Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLVOvIxO4TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jacksonville doesn't count.

ok.

>the league has bled 45% of its fans over TWO years
>i-i-its not dying!
>this is fine
When Tim Bradley retires another 10% will bled out.
NFL will then have lost over half of its fanbase in less than 5 years.

>LA
>Sports fans
Pick 1

If NFL dies what will Americans watch? Just Basketball?

>caring about the popularity of your hobby while posting on Sup Forums

to be fair, the crowd left after Bortles threw a pick in the last minute of the game.
who knew we would actually win

College Football

Basketball already died for the same reason: uppity niggers who belong in prison.

Baseball will make a big comeback, and hockey, soccer, and meme sports(nascar) will fight for the other gains.

>bled 45% of its fans over TWO years

Why do people blatantly lie on the Internet?

>T-this city d-doesn't count
>T-that city d-doesn't count either

The NFL is done man, accept it.

I get giddy at how the baseball ratings flew the fuck up over these last two years. america's past time is officially back.

>15% last year
>down another 30% this year
>basic math: 45%
can you even do addition, Jamaal? Or did you drop out in the first grade before you learned that?

nah the nfl is dying. I used to be a fan but things got over the top bad.
1. Kneeling players
2. Race baiting players (bennett seahawks)
3. NFL covering up brain damage for 30 years
4. Won't reveal compensatory formula
5. Crazy uneven suspensions
6. Ref rigged games which have gotten out of hand
7. Non reviewable penalties because of ref balling would be seen

it's all down hill. you've got a bunch of chimps playing a rigged game given each other brain damage for millions of dollars.

it's dead.

>I don't like statistics and numbers scare me so I'm going to say he's a liar

>He thinks Basebore is still relevant when the games last 9 hours and half of the stars use drugs.

Baseball has been dead for decades, m8.

>Talking about stars being on drugs
>while defending football

>Crazy uneven suspensions
I just realized AJ Green wasn't suspended. What the fuck.

Again with the blatant lies. Don't you have anything better do with your life? Show me a source or shut the fuck up.

Baseball stands the most to gain, and their league is actually ran by intelligent people so they have market towards that perfectly.

You can tell its getting popularity back because the you know whos have already fired up their media machine
>the unbearable whiteness of baseball!
>baseball is too white!
>this is some form of racism!
Lel, GG MLB keep raping the retarded NiggerFaggotLeague

>your flag
>opinion discarded straight in the trash
your semen slurping sport of "football" is not for me

It's more prevalent in basebore by a wide margin.

Stranger Things, Hulu

bro... the league is fixed. come on. if aj sucked he'd be suspended.

funny enough is that baseball is the most diverse sport out of the big four. spics, japs, koreans, some niggers and of course whites and hell! even some africans played this year (pirates).. it's great!

How do you figure? Baseball is just cracking down on it, and actually banning and publicly shaming their players who use steroids. The NFL just looks the other way

Just because you hear more about it in the MLB doesn't mean it's more prevalent there.

>half the stars use drugs
this is true in all sports, i just like when it’s clear a player got baked before the game/half esp in NBA

This seasons' playoffs were the most fun I've had watching a sport in years.

NFL is dead and America's pastime is coming back!

Did Sup Forums ever actually watch football before this season? Jacksonville and the Rams in general always had attendance issues

the rams just moved to LA and are leading the division dumbass.

>The decline was 14 percent between the 2015 and 2016 mid-seasons
>Seton Hall's poll (2017) found that half were watching the same number of football games they watched in the past. Twenty-nine percent said they watched fewer games, 5 percent said they watched more and the remainder didn't know. Of the people who watched fewer games, 47 percent said it was because of the protests, by far the most frequent reason cited.

>only half watching the same number of games
>most admitting to watching less, not caring
>47% admit to flat boycotting because of anthems
LOL, the NFL will join the NBA in the toilet of collapsed sport's leagues.

Cant compete with the Los Angeles Kings lad

RIP handegg.
Good riddance!

I'm not going to check for (you)s, but i think a secret factor at the perceived dying of the NFL as a live spectator sport is due to a change in budgeting strategy.

The nfl is like a high end car company. They have all these nice cars on the lot (empty stadium seats) and it looks like nobody is buying them, but in reality one car payment (one over priced seat) covers a ton of their overhead cost, thus only requiring a few car (seat) sales to turn a net profit.

>Posting an except from an article
>Not posting the article itself

Are you legitimately retarded?

