Syrian refugees

>france basically relied on its black colonies to win

sad!

>population of england is 60 million

>population of iceland is 0.3 million

>england get beat by a country with 4% of its population

really makes you damn think...

Vikings have always fucked France up.

If France could only use ethnically French (frankish/Breton/occitan) players they would have lost handily. Superior Norse genetics will prove to be the best at sports among whites, and best at survival/sports in anywhere where it gets properly cold.

It was lost from the beginning, the French pulled up a load of fresh men from the colonies while the Icelandic team had exhausted itself by having virtually the same team play in every game

In the end, quality can only go so far against quantity

>almost
5-2 is not almost

Africa vs Iceland*

We beat them in the second half, they beat us in the first

>Netherlands

If Iceland is going to catch up to France, they need to import millions of shitskins or else Iceland will not survive. Also the homogenous Italian team lost to the multicultural German team. This is basically a Euro dream come true for Merkel. It's all up to Wales, the last white team, now.

Yes if German or French team win, it's 100% sure we have "L-look, diversity work"

>almost

The game was literally over after 45 minutes

But the french are cunts who bought their team
Euro shouldn't be like the Chamions League gtfo

France also mass imports niggers who are good at sports with their ape bodies.

Germany team "only" has three non whites

wut?
you just had absolutely no chance at all.
spain, italy, germany, france- all these teams would have absolutely humiliated you. and france did.
don't get cocky because you beat england.

5-2 is not almost.

>mfw modern day France is 10% muslim
>most of them niggers

RIP Europe

The French woman should be brown tho

look at these "european" players

I wouldn't be so cocky cuckmany your game yesterday was boring to watch, boring to see and painful sit through and then you finish it off with the worst penalty shoot out I have ever seen... Iceland fought til the end and went out with their heads held high. It will be more than you do when France beats you.

I see like 3 white guys, one is questionable and the rest are nogs.

I never got into sports. And it's because all of our american "local teams" are made up of foreign mudpeople. I wish I could understand the experience of watching sports and rooting for my people in the same way that europeans can. Of course, if teams are starting to look like france's nigger team, they'll end up with more people sharing my sentiment instead.

The notion of "rooting for your team" only makes sense if you share some sort of connection or camaraderie with them. But in america - whether it was baseball, football, or basketball - it was mostly just a bunch of niggers. And even leaving race out of the issue, they recruited players from all over the country. So when I never understood other phillyfags going nuts over the eagles and phillies when they were just a bunch of niggers who weren't even from the philadelphia area. They weren't white like me. They weren't philly like me. I share absolutely no connection with them.

With the european countries, it actually made sense. These were *your people* playing, and you were rooting for your blood and soil in a war game against other nations of people. But what's the fucking point if your teams are filled with players who aren't your fucking nationality?

She is you retard
We beat them in the second half, our team had just been exhausted by the lack of players to rotate
At least I can get my filling replaced now

wew lad

France is a black nation now user

ozil, boateng, Jonathan Tah, Leroy Sané, Emre Can, Sami Khedira

more than 3 if you ask me

England isn't doing that well either, this is their U17 team