ITT: Worst Covers

>catched

?

Inb4 the accidental husband

99% of DVD/BluRay re-issues (like Special Editions, extended cuts, etc.) where they made new, and obivously rushed, artwork for the new cover instead of just putting one of the posters on front like DVDs had in the late 90's and very early 00's.

By the mid-00's this had already taken over.

Reminds me of this fucking Das Boot BR I have, where instead of using any of the fantastic original poster work they slapped on a pic of a COMPLETELY different submarine instead

It wouldn't even be so bad if Murray's right eye wasn't melting.

>catched

Gotta say though the poster probably is more interesting that the movie.

Like I'm guessing in the movie Will Sasso is just Jon Cryer's buddy, instead of a homosexual love interest.

>reimagined by Mike Judge

>color
>the stupid fucking tagline
Why

Yeah. Worst part is I own it.

i don't mind the tagline, it was on posters of its time too.

>Criterion Collection

her face was so weird in the poster that they made some changes for the blu-ray cover

Seems like the picture on the blu-ray was the original photo, but they photoshopped the head-thing away for the original poster, then went back to the original photo for the blu-ray release.

the camera doesn't even point right

>n-n-no dad its a good movie i swear
>stop hitting me with your belt

>you want the good movie son
>but you need the bad lieutenant

Did they not have an actual photo of Robert DeNiro? It looks like they took pieces of photos and photoshopped them together to make a crude approximation of Robert's face

fucking kek, im getting serious uncanny valley now.
it looks like he is staring into my soul.

>catched

>99% of DVD/BluRay re-issues
... what about them?

Edge of Tomorrow also known as Live Die Repeat.

BWAHAHAHAAH

it's real!

You know what is worse aside the creepy De Niro? The poster makes it look like a funny Christmas movie, meanwhile it was a soul sucking drama (actually a solid 7/10 movie, but really depressing).