This need a TV series

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeadlyGame
youtu.be/L5cIclhEsdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

little movie came out in the late 90s called 15 Minutes starring Deniro and Edward Norton. It's basically the same thing.

Needs a movie same with Hotline Miami.

>Edward Norton
I can't be the only one who loved him in Red Dragon. He is an actor who works best in serious horror/thriller films

Also he is hot af

shit actually it was Edward Burns.

what the fuck happened to Edward Burns?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeadlyGame

Gossip is that he's a diva, and is hard to work with. Seems to help him in roles where he plays an asshole I guess. I was hoping they would continue that Bourne spinoff with him as the antagonist. Eddie as a cutthroat CIA guy was pretty entertaining.

I even like Manhunt 2. But the first one would be a better movie that opening is so good.
youtu.be/L5cIclhEsdg

JSRF is one of the best games ever made. Considering we are entering an age of anime live adaptions, this could be made.

So who will play Beat? Some 20 year old white guy I guess

needs a movie

I've been wanting this since 2000

>there not being a psychonauts tv show

inb4 reddit

What made the game fun is being able to free roam around a lot of city areas but watching a movie adaption idk if that would change the experience but if they made some kind of Occulas Rift movie experience then that would be amazing

>Hey that's pretty dec-

>Fat Mew

>blocks your path

Vin Diesel as Cash. Lol

If they put a lot of work into the sets and costumes I think it may be the best example of visual world building we've seen in years.

Imagine if James Cameron cancelled his shitty Avatar movies and decided to make this? I think we would have visual kino

Cash is white.

How bout dah?

Perchance to dream

Chris Tucker as the DJ?

Why not Sam Jackson?

He has the voice but he can't act.

Eric Roberts as the Crazy Captain who chases the gang around the city

Might as well, he's already filmed the scenes

because Chris Tucker hasn't been in anything in a while and he'd be great as a DJ who screams his head off at excitement

Is white enough.

>mfw the final boss battle with Eric Roberts taking control of this giant vehicle

Dwayne Johnson as Combo. If he wants, he can have it that the radio he carries around can secretly transform into machine guns as he guns down Crazy Captain's soldiers during the final battle sequence.

Quip he can make when he transforms the radio into a gun
>"Would you like a radio and gun combo?"

What would be dope possibly is to film this in secret and then play it at a random time on the network and fuck with people hardcore. They will accidentally record it and then it'll be like "what the hell is snuff doing on my DVR?"

Maybe do shit like have the first 4 minutes be commercials so most people think it was a mistake and skip watching it but some people actually keep it on then this appears.

Try to make it an urban legend like did it exist or not.

Then copy the style of VHS videos and have the same disturbing kills but obscure them a bit so they look more gritty and real. Loosely add a story and make characters that you care about ... I mean as much as you can enjoy psychopaths. Then when they die you will feel emotional.

The aim of this show is to make a viewer scared to watch it, feel sick while watching it, to achieve sickness we can steal that think Gaspar Noe did in Irreversible with adding the binaural beats that make you feel queasy and also up it by adding ASMR gurgles and death noises and whispers.

This all sounds really evil but we could keep it TVMA by clever use of shadows and never showing the blood or gore as little as possible.

All the fetish shit from the games would stay and people could be encouraged to go online and help people survive through an ARG that is meant to not be an explicit ARG or simple poll so they could participate in the sickness.

Just spitballing but those are some ideas.

It would be nice to see another film made like The Blair Witch where people believe it is real but I doubt we will ever see that happen again by actual filmmakers

This game deserves a movie. It has one of the best horror atmospheres for any horror game. The setting is great, the monsters are great, problem is the MC doesn't talk

Nobody thought that was real. I know that this is a popular notion amongst you kids out there, but I saw it in the theatre when it came out and everyone knew it was fake. It was an event because it was the first mainstream 'found footage' movie before those were a thing.

Its called Drive