Expanse

Holy fuck he did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=expanse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute madman

>Expect a lame ass confrontation
>It turns into a sad and grave character development moment.

legit felt bad for him here, but damn impressed he went through with it. Those poor bastards gave him no choice

Dumb doctors.

the navoo not hitting eros, did fred send it to earth?

It was pretty heart wrenching. I didn't think he'd actually do it, and I feel bad that he did.

Being captain can be rough.

Eros moved, brah.

pic related
DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME

He explained to them pretty clearly that the virus type deal was gonna spread and kill humanity if they told everyone about it. Humanitarians are stupid apparently? I didn't feel bad for them.

Faggot had it coming tb h

So where did the mormons got all the money to build the Nauvoo?
Also to which star did they want to go?
Sirius?

Missed opportunity, yo.

Ty and Daniel confirmed it's in there but it's all mixed in with the rest of the voices Miller heard at the end.

I kinda wish they just did it, but I think they wanted it to be another big surprise for next week.

But then again the damn tpromo spoils it a bit by mentioning Julie

I would assume that Mormons get money just like they do now, through large donations from their members. Good question on the star, does anyone know the books? Was there a planet around the star they knew about? Seems dumb to just go to a star if there wasn't a planet there to inhabit.

well fuck me , no sites have the episode up and my usual ddl place is dead

>multiple f bombs every episode
>AMC won't let Negan curse

rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=expanse

>that green screen junk yard in this week's episode
The Expanse deserves better ratings than that trainwreck of a show

>just remember what the MPAA says: "Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

thats not the new episode

And above all, NO GIRL NIPPLES!

No shit, it hasn't aired yet

Men can't handle nipples, but we love a good slaughter.

I hope this is bait.. they literally say after it missed, eros moved.

yeah i just realized im retarded

Everybody gets one.

>humanitarians are stupid
This is why there is a refugee crisis in europe user.

The Expanse has such wierd balance, some parts are awsome, with real nice acting. While others are like amateur evening at my local theater. Then parts in S2 with the martian diversity marines are especially cringy.

>You're an earther

It's an imperfect show but the good parts are so good that it's worth it. A show this complex and ambitious is never going to be perfect.

Can't wait to see Bobbie Step outside the UN building, and go into shock and sprint back inside from seeing the open sky

yeah the show is ambitious

From what I recall in the books the star they're aiming for theoretically has a viable planet but they're using the same methods we use today to make an educated guess.

You mean Steps outside the UN building, panics and paws at the door long enough the guard feels pity and opens it

Thank christ he actually had some character development.

You mean how will the show portray bobbie internally realising there is no way in hell mars could ever invade earth short of nuking it into oblivion

Even better. I wonder if they'll show or mention that the few belters strong enough to visit Earth have to be sedated before going outside

Or the fact that any population that becomes as stable and sedate as earth would become just like it, meaning the distinction between Mars and Earth is moot?

Physics are out of the window whenever it sorts the director as always
The Earther on Ceres should be flinging belters around like Obelix did with the Romans but he got manhandled by 2 men

And its SyFy.

But the spotty acting is so noticeable in times it really annoys the hell out of me.
And that they dont seem to be able to shoot a proper gunfight bothers me.
Complexity and ambition is no excuse for lazy direction.
It has alot of "that will do". Same feeling i got from the SyFy Dune series.

forsen had it coming

i hate the martian diversity marines so much

especially that baby face maori, how does anyone not laugh when she tries to look serious

Ceres Belters, especially bruisers who do dock work, are stronger than you think.
Ceres is ca 1/3rd g, similar to Mars. They're not the lanky-ass skinnies like those found elsewhere in the Belt.

And even if they're weaker, two people who are weaker than you can still overpower you and hold you still.

I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT EARTH
>Calm down Bobbie
DID I MENTION I AM A MUHRINE
>Remind me why me, the ships captains, am debating directing with some roid-raged lieutenant about interplanetary politics
BECAUSE I AM ANGRY AND ARMWRESTLED AN EXOSUIT WITH MY ANGERY

Get over it.

