If this is a Real depiction of millennials women the west is fulled with unaware narcissist

If this is a Real depiction of millennials women the west is fulled with unaware narcissist

I love how she thought the latest episode was an adequate send-up to Straw Dogs. One of the dumbest, unfunniest things I've ever watched.

>jews

pussy faggot

There's no way she understands Straw Dogs' themes if this is what she was going for. wew

Are western women beyond saving?

I knew you'd be watching, user.

they don't need saving. they're perfectly happy going on about their lives while fat neets screech autisticly on the internet about how degenerate and shallow they are

Allison Williams acting during the fight scene in ep2 was terrible

How is she an actress on HBO

who the fuck actually watches this shit?

Nepotism

*blowjobs

Her dad bought her way in.

so it's about four girls and Alfred E Newman?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

people suck her father's slimy cock

who is her dad?

see

Brian Williams

>Brian Williams
o shit

jemma is comfy as fuck tho

>tfw no jemma to give you a succ

Didn't expect Lena to be the cutest one...

Has Sup Forums finally understood that 'Girls' is a great show?

it isn't.
it's a depiction of upper middle to upper class new york city women

If Lena looked like that she'd almost be cute

s06e01 was disgusting, I canĀ“t see her body anymore. I watch it for adam and that jewish dude.

>implying naz would fuck her

Why would you need help for one chin up? Chin ups are fucking easy

This.

Even as a NEET who never exercises and eats irregularly I can still do 8 or so.

Adam-Ray spinoff when? Those two are so much fun

>Jews in NY : The Show

at least Seinfeld was funny, this show is just for nu-males and far left feminists

there are several things about your story that don't add up

elaborate

Ray, right I forgot his name.

>just episodes of adam bringing home weird damaged goth, emo and other "I'm different look at me" fads.
>ray getting in their heads and trying to figure out why their weird, while also trying to get sloppy seconds but failing almost everytime.
>when he does fail adam and ray fight and make up again while they double team hanna's mom or something

I would pay good money to see that.

I guarantee you can't do one with proper form

>when he does fail

when he succeeds*

1) Nothing wrong with me

Wrong.
Like I said I can do 8 or so. This is with proper form, full extension and all.

2) Nothing wrong with me

>Jemima Kike
are they even trying anymore?

Chin ups (or pull ups) are the ones where most women fail in general physical tests for military etc. With training a woman can pass the running tests, push up (this is hard for most) and crunches tests but they pretty rarely manage to get past the minimum quota of push ups or pull ups because pull ups are entirely dependent on upper body strength with almost no support.

>push ups or pull ups
chin ups or pull ups*

Not being able to do 1 measly chin up is still pretty pathetic though, especially for someone with as low bf as what's her face from Dexter.

Chin-ups are hard for women. My gf is sporty as fuck but she can't do even one chin-up, while I, a lazy slob can do like 10. For some reason she believes it's because someone toughs me as a kid, but I actually couldn't do a chin-up until after high school. Androgenic hormones are weird.

the caricatures really allow you to see (((who is who)))

You just know this cover was Lena's idea.

>let's warp all the faces so my ugliness isn't as apparent next to my 5-8/10 co-stars

Do you people have no idea how movies are made? She probably had to hang like that for a long-ass time for the multiple takes.

Note how hers is the least exaggerated face of the bunch.

>Apatow said it was a comedy
Dude needs to take a vacation and clear his head.

Is the one in the top middle supposed to be Dunham? That's like a reverse caricature where they have minimized all of her prominent features.

>My gf is sporty as fuck

i fucking hate her. she's been on that show for 6 seasons and has never done a legit nude scene while we have to see lena dunham get naked every other episode. fuck her and her fraud of a father.

then why not put something for her to stand on instead of having 2 guys there. they definitely just pushed her up.

also, multiple takes of a fucking chin up? did stanley kubrick come back from the dead to direct this shit show?

i don't think that's an official cover or anything. it has somebody's name on it so they probably drew it for tumblr or deviant art.

>a lazy slob can do like 10
You're really bad at bullshitting. Your whole post is embarrassing.

>a distorted caricature makes Lena Dunham look five times more attractive than she really is

It's true though. I'm just thin as fuck.

...until society comes crashing down around them, of course.

You've never been on a set before

She wasn't just hanging there for a minute or two doing the chin ups. Between seting up and shooting, It can take quite a few minuted to get a few seconds of footage.

What the fuck does the OP have to do with alt-right?

you set up before you fucking shoot it. and if she was going to be there for more than a few minutes they would have just put something there for her to stand on.

Hahaha! Have you been under a rock since 1994? Jesus Christ! Your proving your own point pretty well though so 3/10.

Sup Forums you are simply rediculous

>guys you know what's a dumb show?
>GIRLS
>yeah
>durr
>you're right
>oh but you know what would be a really cool show?
>what?
>hurr
>cuck
>wait for it...
>DUDES
>wow
>nurr
>clever cuck
>and here's the best part...we'll just take the guy actors from GIRLS and out them in DUDES

like just dont watch it all of these people look like something written by lovecraft hahaha