Manchester By The Sea > Moonlight > La La Land > Hell or High Water > Lion > Arrival > Fences > Hacksaw Ridge > Hidden...

Manchester By The Sea > Moonlight > La La Land > Hell or High Water > Lion > Arrival > Fences > Hacksaw Ridge > Hidden Figures

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GafFkkl0xt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*proves u wrong*

KEK
Fucking idiot nice try m8

do they actually award people with piss bottles in the shape of little people?

(you)s

i have to say, these oscars look really tasty, like gummy bears

La La Land > Moonlight > Hell or High Water > Manchester by the Sea > Hacksaw Ridge > Fences > Arrival > Lion > Hidden Niggers

Manchester By The Sea > Moonlight > La La Land > Arrival > Lion > Hell or High Water > Fences > Hacksaw Ridge > Hidden Figures

There you go m8, fixed it for you

Patrician
Manchester by the Sea
Hell or High Water
Moonlight
Lion

Ok tier
Hacksaw Ridge

Shitskin imdb plebbor tier
La La Land
Arrival
Hidden Figures
Fences

>stop being racist

Moonlight > Manchester by the Sea > La La Land > Hacksaw Ridge > Arrival > Hell or High Water > Lion

haven't seen Fences or Hidden Figures

X > Y > Oranges > Z > Shoes > ∞ > PS3
go back to Sup Forums and don't return

Moonlight>Manchester By he Sea>Hell or High Water>Fences>Hacksaw Ridge>

Lion, Arrival, La La Land, and Hidden Figures belong in the trash. They didn't deserve to be nominated.

Instead I would have picked Jackie, Rules Don't Apply, and Billy Lynn's Halftime Walk

the fuck are you talking about son?

PS3 is a bad product

okay, that has no relation to what OP was talking about.

Nocturnal animals & Manchester by the Sea > Moonlight>Hacksaw Ridge>Arrival>Hell or High Water >Fences (only because of the writing) > Lion >>>>> La la land ( best direction) >>>>>>>>>>> HIdden Figures

I agree that Jackie was better than a lot of the BP nominees, but Billy Lynn, top kek, split your dick with a rusty razor pleblord

IF MOONLIGHT WAS ABOUT A WHITE BOY NO ONE WOULD BE TALKING BOUT IT YOU REVERSE RACISM KEKS RUINING CINEMA

>having this godawful taste

Arrival
Manchester By The Sea
Hacksaw Ridge
Moonlight
La La Land
Fences
Hell or High Water

Haven't seen Lion or Hidden Figures

>La La Land > Hell or High Water

Moonlight > Hell or High Water > Arrival > Lion > Manchester by the Sea > Fences > La La Land > Hacksaw Ridge > Hidden Figures

Manchester by the Sea's cinematography looked like a made-for-tv-movie. At least Hell or Highwater and Moonlight looked like theatrical releases.

Land Of Mine

if you haven´t seen this masterpiece you are not allowed to post on this board anymore.

THIS should win best picture.
youtube.com/watch?v=GafFkkl0xt0
( it already was showerd with awards btw )

It was selected and nominated for the Best Foreign Language Film category at the 89th Academy Awards.[4][5][6] The film is inspired by real events and tells the story of German POWs sent to clear mines in Denmark after World War II. It is believed that more than 2,000 German soldiers were forced to remove mines, and nearly half of them lost their lives or limbs. Many of them were only boys.

Moonlight > Hell or High Water > Arrival > La La Land > Fences > Manchester by the Sea > Hacksaw Ridge > Hidden Figures > Lion

La La Land > Hacksaw Ridge > Manchester > Moonlight > Arrival > Hidden Figures > Fences > Hell or High Water > Lion

Rating the only ones i have seen

La la land> moonlight>>>>>>> hidden niggers

this is objectively correct

Forgot
Arrival=moonlight

I guarantee no one in this thread has seen Lion

I have

link to trailer at least?

Doesn't matter what you think moonlight or la la land will win best picture

pls explain why moonlight will win best picture.

Are you indian?

I disagree

Moonlight>La La Land > Manchester by the Sea > Fences > Arrival > Hacksaw Ridge > Hell or High Water > Hidden Figures > Lion

black people

>putting memelight before la la land
ISHYGDDT

Somebody redpill me on why the hell do you put Moonlight so high? I don't get the appeal of this flick. It's about a gay dindu who was bullied (boohoo) and... that's it. I just don't get it.

every screening at my local is sold out and has been for months
cant get a ticket
doesnt make sense

Same, not even above Arrival

That's exactly why it's going to win. I'm split between La La Land and Moonlight too, even though I hate them both I just know it's going to be either:

a) Moonlight because it's ultra pc and SJW so academy might choose it as a sign of revolt against Trump, right wing voters etc.

or

b) La La Land because it's like the most obvious "Hollywood dream" circle jerk ever made.

You people keep forgetting that Academy Awards is a circle jerk meme where regular subhuman plebs like us don't have a say, otherwise Hacksaw Ridge would win it in a heartbeat.

They're the two obvious Oscar bait movies, I think lala land will probably beat it since it's a musical which has been a while since one of those won, while a racial movie just recently won with 12 years a slave

a lot of indians in your area?

>watching the Oscars for the awards and not the reaction images

>he thinks he's above anyone for caring about le epic memes
Leddit is that way