/heem/: I DARE YOU TO SCATSPAM MY THREAD, YA TWERP Edition

Previous: News: mma.reddit.com

Schaub bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-mIgXDfpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=pnqnuNfMlx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is your favourite female mixed martial artist?

kookie

Brenda Schaub

Calendar said he wouldn't be home until Monday. He denied being the guy who makes the "proper" OPs, but there hasn't been a "proper" one made since he left.

>OP matters

kefla shaub fusion going super saiyan?

were the picks goofed last night? i submitted a bunch of different sets, literally at least 10.

I knew the fat one would win, didn't expect this to be this entertaining and comfy

lol go to the Sup Forums catalog and tell me if you notice anything and no i didn't make the thread

reminder that coral springs is a paedophile and a mandrama fan

Reminder you want /heem/ on /asp/ because you're a mandrama nerd

Where are the fucking news, events, and links fuckhead? This is your last warning.

>going on Sup Forums
this is the spammer

What's his catchphrase again?

>and no i didn't make the thread
right

this is my boy now, slapped that yokozuna down, humble and aesthetic

It was the greek fuck. He posted something earlier about b in connection with the loli

Hakuho is twice the yokozuna than the other 3 combined

Btfo

MMA Hour lineup is Bisping, Swanson, Rampage, Jimmie Rivera, Mackenzie Dern, Duane Ludwig, Michael Carter Williams, Steve Mazulli, and a mystery free agent who will announce where they're signing.

>upper midcard, midcard, main eventer, jobber, jobber, jobber, the ultimate BUST, literally who.
tell us when rampage is on

How will Luke "Skyler" Rockhold deal with balding? Will he still look as good with a bald head?

Mystery free agent is gonna be Bigg Rigg, right ?

why was he banned?

clay "no shame" guida

Just clarifying, it was the other greek, I was this one I didn't catch my boy's name, was it Onosho?

what did she mean by this?

it's against the rules to make a new thread before the bump limit

Yeah, he's a top prospect, 21 and had a winning record in every tournament he started. 10-5 record in his last 3 which is very good

everybody does that ffs
first time i saw someone actually get banned for it
he did strengthen heem

Who watching japanese news in here

Was this the single most kino moment in UFC history?

tomorrow's /heem/:
bisping is full of shit and ducking contenders
did rampage actually just say that?
mackenzie dern has a fake accent

t. r/mma

Seems like a nice young boy, sturdy too

You just posted it.

The bad guy won that day, but it's ok.

There is zero chance Robbie Lawler isn't a roider.

I think we all know that's not the real issue

they both roid

been watching some old fights, goldie was a horrible commentator outside the end fight meme lines

anik,dc, and rogan is so much comfier

Anyone streaming cjjw 1 tonight?

What makes you say that?

I mean, Rory pretty much confirmed he was on the juice that night because of the 5th round antics. I take it from a pro under these circumstances, but still.

Goldie's only tasks were to shill corn nuts and to get excited at the right moment, both of which he has done excellently

ya but he spoke too much outside that, starts to bug you once you really notice what he says

anik is way better other than the excited part but dc helps

Kek. There are still some hilarious webms out there that I havent seen

How nice of him to straighten his legs out afterwards

Bisping took Gastelum fight because that's the easiest fight he can get

2 of the 3 best finishes this year:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-mIgXDfpHU

youtube.com/watch?v=pnqnuNfMlx4

Bisping is getting heemed and I like the guy. He's crazy taking short notice fight right after getting dropped and choked

Who's the jannetty now natefags?

he definitely got an under the table deal from dana for this
maybe vitor in manchester as his retirement fight

is there a webm of michelle's face as she's getting choked?

I like hearing Cruz too desu, he's the only one who tells Joe to shut up

watching a Hakuho compilation now and you're right he's a beast, gonna have to make a couple of webms of this man

Bisping cannot beat Gastelum , Vitor still unironically beats him even in his usada'd state he has the same good kicks

You're in the playground when this baby slaps your chocolate milk out of your hands.
What do you do?

It's gonna be in Liverpool most likely, co-main on a Till card. Kinda like Faber's retirement in Sacramento

how does one achieve this mode natty?

Is there a chance that Rory comes back to the UFC? I wanna see him embarass Woodley again

GOMAD for one year

nah they wouldn't waste both on same card, each can sellout an arena in england on their own

bisping vs vitor manchester for his retirement in march bookit

When's her debut?

You fucking creep.

why did people doubt warlovski?
also what fights should i watch from last night card?

He's been fighting in the ufc since 2002, 99% of the guys at that time period were on PEDS.

what's this move called?

t. vanilla pleb

The Ostrich

the reverse street shitter

They aren't gonna do 2 events in England in one year and Till is getting his since he is gonna carry the British market now. It's only logical to put Bisping on the same card so he can hand over the mantle to Darren

fair
hope hes getting a favorable fight either way because fighting fatselum this fast is absurd

>tfw stupid enough to go to Sup Forums to check
>tfw tried to read the thread

Pretty sure I have cancer now.

brb lads I need to go drop Tiger off at the pool, he's about to go for one wild ride

>mystery free agent guest
Ariel loves mandrama

They might even try to do a stadium show with both Bisping and Till on one card, especially considering how quickly 204 sold out

Kek, I can understand you my man. Had the same experience. What the fuck happenend to it?

The proper surgery is like $10,000 and it doesn't look fake. It takes all day to do it and you gotta wear something on your head for awhile but it's your real hair in the end.

What did you mean by this?

ariel's by far the most popular guy in media though so he's doing it right from that perspective

welcome back, maximiliano
that was a short hiatus

is that anfield? jesus liverpool memes are no joke

She's in high school. I'll come back in a year

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I decided to filter out every one word response, picture response, crab meme and scoliosis meme.

The results are in pic related.

MAMMARIES, also

>living somewhere where the consenting age isn't 16

ishygddt

lol, shes not that cute i dont understand

is Jewani going to announce Mir fighting for bellator or something retarded like that

My question remains why she was sitting with Edgar and Weidman (and tagged in Weidman's insta) when it doesn't seem like she's related to either one of them.

HAKUHO RIZIN OPENWEIGH GP WHEN?

tonight if you catch my drift

Dustin should be locked up for slapping Pettis ass

How come all these women are going on about Donald Trump but not Dustin Pooeyer

Pussy worshippers