How do fans of this team hold up?

How do fans of this team hold up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FK8bKSjp6_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not after this season

I think about suicide alot. I dream about being dead. I think of how sad everyone else would be, and how I hurt those who hurt me. I'm waiting my body decay while everyone cries. I have the note written naming those who put me in this position. I have 2 notes. One to read saying who to invite. Then one to read at my funeral. Everyone is there and they all get called out. They all will cry and blame themselves. I'll make them miserable for years.

Then I wake up. Look in mirror. Take a bunch of pain medication, forget hours and days. Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into years. The only thing that marks time are the lines on my face growing and the hot and the cold of the outside. I block out the windows so I can sleep all day then go to work. I eat once a day and pass out. My ulcer just gets worst but I don't care. The pain medication makes it all go away.

Then I wake up again. No time has passed and it was all a dream. Better than the nightmare I'm actually living. Sometimes I think i'm in hell and i've already killed myself. I don't know what is real anymore.

alcohol

Some day the Browns will get their own squirrel

youtube.com/watch?v=FK8bKSjp6_g

Weed

Honestly I think this is my punishment for having an otherwise pretty good life.

DUDE

I focus on other sports to ease the pain

I...I really hope this is copypasta

Pretty simple, always have a shot to be better next year

At the very least we got a ring. That can hold us over for the next 80 years

CLE fag reporting in; not a diehard fan but I follow. And have for a whiiiillle.
Actually in Cleveland, many of us have given up on the concept of having a decent football team with a decent staff and owner. So we basically get wasted and root for them to fuck up at a bar somewhere...

If we're at a game, it's about being drunk in public and watching the shit show unfold. There is a core of people who want them to win and feel optimistic; those people are the ones calling Drennan talking about "hiya Bruce, I see da Browns going 9 and 7 this season"...

Side note: Joe Thomas is the shit. A genuinely good dude and a true competitor. Played his guts out on a shitty team and always gave it his best. I honestly hope he gets traded to a place where he'll win a ring or at least contend.

I’m an oldfag and a CLE native. I remember when the Browns were good. It felt good, man. Every year I hope to feel that again. 2007 was close, but not close enough. Some day this team will be good again and our suffering will be vindicated.

Could be worse. With the Browns you know exactly what you're getting. The Bengals are the razorcakes of the AFCN.

I bandwagon Real Madrid.

Well if it makes them feel better the Browns will win a Super Bowl before the Failcons.

We make sure the rope is really strong.

it's overstated how bad they are

4 teams combine for 21 superbowls
6 teams for 29

most teams in the nfl are historically bad, browns are pretty much the bears with the exception of one good year in the 80s

I live in CLE, but don't care much for Football. Most people seem to just know the Browns will always be shit and any deviation from that is just icing. They use the team as an excuse to drink and rant.

By being a Cavs fan

only suckers are fans of that team, the real fans have had 15 years or so of greatness

By moving to Baltimore like their team who featured greats like Otto Graham, Bernie Kosar and Jim Brown.

>with the exception of one good year in the 80s
Well it's not even that, plenty of teams come in and out of being bad but win nothing. Not even counting the 70s Vikings, 80s Bengals or 90s Bills, plenty of teams have had eras of great playoff relevance and just never made it.

Damn.
I have don't think this is pasta because I feel like I would have seen it before.

Get help, user.