Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ

They spent all the VFX money on that fucking tiger. Unacceptable quality for a show with a multi-million dollar budget. I've seen YouTube videos with better green screen than this.

>helipad in a landfill

why???

>The Walking Pleb
you only have yourself to blame

>still watching TWD
you have to go back

the cinematography and sfx great. Stop posting shit quality screen-caps.

Also after people talked about the Tiger's weight gain the tiger took to Buzzfeed to call out fat shaming trolls

You can't see the green screen behind him?

wait wat??
>gonna flip
>nope, going straight down
>lands upright.
jesus man

Why the FUCK would Daryl tell Carol that everyone was OK? What was that?

he knew carol would go ballistic and try to kill all of the saviors if she knew people had died

Beautiful fucking shot. Looks like a Kurosawa film.

Isn't that the idea?

I like how Carol is now this unstoppable force of nature. She went from battered wife, to like 'the Terminator'. It's getting ridiculous.

she would've tried to do it by herself since she's on a streak of independence and most likely would have died. they'll probably get carol in on things once all the groups are ready to fight

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK

The moment this shot came on i instantly knew that it would be memed to hell and back on here kek

>how do you want your interior, senpai?
>I'll take a fabric backdrop

Never mind the van, the interior shot is awful. It so obvious those are two dummies in the seats, it's baffling how that made it to air.

I can't believe millions of people watch this shit.

how do you fuck something like this up so badly?

Why do people watch this shit? There has been incessant bitching since the second season, and you fuckers still watch the show. I haven't seen a single episode throughout its entirety, and I have no desire to. I just read the comic and I don't watch a show I don't like every week.

it's only worth watching to bitch at. i dont know how anyone can take this show seriously, but there seems to be a whole bunch of retards out there that do.

there's nothing else worth watching right now other than the expanse and black sails anyway

Me and my friends torrent it and watch for the comedy.

Its not that bad, the survival shtick is interestins.
A shame there has been almost no progression with the zombie threat though.

I wish they made em evolve into rage virus runners, or had Rick and the gang quit fucking around and actually word towards a final solution for the zewden.