phwoar

he's a real mad ijit for not giving her some milk

>has a sex scene in a movie with her clothes on

Fuck you.

LINK

It's not worth it, especially since there's man ass after

why

Cuz God hates us. seriously, the Father Ted clip is way better

Do Americans actually understand this humour or do they just pretend to?
Best episodes are the christmas one with the lingerie dept, and when Jack goes to AA

Well it's satire, it's right up there with Naked Gun/Police Squad, don't see why everyone wouldn't "get it", I'm neither yank or irish and it's growing on me.

You dont need to be Irish to understand the humour.

Holy shit.

>You dont need to be Irish to understand the humour.

thus why i said right before that

>don't see why everyone wouldn't "get it", I thought was trying to say you did need to be irish to get it, get it?

Exactly. You just need to not be American.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Akr-UBis

he gave her precisely 2 pints thank you very much

MORE WATER

I've been drinking like a mad eejit

no
he said boring
he wanted a boring voice

I'm american and I've been rewatching this series over and over since I was like 10

HOWEVER
One joke that I feel has to be a cultural thing is the Ferrero Rocher bit, when the three bishops are visiting to upgrade the Holy Stone of Chlohnrickert (sp.?)

Mrs. Doyle keeps bringing out giant pyramids of Ferrrero Rocher, and one of the bishops turns around and goes, "Mrs. Doyle, with these Rocher you are really spoiling us," and the studio audience goes fucking nuts laughing.

Is this a reference to some commercial that was popular at the time? That's always been my theory, because while it's kinda funny, there has to be something more to it for the joke to land as big as it does

ferrero rocher are the absolute poshest, most swank choccies you can have
they're usually only served at weddings and the queen's occasions

MUTHA-FUPPIN' MUTT!

>Is this a reference to some commercial that was popular at the time? >That's always been my theory, because while it's kinda funny, there has to be something more to it for the joke to land as big as it does
Yes, a famous commercial with that exact line

that's another way i can see it being funny, that Mrs. Doyle is going so nuts with them because they're """fancy"""

It's just that the "With these Rocher, you are really spoiling us" line is such a strange wording that it feels like it must be the tagline to some 90s commercial that only aired in the UK

I KNEW IT

Would anyone know, if a woman was asleep and blind drunk, would it be a crime if you inserted a boiled egg into her pussy? I don't mean any sexual lingering or contact, I literally mean pushing the egg in and then pulling the covers back over her. Would that fact that it happened around her sexual organs automatically make it a sex crime? Could someone get in trouble for this if it happened years ago and wasn't reported until a long time later because she only found it was you from someone else? I need someone to actually answer the question. You can't ask this question anywhere else, but nobody will ever give me a serious answer. I want to know would someone who did that be lumped in with someone who fondled or molested a woman? It's a non-sexual act, but putting an egg in a sexual place, does that just automatically bump it up to an assault?

here i am sitting with a chest and a gift box of ferrero rocher and i'm just letting the fuckers go STALE
i feel so SPOILED

youtube.com/watch?v=4P-nZZkQqTc

a very small... WATER COLOR PAINTING
Crilly, what the hell is this?

I've an awful dreary monotonous voice

youtu.be/hMlP_Moo0bE

Candleja-

PEDROFILE

THIS IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF THING I ENVISIONED

Maybe I actually had seen it before and it was just buried in my memory

Len.

NOT THAT WAY FOR FECK'S SAKE, THE OTHER WAY

A VERY CRRRRRRRUUDUH WATERCOLOUR PAINTING

>"Don't call me Len, you little prick! I'm a bishop!"

>"Oh, right! Well done."

>these nuts
>making the better entrance
>shite

come down spud

Now Dougal, whatever you do don't mention Grand Dragon Brennan's mixed race son.

LETS HAVE A SCREECHING CONTEST

GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, IT'S EASY

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

She has a "hand expression" scene

its funny because its true

what new degeneracy is this..

And cuz I know one of you would eventually ask for it

is that BUONGIORNO ?

OH I REALLY HATE FATHER DICK BYRNE

No, we came by Southern Yemen

Yes

I'm reeeeally enjoying this!

Haha... I remember trying to jerk off to this when I was like 11. We got a free DVD in the newspaper with two father Ted episodes on it and I kept rewinding this bit.

Saved. Bless you user

OOF MADONE

OO IZ ZIS

ZERE IZ NO CRILLY ERE

In order of humour value

Ted>Dougal=Jack>>>Guest Fathers/Bishops(with some exceptions but most fall here)=Natives>>>Misc Characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mrs Doyle

Ted>Dougal=Jack>>>Len>John and Mary>Dick Bryne>Tom>>>Misc Characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mrs Doyle

I HEAR YOU'RE PART OF THE ALT-RIGHT NOW FATHER

THE FECKIN' NEETS!

plebs

That's acceptable to me, I'll defer to yours.

>talking shite about Mrs. Doyle

Bishop Brennan is fucking kino made flesh

>not 'watch it Mustard'
Abandon thread

Yeah he is an exception.

i used to cascade each of those frames on Sup Forums. it never caught on as a meme, though, because Americans.

>John and Mary

so far my favorite side characters

Right you are then, Ted

>the passion of Saint Tibulus
>controversial religious film

did Father Ted predict Mel Gibson?

Would wife/10

>tfw you really did kick bishop brennan up the arse

>Warm Winter Ahead
Fecking fake weather news.

>oh, feck

Kek

"Don't try my patience, Crilley! YOU KICKED ME UP THE ARSE! Try to deny it and I shall have you FED TO THE DOGS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=kbVscaLaAjA

HE DID KICK ME UP THE ARSE!

youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg
Choo-choo.

what was his name again?

Father Unctious

THOSE WOMEN WERE IN THE NIP!

This was the first thing I ever knew of Father Ted as a wee lad back in 90s Ireland, good memories

Father Luke Juke.