I'm curious, how do women not get brown streaks in their underwear like us men do?

I'm curious, how do women not get brown streaks in their underwear like us men do?
Whenever I've taken some Sheila's pants off in the past and for all of my gfs I've never even noticed one brown streak. What the fuck do they do? Lick it off or some shit

As a guy Ive never had an Ameristreak.

And Ive seen it with many women.

>us men do?
speak for yourself, pig xx

when do the australian hours end

>like us men do

i've literally never had streaky underwear m8

What a fucking subhuman you are.
I'm a guy, and I've never got them.

>amerisharts

Wtf. Are there any real men on Sup Forums right now?

most women wear tiny buttplugs all the time

>tfw thinking of your phase where you thought toilet paper was optional
How long was yours? Mine was a few years. Mum never commented on my shit stained underwear.

>anti perspirants
what do deodorants have to do with your butt

stop eating literal shit

FECES IN PIECES

SHIT IN PIT

CRAP ON LAP

Mum told me you needed to wipe about 5 times and I always did exactly 5 for a while
I do about 10 times that now

only gays get streaks m8

consequence of weakened sphincter control from all the butt stuff

You don't know how to wipe your ass? Seems troublesome.

READ THIS SHIT
READ THIS SHIT
READ THIS SHIT
READ THIS SHIT
READ THIS SHIT

I'm gay and I don't. Fuck off.

I was once too busy looking at pictures of pokemon cards on the internet to go to the toilet and did a big steaming turds in my pants
I then put the shit-filled underwear in the washing basket as if nothing happened.

Nevermind what I said, I thought the OP was talking about sweat staining his clothes, but it's just another dumb shitpost. Literally.

Not sure if god-tier Australian shitposting is back or just honest to god shitpost about literal shit.

I remember I had sex a few times with a girl who I met online and had a LDR with when we finally met in person. I stayed with her at her place for a week and we had sex almost everyday.
One day near the end of the trip I decided I was going to steal some of her dirty panties from the laundry to keep and jerk off with, but there were streaks and it freaked me out and I didn't.

They were the same panties she was wearing when we had sex the night earlier, the part near her pussy was crusty from where her pussy had soaked through and then dried. But there they were with poop stains in them and I didn't like it, not one little bit.

Same. My parents hated me for a while because there would be nuggets in the laundry basket.

If American shart in the mart. Do Australians streak in the sheets?

aussiepig
just wipe your ass, fuck, that's not difficult

>*vomiting_emoji.png*

I take regular bathroom breaks purely to wipe the shitty sweat that builds up in my ads crack during the day.

Men have hairier asses, means shit gets stuck in it. Though it's not really a problem if you wipe thoroughly.

I pass a lighter in my ass every week so there are no hair for a while. It works greats.