals.

The private bunker building is the part of the plan. They will force some retards in bunker, feed them CG-fear about outside world and force them to work for nothing, not allowing them outside.

These concepts are also showcased in movies like "Aeon Flux" and "Divergent" to test the plausibility on public. hint: people only watch stuff, that they can empathize to as in "this might be happening with me"

This is also the reason why Mormons and Scientologists have build their bunkers. You know what`s inside. - Beta versions of slave colonies.

it's literally a fucking piece of debris that came off a spacecraft
if you knew the first thing about orbital mechanics you'd know that two objects being "stationary" relative to each other in orbit of a body means they are going at more or less the exact same speed in the exact same orbital path, aka they came from the same point of origin or have deliberately performed a rendezvous

so in other words unless the STS-88 mission deliberately performed a rendezvous with this """"""satellite"""""", it's an object that came off the shuttle during normal operations.

now fuck off and put out that fire you metrosexual "lumber"jack

Well, consider this, since the universe is infinite the probability for alien life is not only plausible but rather bound to exist.

Like, try to multiply infinity with zero and you will start to see.

I hate you uninformed fucks, this is a blanket lost from an iss crew, i hate you so god damn much for even thinking about this being an alien ship, are you 12? Are you raterded? Why taking the most unlogical explanation instead of the most logical, it being an fucking blanket?

You guys are so retarded, im raging right now. Can't you fucking focus on the real things in life instead of creating some shit conspiracies of stuff that has been debunked since years?

I fucking hate you so god damn fucking much, god i want to hit someone right now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, the only logical, rational, reasonable answer to this question and faggots are going on and on about Ayy Lmaos.

This board needs an enema

> god i want to hit someone right now
Calm down, cuck.

Space trash?

>new in ID

The shape shifting reptilian jews killed /x/, they're coming for Sup Forums next. Prepare yourself.

>David Bowie tries to redpill people on it
>Dies a few days later

>with no possible explanation becuase the soviets wouldn't publically announce they can do this and lose their espionage edge

First, you dont announce spying
Second, you dont explain your spying tech
Third, a polar orbit is noting special, the poo-in-loos can do it, even the iranians can do it

Hans is really mad today.

The jews are shifty and manipulative, certainly not human. They have the entire human race controlled by their lies as they rub their scailey claws together. The jews are the biggest proof aliens are real because they are one, blending in our society like the aliens from they live.

you got proof for that merkel? I did not think so

Just replace the word jew with the elite and you are correct. Yes many of these are jews, but the ones who are in controll dont worship any religion we would know about.

>faster than light space travel is not possible
>aliens leave satellites on every viable planet
>satellites record information about planet
>aliens make round trips visiting all the planets every x amount years to collect satellite data

it's likely one of their completely robot information collection shuttles will come back soon for it...

Alien relay probe or some shit, Nikola Tesla picked up signals from this bad boy before any country had launched satellites.

it's fucking nothing like most obscure conspiracy tinfoil branch shit

It's black knight satellite not Mongol horseback satellite

I guess /x/ is now a board about death

top kek

>"""""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""
100% pure unmixed german brazilian detected