>martian diversity marines

Who would have thought that an immigration-based society taking in people from all over Earth would be diverse?
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>the autistic battle screech of the fanboi

Being 3 times stronger is a lot
Also Ceres has in fact much less gravity than Mars, unless I missed them explaining that has also some sort of artificially enhanced gravity

Get over it soon

I better do this then "Martian diversity marines™"

And learn to take a fucking joke. You are the reason i hate leftie special snowflakes.

Shut up Bobbie

>Being 3 times stronger is a lot

This isn't Dragonball Z, strength doesn't increase in a linear fashion like that.

>Also Ceres has in fact much less gravity than Mars, unless I missed them explaining that has also some sort of artificially enhanced gravity

Ceres was spun up over the better course of a century to give it 1/3rd spin gravity.
Ever noticed that the airlocks and shit were in the floors?

>autistic screeching in diverse martian

>And learn to take a fucking joke
>I was only pretending to whine like a fucking bitch!

every fucking thread the same

HURR MARINES

HURR MARINES

HURR MARINES

Fucking shut up.

>le discrimination against earthers while we are at war with them is wrong
>he has dust in his blood
>we changed our mind we are racists again
>but no we were wrong we accept him like one of us
>now lets hug, forget and forgive

Wow, so deep and original character development, I am glad this took 4 episodes to be resolved

>strenght doesnt effect how strong you are

Kys... Its not like it would be three women taking on a normal man. With the expected results.

>Asians and texans

>Some how look black and pacific islander

erm what?

I wish drummers accent wasn't so grating. Also miss Julie already :/

>Im from texas, cant you hear from my extremely plastered on accent?

they should have had more of a focus on miller's head visions, at least if they're going to ape BSG's aesthetic they should go full tilt and really do it with a head person to follow miller around.

You can tell the visions he's had of her this season are from last season. Syfy are such cheap asses.

>strength doesn't increase in a linear fashion like that

F=ma
W=mg

Yes it fucking does when talking about the same mass (the mass of the average human for example)

Well to be honest, he's the only shit in the streets indian that has ever had a texan like accent..I think ever so I actually think it doesn't sound too terrible but I've only visited texas, not a native.

The big question is however

Will Jayne give a damn this season? So far he has cut his hair for pay check

Who is Will Jayne?

I like Drummer, she has that accent yeah, but it's typical of most Belters.

I miss Julie too, but we'll see her again soon.

also spoiler in case non-bookfag I'm hoping they keep Florence on the show to portray Melba/Clarissa

You know Thomas Jayne one of the lead actors...

Is belteraccent supposed to sound like Afrikaans?

that's jane, brah, Thomas Jane.

and he has been carrying the show, just like miller carries the books.

Mariner Valley was colonized by mostly Indians and Texans, not all of Mars.
Mars has a population around 9-10 billion, more than the Earth does today. They attract people from all over Earth.

Also it's like the late 2200's/early 2300's or some shit. African economies will become fully developed by the mid/late 21st century. Maybe even faster.

>muh aqualowga berata

Carrying it on his sleeping shoulders indeed.

thicc

I think the guy who constructed the Belter language mentioned that South African English and Caribbean Creoles influenced how Belter English sounds.

>African economies will become fully developed by the mid/late 21st century. Maybe even faster.

Only if western nations stop sending aid/China becomes full-fledged imperialist.

I mean it's always a challenge going too far out of character, they've more or less portrayed him correctly. His actions show how far out of his own mind he is..not like a druggy..just not giving a shit, killing whoever gets in his way and generally trying to set the universe right before he dies.

I mean they could have went animu style and had him riding around on the top of Eros in a space suit like a dune worm and had him speeding around the solar system being chased, but I suppose that would be a little too on the nose.

Being subtle is better than obnoxious.

And his acting has been probably best since hung. He was terrible in that cowboy miniseries for history channel.

subtle=/=not giving a shit

if you've read the books you realize miller doesn't give a shit, about anything. You wouldn't be able to make the distinction between portrayal and actor, so going against one of the few likable people is going to get you nothing, everyone is going to disagree with you so let it go.

if you haven't read the books, I'd suggest doing so before you get embarrassed.

