Sup Forums destroyed Trump's chance at the presidency

>Sup Forums destroyed Trump's chance at the presidency

Have we gone too far with meme magic?

>tfw CNN calls us a "fringe website"

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/meme-makes-questionable-journey-from-neo-nazi-message-b-1783044492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you watching CNN? It's disinfo

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a board of peace. Don't judge us based on a radicalized minority, those aren't real Sup Forumslacks

Praise kek

>This
All the bigotted and racist shit are /po/ cross posters.

I'm not voting for a guy who wants to censor the internet, expand the NSA, ban video games, and create a police state.

But you are going to vote for a women who does it. Are you one of those alpha cucks?

It's disgusting that major media outlets like CNN always try to portray us as a violent and radical group when in reality only 1% of Sup Forums users fit that image. We need to take a stand against polphobia

you're no Sup Forumsack bruv

What if there is no meme magic? What if Trump wins? It will make this thread look like Mr Silly.

WE DENOUNCE ANY ANTI-SEMETIC/RACIST PEOPLE HERE

WE ARE JUST LIKE YOU. We want people to be treated equally and with compassion. We're a peaceful pe/pol/.

I'm not voting for anyone (Mostly because I'm not American).
This is a perfect example of why democracy doesn't work.

They get so frustrated with the folding that they one day snap and start screaming about the Jews.

>This is a perfect example of why democracy doesn't work.

No, Canada is proof democracy doesn't work.

>elect a guy for the sole reason of him legalizing weed
>he can't even do it

Ayy lmao.

Gizmodo calls Sup Forums a neo-nazi message board and fascistic hate site

gawker.com/meme-makes-questionable-journey-from-neo-nazi-message-b-1783044492

It's sad that a small minority of Sup Forumsacks have been held up to "prove" how hateful we all are. I wish the media wasn't so bigoted, but I do not hate them. Hate is a bad word in my home and I refuse to hate anyone. I hope they will see our peaceful ways.

They're calling Hotwheels/pol/ a fringe board. How unobservant are you idiots?

> current year
> Sup Forums/pol/
> no flags
> no ids

Get over yourselves Christ.

journalists are just salesmen, not reporters. this is a biased article and it's meant to be biased. it's pre-pandered to the open mouthed trigglypuffs of the world.

>implying that means someone who doesn't want those things is automatically going to vote for Hillary (who is indeed just as bad on those issues)

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are both extremely anti-NSA, pro-civil liberties and anti-police state and will be on the ballot in November. Will either one win? No. But at least it will display dissatisfaction with the status quo two party system that is ALWAYS in favor of this Orwelluan bullshit, and if either gets enough support in the polls they'll be in the debates and can tear both Hillary and Trump apart on their shit which would be huge sunce normies are almost never exposed to differing opinions on these issues.

This is not how you use a Polish flag

Sanders isn't out yet. And after thaw airplane incident he only grew stronger.

That's it, voting for can of tuna for president.

*the

Hillary getting indicted is his last hope. He has no chance to "win". She can only lose.

Does that means somebody at CNN browses this site? That person better stop it.

Sup Forumsacks: how about it? let's bring down CNN!

>MAKE IT HAPPEN!

>Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are both extremely anti-NSA, pro-civil liberties and anti-police state

Which won't mean shit when there's no country left after they turn it into messihole and remove heterosexual White males from every position. They aren't options.

What are they hoping to accomplish when Trump can literally point out that he has a Jewish daughter and son-and-law and deflect?

Clinton knows about us. Why else would so many shill posts be made? Anything she doesn't like becomes "fringe". She refers to "fringe" terrorists like ISIS. Funny that most of the "white supremacists" posts have been made by correct the record.

Prepare for another wave of idiots to bless us.