youtube.com/watch?v=PBGRiU8sIKU
youtube.com/watch?v=pCkM9U_NqiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for killing myself

bit early 2bh

this

>he doesn't have an Iphone X

>paying 300 bucks more just because it has an apple on the backside

I've never had a Iphone and I never will.

>Not spending $2000 on a phone

I have an iphone, but that's only because I bought it from my brother for $100 when he upgraded to a newer one.

>mfw not spending 2000$ on a phone

I hope that's not the future for man

it's horrible

what if he enjoys living this way!?
stop being racist

I think my old Iphone 3GS is around somewhere, is that good enough for you?

Death to fascist pigs.

If it's enough to message you lewd thoughts on then yes.

Iphones were garbage for years and from 2011-2015 there was no point having one. Now they have big screens and just about every app is customizable. You can add any browser or keyboard etc.

I never was a fan before but switched a year ago and don't regret it.

good posts

pickin a fight huh

Hello loosers

Wow that's a smug maid

You're the looser

Well goodnight everyone

very comfy image.
good night.

Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

So you say, but I'm still alive.

'And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.'
- Revelation 9:6

It's 10p.m. ...

Good night cutie

>bought a 90$ jacket online
>it's a woman's
Wearing it now desu.

would like to move to central europe but don't like the thread of neighbouring countries invading haha xx

Why would you spend that much on jacket when you could get one from china for like $15.

post pics

'A stingy man hastens after wealth and does not know that poverty will come upon him.'
- Proverbs 28:22

>quoting the bible because he doesn't understand basic economics
I bet your Jacket was made in China ,probably in the same factory as one I would buy from taobao

wishing all the balts a good day at work!

>supporting the chinese economy more than you need to

>pointlessly giving money to some schmuck middleman who imports Chinese goods wholesale instead of buying them directly from China.

I understand, my parents run a business; I don't care.

'one person who has no other, either son or brother, yet there is no end to all his toil, and his eyes are never satisfied with riches, so that he never asks, “For whom am I toiling and depriving myself of pleasure?” This also is vanity and an unhappy business.'
- Ecclesiastes 4:8

youtube.com/watch?v=gEBepvDKpIE
Any ASMR man on /balt/?

I'm looking for a place to get cheap shit, do you use taobao?
Would you recommend it?

Taobao is literally the best place to buy cheap Chinese shit, it's a pain to setup because you need to make an account and verify all this bullshit and it's all in Chinese and you have to spend an hour or two working through it using google translate to get an account working.

But it's worth it for sure because it's all Chinese prices instead of export prices that places like Alibaba make you pay, you just have to buy all your items at once so you save on shipping because it's done on weight (shipping is often half the cost of buying).
All the products are in Chinese but you get used to sorting through them using google translate.

Oh, and New Zealand is the only Western country that can buy direct from Taobao so that's also pretty good if I say so myself.

Plus there is tonnes of fake shit if you know how to look so you can scam people pretty easy, my mate bought fake hats and shoes for like $10 each and scammed all these rich auckland chinks into buying them for like $300+

just got back with the maccas lads

was supposed to start my cut this monday

Cheers, have you had any problems with the sizes?

This is some mighty unholy talk!

'When goods increase, they increase who eat them, and what advantage has their owner but to see them with his eyes?'
- Ecclesiastes 5:11

Mate of mine got mugged earlier today dropping off his vote. He was at Woolies, the cunt brought up how he was voting no, and 2 dudes stepped in, mugged old mate, fucked off, nobody stepped in to help old mate, and business there resumed as usual.
Poor lad desu

If you buying stuff like jackets/jeans it's usually fine, but they use measurements like waist measurements in cm etc, but you can convert them pretty easy to M/X/XL etc by using a chart.
But buying stuff like shoes is a no-go, chinks have such small feet that the max size they have is like US 9.
>tfw shoe size 13 and I can't even buy shoes in domestic stores

Honestly as long as you use logic, caution and google translate you can figure out what most sellers are trying to convey.

Bloody gangs of poofters mugging cunts, what has happened to our country

me on the right balt on the left

Sup Forums fucking btfo

'I have observed a painful tragedy on earth: Wealth hoarded by its owner harms him,'
- Ecclesiastes 5:13

what's all this commie tripe then

>/ausnz/
When will this meme gonna end

All these bible quotes don't seem to stop the Vatican from collecting and hoarding millions of dollars tax free.

Yeah I've been having a look around seems pretty straight forward, sucks about the shoes would've been nice to get some on the cheap, shoe shops round here are a fucking rip off.
Can't complain too much, they've got some nice stuff for fuck all.

>/ausnz/
Shittiest meme ever produced. Go back to /brit/ aka /shit/.

whats the deal with anime characters almost always being white

based

Japanese are honorary whites
Hitler said so

Fuck off, retard

oh thats right

animes are just japs with coloured hair

'They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.'
- Matthew 22:21

>Calwell's remark in Parliament in 1947 that "Two Wongs don't make a White" is widely quoted. The remark was intended as a joke, being a reference to a Chinese resident called Wong who was wrongly threatened with deportation, and a Liberal MP, Sir Thomas White.

anime is propaganda to weaken the white race

How about no

based as fuck

White women are the most desired women on the planet. Notice how it's always anime girls being bleached, while the male characters remain Asian in appearance.

>anime characters are white
kekus maximus.

>this character looks white

OOGA BOOGA
WHER DA WHIT WYMN AT?

>Talking shit about the Green party on Facebook
>One of the Green party candidates replies to me
leave me alone cunt, I want to shitpost in peace

Can't take the shit, don't make the post.

>massive coloured eyes
>japanese
woah

>2D anime looks like 3D people
Absolute bonkers.

kek, what'd he say?

I can't be bothered getting into an argument with this cunt at midnight on a weekday.

This is why the most effecient way to deal with Commies is to just kill them.

Aren't you are fascist?
You are just as bad as the commies.

You obviously don't get out much, fantasy and reality are blurring for you.
Also, white women don't dress like that or have that type of body frame.

reminder to vote yes

Okay then, we'll leave it to you radical centrists.
Go on, what's your plan to deal with the Commie problem?
Purges and murder is obviously a no no for you. So what brilliant operation do you have planned? We Fascist would love for the Commie problem to be handled by you, saves us work.

Is this an ad for the "no" vote?

It is quite effective.

Anybody who wants to infringe on the rights of others get purged, facists and commies alike.
It's just that easy.

alri karl popper

Who decides these rights?

pooftahs fuck off

Whatever is written into the countries constitution I suppose

Which one is the political insider again?

Purges are authoritarian, you're just as bad as the Commies.

>Whatever is written into the countries constitution I suppose
I agree! New Zealand should be another Australian state.

>Centrists
>Purges

'A paradox is a statement that, despite apparently sound reasoning from true premises, leads to an apparently self-contradictory or logically unacceptable conclusion.[1][2] A paradox involves contradictory yet interrelated elements that exist simultaneously and persist over time.[3][4][5]'

We can imprison them, or deport them.
Anything goes

Like put them into camps, aye?

How is that a paradox?
I can purge people who don't agree with my political centrism government.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBGRiU8sIKU

>wake up
>still alive
why

youtube.com/watch?v=pCkM9U_NqiY

We have need for you still.

>I can purge people who don't agree with my political centrism government.
>How is that a paradox

'Compared to totalitarianism, "the authoritarian state still maintains a certain distinction between state and society. It is only concerned with political power and as long as that is not contested it gives society a certain degree of liberty.'