Not all African economies are stagnant,a lot of them have been growing incredibly rapidly ever since the 90's.
Their population boom is related to their economic growth outpacing the rate people get educated and start having less children.

Remember, Africa is fucking huge. West African economies are merely decades away from becoming fully developed nations, while East Africa is poor as shit.

>demaning someone has to read a book to understand a series
That's strike one.

>using it as an excuse for the bad/lazy acting that is throughout the show.
Strike two

>Being this euphoric an condescending when trying to defend a series by comparing it with the books
Strike three

Why are you shitting up this thread with your boring bullshit

Thomas Jane's performance has been fucking awesome and if you can't recognize that it's your problem.

The show takes place in like 2305 or 2310 or something. Compare Finland ca 1810 to 2017 Finland.
Now imagine jumping from 2017 Nigeria to 2217 Nigeria.

LOL an actor yawning his way through a series is now fucking awesome.

I mean sure, but on the other hand compare 1810 Russia to 2017 Russia.

Most of their economic growth is due to places like China artificially increasing their GDP by financing massive infrastructure projects that are built and abandoned a hundred times over. There are only a few African nations that are actually growing into something self-sustaining (Botswana, for example), while almost the entirety of Sub-saharan Africa, and Western Africa is sliding further away from civilization. Hell, the warlords of Senegal just invaded Gambia for the fuck of it

Or 1810 Nigeria to 2017 Nigeria

Well then fucking don't watch it. I don't give a shit dude. You think he sucks. We get it. You expect me to try to convince you otherwise? Why are you wasting our eyeballs with your posts

Amos > Miller > Grandmommy > Alex > Holden > Naomi

Discuss

What, a growing economy and a future regional power is the same as the stone age colonial shithole it was 200 years ago?

>this guy is a fucking lieutenant

Does the MCRN officer training course take 30 years or something?

>bobbies armor is the same as everyone elses

ITS MEANT TO BE AN OLDER MODEL FUCK YOU RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>West African economies are merely decades away from becoming fully developed nations
This is Liberia
It was build by the USA and left on its own devices around the 70s
Until now they have had like 2 coups and 3 civil wars until now where warlords would cannibilize their enemies to send a message
Africans need hundreds of years to grow out of their tribal societies and this process cannot be sped up

Pretty much what this guy said, I told you nobody would agree with you. they're reasons for that even if you disagree and people in this thread don't care.

Go bait elsewhere, nigger.

Lol i like it dude, but the acing is spotty and needs to be addressed. The same with the gunfights.

Some people just aren't cut out for command

>Martian diversity marines™ of bad acting defender

The main issue is we keep trying to send aid which staggers their economies and prevents them from being able to take care of them selves/start meaningful trade with their neighbors. We need to take a hands-off approach to Africa and either let China civilize it through imperialism (which we won't do, because that would bump China to #1 status), or let them sort their shit out (which we won't do, because there's too much profit to be made exploiting various "charities" and expanding the debt-backed IMF). Africa is not likely to get any better in the next two hundred years.

desu qualification for OCS and completion of the course isnt that hard as long as you

1) aren't autistic
2) have a decent educational background
3) have a proper support system (peers, family, etc)

They will get better
Like BSG where the first season acting was goddamn awful and they gradually got better during the next seasons
I dont think you appreciate the giant distance between a tribal society and a nation state
Whatever you do, aid or not, these people want to go back to their villages living their lives and be governed by the village elder

you're conflating issues idjit. Just because people like Jane doesn't mean they're defending bobbi's actress.

As the one telling you originally nobody is going to put up with your shit, I haven't seen anyone thinking Bobbi is top shelf and probably any defense of her is because they like the book version so they're letting shit go.

Not me personally but I am also aware finding a unicorn and then finding one that can act who also happens to be amazonian in build with right proportions was going to be a hard task for a decent network, let alone syfy, home of the 7th sharknado movie.

So I am assuming people cut them slack, and that's just where we're at my shit heel friend.

speaking from experience from serving*