81 years old

>81 years old
>still writing and directing films

What's his endgame?

pedophilia

that was undder very questinable circumstances yuou autsis

>writes the same neurotic guy/quirky girl/jazz music combo since the 70s

Rly makes you think

to bore everyone to death with his verbose neurotic stories about older men fucking younger women that are clearly based on himself

Must admit, I've never seen a Woody Allen movie

He already reached it

dude middle aged men banging 12 year olds lmao

Child brides

jesus fucking christ that face

i'll bet she lets him fuck infants as long she gets the cash

>81

step up senpai

>last good movie was over a decade before you were born
at least Woody still puts out a good movie every few years

Olivia De Havilland and Danielle Darrieux are still alive and far older than both of them. Darrieux was in a film not too long ago too.

announcing his pedophilia a week before he croaks

No, Goodbye to Language is a masterpiece.

Tfw young pussy keeps you virile and healthy

Tfw virgin

Kill me now

Out of the way mediocre old shits, there is a new young man in the director's chair

Same
I can honestly say nothing about anything I've seen from him has made me even remotely interested.

hell be fine

Woody's going to keep making movies till he dies. Besides playing the clarinet, there's nothing that keeps him from going at this point.

I don't care what he likes.
Besides she was 21 when it happened, how is that being a """pedo"""

He's one of the best living directors. He's made several classic films, he's one of the top five stand up comedians of all time, and his short stories and essays are underappreciated gold.

Too bad he's such a dirty old man.

Interdimensional psychic vampire

He's actually pretty funny in his writing too.

don't fall for jew kikes saying shit like
it's the same self deprecating jewish humor shtick you've seen 1000 times before

Except before him, basically no one had popularized self-deprecating Jewish shtick before.

yea sure thing kike not like its been apart of your cultural identity for centuries

And he took it mainstream, got a shitload of acclaim, banged a series of shiksas (and then and 18 year old), and has put out good work for 6 decades.

why was Cafe Society so dull? Would it have been better with Bruce Willis instead of Steve Carrell? I think maybe.

It's nothing special, but I still found it modestly entertaining. His movies always look gorgeous, and he always makes his actresses look great. K-Stew and Blake Lively were sexy. Lol at the idea of both of them falling for Jesse Eisenberg.