ITT: Plausible Zombie Simpson Episodes

>Homer decides that he should form a men's social club after Moe's is shut down by the health department for selling counterfeit condoms in the bathroom
>Marge objects, explaining that it's crude and completely misogynistic to have a men only club in current year
>Homer, being a poor, uninformed sap (doesnt even read Huffington Post lol) pushes on with the idea anyway, only to discover that he is in fact intimidated by stronk womyn when (SPECIAL GUEST STAR!) Beyonce shows up to crash his men's club and break down the final barrier for womyn everywhere: men having fun
>Homer realizes the error of his ways and makes the club for everybody, regardless of sex, and it is soon transformed into a gender neutral safespace for an exchange of pregnancy stories and the struggles that women face every day under a patriarchal society

>Side plot: Lisa accidentally misgenders the new student at school, hijinks ensue as she continues to apologize profusely without checking her cis privilege first

ITT: OP lists the things that triggers him and half-asses it into an "on topic" post

Lisa sucks off a Black dude to prove how enlightened she is when?

>Stop with your valid critique of today's society!

You don't have to change your views, just express them on an appropriate board.

Didn't the other people at r/the_donald tell you about Sup Forums culture before you came here?

>Preface: the Simpsons family go to a Drake concert and Homer gets up on stage to twerk but breaks the stagefloor and falls through
>Homer decides to get serious about losing weight so he tries out P70Z
>He fails miserably and decides because of Lisa's encouragement that Homer doesn't need to lose weight because he is healthy at every size
>Homer leads an anti-fat shaming movement in Springfield which becomes a huge success because everyone gets to eat how they want and they wont be judged for it
>the whole town gets morbidly obese except Lisa because of her vegan diet
>People start having health issues and Lisa gets concerned
>She grabs the microphone at a food festival and lectures everyone about the Middle Way so there has to be balance in peoples lives in order for them to prosper
>people go back to normal weight, including Homer who acknowledges that he was always normal.
>The End fuck you pay me

>Jennifer Lawrence guest stars as the new girl at Bart and Lisa's school, who is either a girl Bart has a crush on or a girl that teaches Lisa a valuable lesson about friendship

>Bitches about another site he is obsessed with
>Nothing to do with Sup Forums
>Has nerve to talk about Sup Forums culture to an oldfag

I actually thought this would make for an alright episode

>The family are eating at the frying dutchman, where one of Bart's pranks causes the restaurant to be damaged
>Amidst the wreckage, they find that a piece of a treasure map, and the Simpsons make Bart help the sea captain to repay the damages
>Professor Frink determines the composition of the material the map is written on, and they can locate the other two pieces
>One is in the power plant, in the nuclear core, which Homer casually walks into to retrieve
>the second piece is in the retirement home, Bart obtains it while making sure he is not seen by any of the residents otherwise he will be forced to stay
>Bart and captain piece the map together and set sail to find the treasure
>after sailing to the spot, they find there is a small island but there is no treasure
>Deciding to cut their losses, they sail back to Springfield, where they tell everyone of their island
>Mr Burns finds out about it, and it turns out the island contains radioactive material, making sailors who decided to stay there go crazy, hence the pointless map
>because Bart and the captain were the two to discover the island, they are the legal owners
>Burns buys the island, so he can mine for radioactive material, much to Lisa's detest
>the money they received from the sale covers the cost of the damages

Bart dates one of cletus's inbred daughters . Meanwhile Marge puts Homer in the doghouse. Literally.

>Mr. Burns has a flashback to 1860 when he has his first sno-cone at a slave auction. Cue to the present, as he holds a melting sno-cone he realizes that man made climate change is a serious issue so he shutters the power plant and replaces it with windmills and solar panels.
>Lisa hears about the change of heart of Mr. Burns but is disappointed he only cares about sno-cones and not Bangladeshi farmers, so she protests the new wind farm with special guest star Leonardo DiCaprio after some field mice are displaced by the solar farm.
>in an end, Mr Burns realizes the error of his ways and opens his mansion to refugee, especially special guest star Aziz Ansari, who shows burns that the world doesn't need sno cones if they have samosas instead

It turns out Lisa is an excellent cook. Also marge starts driving an uber

A Plot: Bart is spending longer than usual in the bathroom and Homer has to teach him that masturbation is a perfectly natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of with the help of TV's Steven Colbert!

B Plot: Lisa starts flicking her bean

Homer wants to find out why the frogs are suddenly gay and falls into a pit of conspiracy theories. Marge helps Lisa with home ec

user this already happened in a episode, at the end one of the fatshaming guys die because of a heart attack at the age of 25, so they decide that healthy in every size is bullshit

there's bound to be a few "already done its" as I don't expect anyone here has watched the simpsons since 2003 at the latest

I haven't watched the simpsons since season 21 i give up after that, i know that episode because it was on Sup Forums and i was lets see how are they know

not bad, comparing to recent simpson episodes

could be more fleshed out

nuclear power is one of the least greenhouse gas producing forms of power generation, whole plot is flawed

meh

i'd watch it

possibly ok

>a beautiful new girls arrives at Springfield Elementary
>the teachers and principal skinner are all infatuated with how knowledgeable she is
>meanwhile someone is pulling pranks all around the school and everyone assumes it's Bart
>Bart tries to find out who is behind the pranks
>It's the new girl of course
>Her and Bart combine their skills and prank the school even worse than before
>They have a romance brewing and Bart tries to kiss her
>She stops him because she feels he needs to know something about her
>She's actually a boy who is transitioning into a girl
>Bart is upset and flees the situation feeling hurt
>Its awkward between them at school but Bart comes to realize he still feels strongly for "Her"
>"She" continues to prank principal skinner without Bart and skinner has had enough and decides to punish Bart harshly this time to get the pranks to stop
>Bart, knowing it was the new girl, keeps silent and accepts the punishment
>The new girl fesses up and says it was her alone pulling the pranks all along.
>She gets expelled and her family has to send her to a school in a different town
>Bart and her make amends and they kiss at the end promising that if it's meant to be they'll meet again
>The End fuck you pay me

>Homer gets caught grabbing a sweet, sweet can at work but it turns out that she's actually Mr. Burns's niece so he gets fired, losing his dental plan for lisa
>in a last ditch attempt to make money for his family, Homer decides to open up a Sneed store

This will happen.

Grandpa is hospitalised with a serious illness and survives. Homer is shaken up by this, and it makes him question and reconsider his own mortality and relationships to his loved ones, in particular to Bart and Grandpa.
Sideplot: Lisa babysits Rod & Todd while Ned is at a Bible-study camp, and she learns how much the boys miss their mother (Maude)

i think you meant to say
>ITT: an anti-PC circlejerk, lubricated with our tears, in which we occasionally insert the names of simpsons characters