Both of those states are fickle as fuck when it comes to football.

Florida has shitty attendance regularly for ALL sports and California has 4 NFL team's and two of them have moved recently.

Those aren't standard attendance numbers for games and of course people are showing up in lesser numbers to teams that don't win as much.

Man, the anthem protests are stupid and an annoying distraction. But who the fuck stops watching a sport because of it.

youtu.be/TLVOvIxO4TM

So it's people who are self reporting rather than actual TV ratings? If I was mad I could also just say "yeah I'm watching a lot less too" but that doesn't mean much compared to actual stats

guy is still living in 2001. baseball has the most strictest of drug policies in pro sports

Drumpfkins who got told to. They don't have a mind of their own.

LA has never cared about football outside of USC retard.

Mlb playoffs got tons of casuals tuning in. Very good thing! Baseball will be great again!

You do realize the Rams
1. Just moved to LA
2. Are leading their Division
3. Have a Young, handsome Franchise Qb

and still can't fill the stands

>47% admit to flat boycotting because of anthems
this is just drumpfkins virtue signalling

And LA has not and never will care about pro football. LA has never been a good Football town.

See
You are telling me the second largest market in the united states of america can't fill seats for a winning team with all that

the league is dying.

>but that doesn't mean much compared to actual stats

Sure, California has 4 NFL teams but you over estimate how big this state actually is. The next nearest team from LA is Oakland/SF is about 350 miles. The distance between Boston and Philadelphia is closer than that

Football is still 4 times more popular than any other sport here. Don't know why you spics get out of making these threads every day.

people with small penises

>the league is dying.
They didn't care in the 80s or the 90s. You literally don't know anything about Football

>don't care about pro football
>only care about college football
>this doesn't show how the nfl is dying

Are you really this dumb?

watching falcons/cowboys and there's been like 50 flags already. fuck is this garbage?

Yeah, its LA and California has 4 fucking teams. Los Angeles is transient as fuck and they have people from around the entire country there which is why when the Chargers changed stadiums its fucking filled with opposing team Jerseys.

Do you really think within a year of being in place they haven't been since the 90's they will have the same fandom they had back then?

The rams are winning the Division you dumbshit, they have Goff, they just moved to LA....

they are a winning team with a franchise face.. The fact that LA cares more about a NCAA team a winning NFL team makes my point. The NFL is dying

How is college football?

Are they still making money by teaching hood kids swahili?

The age of CTEball and icepuck are over. The time of soccer(the real football) has come.

You can't say things like that unless you state that the % of loss of fans is relative to the reference year.

Also, how the fuck would the biggest sport in merrica be dying? That's stupid.

>Are you really this dumb?
Los Angeles has never cared about pro football and the team they care remotely for are the Cowboys. That's why everyone was telling the Rams not to go and that's why ever was telling the Chargers not the go.

>The rams are winning the Division you dumbshit
It doesn't matter. Why do you think LA lost two teams in the span of a year in the 90s?

>soccerfags actually believe this

You guys didn't even give a shit about missing the World Cup when that would have caused mass suicides in other countries.

I'm definitely not. Oakland and the Niners have decent fanbases that will come out regularly. LA on the other hand has teams in and out in a large city from people all over the country.

College football will always be more popular and more entertaining because the NCAA gives the illusion that the players are playing for a historic institution (a collegiate program) rather than for corporatism.

Truly stupid post. Assuming that the sourceless claim "The decline was 14 percent between the 2015 and 2016 mid-seasons" is true, that would be INCLUDED in the 29 percent who said they watch less football in the past. You're also combining what I assume is TV ratings for the 14 percent and a self-reported survey for the 29 percent, despite these methodologies being completely different. You are also presenting people who claim to watch less football as people who don't watch the NFL at all, which is disingenuous. You're a Trump supporter, aren't you? Not only are you a liar, you're a stupid liar, which is the hallmark of the trumpcuck.

chicano trash

Under a minute in the 4th, your team down without the ball.

And it's the Jags.

Because the teams sucked dumbass. Now the teams are good.

You are literally arguing my point for me. If LA the 2 largest market in LA rams cant fill stands with a winning team what does that tell you about the average fan in LA.

