Fuck Judd Apetow

Fuck Judd Apetow

and fuck jew people

Fuck you OP dont lie, thatd be your fucking fantasy

When will Trump enact safe space laws so we don't have to be triggered by people saying things we don't like?

I would love to murder you

4 YEARS OF TEARS

>guy so ugly he uses his initials instead of his face

who's Judd Apatow's wife?

pics or it didn't happen

you sure showed him

You mean 8 years

I thought that after Trump became president, comedians would start making a lot of Trump jokes. Instead it just seems like they think complaining about Trump is a substitute for actual jokes. You rarely even hear any laughs in these bits, and it's usually more cheering and applauding instead.

>lowest approval rating of any president in the history of the united states of america
>1 month into his presidency
KEK
E
K

Liberals believe if enough comedians say "fuck drumpf" then he will magically disappear.

>2017
>trusting polls
lol nice try, fake news.

>media biased approval polls

whatever gets you through the day right?

Tell me who will beat him in 2020 and I will laugh in your fat face.

Congestive Heart Failure.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Where do you get your news? Why are your news sources better than mine? Because they're "alt right" and tell "the truth"?

If he even makes it to 2020 LMAO

>approval rating
Wasnt hillary supposed to win according to polls?

>I thought that after Trump became president, comedians would start making a lot of Trump jokes. Instead it just seems like they think complaining about Trump is a substitute for actual jokes. You rarely even hear any laughs in these bits, and it's usually more cheering and applauding instead.
They're taking the stance of this being no laughing matter and they're part of some imagined "resistance". They see themselves as some sort of anti-Nazi French Resistance, but using their superior intellect to convince everyone what danger we're in.
The problem is that Trump and his administration is too incompetent to really become some modern Nazi movement and the Democrats are doing their usual routine of talking down to people rather than listening to and courting non-Democrats.

You can't even give a bullshit answer.

That's because the Democrats have absolutely no one other than Elizabeth Warren and Corey Booker.

97% chance of winning according to some VERY RELIABLE POLLS

You mean 12

I don't get news from anywhere, it's all biased agenda driven horseshit with almost zero truth, and you're a fool if you trust any of them or think they have your best interests in mind.

lol

Sup Forumsmblr and Sup Forumseddit btfo

What the fuck happened to him man?

Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared are legitimately funny and clever shows. 40 Year Old Virgin was also a decent movie. Then it started going downhill around Funny People.

We did it. We actually won. :)

I never found him funny tbqh, the big overhype about 40yo virgin and then the movie not getting one laugh out of me was my introduction to this """"comedian""""

Could you give me a quick rundown on this pepe?

The magic is real.

>There is a timeline where Hillary won and the white race was wiped out in 20 years and ww3 started by Hillary has wiped out most "white countries"

Dodged a bullet there

>thinking Hillary is more likely to start a war
This is what cucks actually believe

So nothing Trump says is true? Feels good to know man

>leftcuck using "cuck" to describe anyone but themselves unironically

>Jim Goad

So who will play him in the inevitable autobiography?

>loves USA
>voted for a person that fucks his beloved country
>not the definition of a cuck
Get outta here Sup Forums and go pretend The Donald doesn't like sucking jewish dick for a living