Whore sister

I need to redpill my whore sister but I don't know how. My father is a degenerate alcoholic and my mother is a weakling who basically worships that scumbag. I was able to become redpilled after spending time on the internet but my sisters a Fucking mess. For example:

>wake up and walk to living room
>see mom and sister dressed
>where you guys going? someroads are closed today
>god damn it user you're up everyone's ass leave us alone
>mother says nothing and stays silent
>get the Fuck out of here
>I lose it and call out my mom
>She's swearing like a sailor and you're doing nothing about it!
>don't swear femanon
>she says whatever and keeps texting on her phone
>That's it? That's all you're going to say?
>She's peacefully texting on her phone! You're the one causing trouble user

You can see what's going on. My Fucking retarded mother is ruining my sister's life and my alcoholic shitbag dad isn't helping either. What do I do? How do you guys redpill your siblings? She's a handful and super annoying at times but I don't want to see her ruined. Please help guys.

>What do I do?

You get a job and leave home once you turn 18, user.

You cannot "redpill" a woman; they are a lost cause. It's like trying to tame a wild animal with hugs and kisses--- all the love in the world cannot change its core nature.

leave her be
everything is fucked anyway

As long as shes not fucking nigs and beaners who gives a rats ass

>You cannot "redpill" a woman; they are a lost cause.
Women are easily manipulated they go with whatever they view as the alpha male tells them

Learn to empathize. Don't just get angry with her. You know that if you push her to hard she'll go and suck nigerdick just to piss you off.

This

Women can't never be red pill. Some of these faggots here in pol would say yes you can but they're lying faggots and dont know how women are.

Im a male stripper and every party i go dance too has showed me how women really are.

But what do they want? Just a life full of empty pleasure and material goods?

She eventually will if things keep going in this direction man.

Are all women like this? I'm still a virgin but is it even worth getting a girlfriend if she's going to act the same way? Friendly on minute and then viscious the next.

Let's see some pics of your sister. We gotta know what we're dealing with here. The more degenerate the better. We need to see the full extent.

Maybe you should stop being a fucking child and leave other people to their lives.

Its obvious she doesn't respect you
It seems like you're somewhat of a little bitch
figure yourself out and the rest will follow

>But what do they want? Just a life full of empty pleasure and material goods?

Well, yes, OP. That's precisely what they want, plus a baby, sooner or later. Most modern women are conditioned to view motherhood as a sort of failure, so they will wait until their biological clock demands they have children at an inappropriately late age, sometime in their 30's or 40's.

Women are simple creatures, and the proper social structures to keep them in check have been removed, so they are now like spoiled rich kids, demanding everything, satisfied with nothing.

Shut the fuck up, spud spook. Nothing wrong with looking out for the wellbeing of your family.

Let me guess:
superficial as fuck and pretty boring.

Sounds familiar.

>recommending empathy on Sup Forums
if OP had the capacity for that he wouldn't ask for solutions to his complete non-problems on this board

This, just so we can give you good analysis

seduce and impregnate her

that is the only way

Sounds like somethings not quite right if they were treating you like that user. As in I wouldn't be surprised if you're some dumb fucking kid who goes on spouting about "da joos" and welfare niggers at dinner.

Fuck Her.
Ask her if she considers herself as the biggest whore in a praising way. Smile while you praise her but then Tell her that she's funny (an indirect about her retardness) and that there are biggest whores. If she complaims, support her, praise her but let her understand that there are biggest whores.. . Who fucks their brothers..
If she refuses, Make it a competition.

>t. child of divorced parents

Let her sink. Lost cause. Get a job, move out and forge your destiny. You fucking leaf

ur psycho

Not my thing. But if I were to how would Igo about it?

That's not what I do or have ever done. It's always me asking a simple question, maybe making a small suggestion, and then she freaks out.

You need to learn your place and the art of conversation. Why on earth would an adult respect a juvenile who, first thing out their mouth in the morning is, "where you guys going? someroads are closed today"

Alright. Is dating similar? Like how many girls are manipulative with their boyfriends? Intentionally stirring up drama and such?