I've already given stats backing my claim, you guys just ignored them. Then I started hitting on LA which i get argued with. OH they are new they've always had problems. Which I agreed with. Then I pointed out even with a really good team the city still doesn't give a shit which makes my point

THE NFL IS DYING, OLDER VIEWERS ARE LEAVING IN DROVES, WHICH I'VE GIVEN STATS ON AND THEY CAN'T ATTRACT NEW FANS

NOW PLEASE KEEP FUCKING REPEATING YOURSELF ABOUT HOW LA FANS NEVER HAVE CARED AND NEVER WILL SO MY FUCKING POINT GETS EVEN FUCKING CLEARER YOU STUPID FUCK

GODDAMN AT A CERTAIN FUCKING POINT ANY RATIONAL HUMAN BEING WOULD GO, "YOU KNOW HE'S RIGHT, I SHOULD JUST MOVE ON" BUT YOU WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP

esports. i already spend more time watching people play video games than sports.

Everyone, from Yuroshits to protestegg-obsessed mouthbreathers will deny this but baseball is slowly regaining its top spot as America's GOAT sport.

It's not me you're arguing with, and I even agree with you. But you look like an idiot getting THIS mad

Bu without the prospect of making millions from an NFL contract wouldnt kids stop going for this scholarships wheren they dont learn anything an arent paid shit?

Nobody actually cares about jigaboo jam no matter how hard ESPN shills it

down 15% year over year and then down 30% year over year is not down 45% from the first year you fucking retard

holy shit americans are retarded

My fucking sides I stopped watching this shit sport 10 years ago, I hope you do the same.

American pro sports*. Their drug policies are still a joke compared to other sports. Which are still a joke since most athletes are on some sort of juice anyway.

>being this delusional

ticket prices are the biggest reason why stadiums aren't filling up. relevant college teams donn't have problems filling up their 100k+ stadiums because their cheapest tickets aren't $50

Michael Bennett lived across the hall from me at A&M. He is literally retarded.

regular season ratings have been pretty steady, the only reason postseason ratings are up is because the last two world series were both instant classic 7 game series involving some of the biggest markets in America and some of the best story lines possible

the Yankees are set to be crazy good for the next several years at least and the dodgers as well so though it sucks for the rest of us little guys Manfred and the league must be giddy. Cubs and Red Sox should be good also

A

>1. Kneeling players
irrelevant
>2. Race baiting players (bennett seahawks)
irrelevant
>3. NFL covering up brain damage for 30 years
irrelevant
>4. Won't reveal compensatory formula
never heard of her
>5. Crazy uneven suspensions
zeke deserved it, cowfag.
>6. Ref rigged games which have gotten out of hand
okay, that's ONE realistic reason for not watching.
>7. Non reviewable penalties because of ref balling would be seen
you sound salty.

You really seem to have issues for finding reasons to stop watching that actually have to do with the game itself. This is what happens when you let things as trivial as patriotism get in the way of what really matters.

>esports

Oh and American soccer fans. They hate our sport because they suffer from dementialike ADHD

Learn to do math you fuckin' tard

College Sports are basically glorified minor leagues.

The idea of giving kids an education instead of rooting out the good ones and leave the shitty ones as failed poorfags is good but you just know that they all get special treatment in the schools that survive because of their sports programs.

players that go to Go5 schools and worse know they'll never make it to the NFL. they still play for that free tuition. same things for everyone in irrelevant sports like lacrosse and track where there's no pro leagues

>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>irrelevant

The ratings disagree

Its pretty obvious you dont live in LA. Its a Raiders town first for football. The Rams and chargers both have a long way to go to win fans. I like the Rams but i barely see fans around LA. Plus now that the Lakers look better they dominate all of the sports news. The dodgers making it to the world series didnt help the football teams either. They will always be overshadowed by the dodgers and lakers.

But i do think the NFL is not going to be the number 1 sport for much longer. Owner, players, and the commisioner have no idea what they are doing.

Day of the rake when.

NFL fans are subhumans who resemble Le 56% face IRL.

>American education

>LA raidspic STILL this assblasted
Let me guess, Las Vegas is also part of Greater LA?

1*0.85*0.7 = 0.595

1-0.45 != 0.595

congrats on being terminally retarded

>baseball offseason

:(

Hey, I knew you were right. #notallamericans

Decided to watch NFL for the first time in two years. It's unwatchable now. I want baseball back more than ever.

It's all the penalties, imo.

Baseball 2017 post season (juiced balls aside) was probably the greatest thing ive seen in years

And it's irrelevant as to why the ratings are falling.

You DO know that Redzone doesn't count towards the ratings, right?