>At the Mountains of Madness never ever
>Pacific Rim 2 on hold
>Silent Hills canceled
>HBO turned down Monster
>Crimson Peak was shit
>Hellboy 3 not happening
What's next for him?

Isn't Pacific Rim 2 already being worked on

MYBE IF YOU HADN'T FUCKED AROUND ON HOBBIT AND BEING IN VIDEO GAMES WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS RIGHT NOW YOU FATFUCK

His family got kidnapped while he was making Mimic. He'll be fine.

Del Toro is only good when he does Gothic/Dark stuff. And even then he manages to fail a couple of time.

Produced some nice shit though

thank god he wont be wasting his time on that shit

Does anyone give a shit what this fat wetback makes? His movies are all garbage

Jesus fucking christ NO

Good

Two of the most overrated comic book movies around

>Pacific Rim 2 on hold
"no"

it is, and by a far more competent director

Pacific rim 2 is about to get __________>~~~

As much as I like del Taco's production design and art design his actual direction is very very bland

>we won't get a sequel where Hellboy fights an evil force even worse than Nazis: the white man drumpf!!
Good riddance

I mean that as the first movie was a huge pile of shit

His sense of humor is also very limited. The comedy in Hellboy is downright CBS sitcom-tier

really makes you think

>implying a mexican jagger killing an orange drumpf kaiju wouln't be kino

>>Pacific Rim 2 on hold
Hes producing it.

>>Crimson Peak was shit
I will fight you irl faggot.

Why do these people fish so much for reactions? Do some fucking movies and stop trying to gain attention via fucking twitter. Just let your work speak for itself goddamn it, no need to sell yourself out every moment possible.

Do you have a giant folder label "Triggered" so you can flip through it anytime a name gets posted on Sup Forums and find an image about that person that triggers you to post?

What's an alt-right, Madame President?

Joining the JUSTice League members Brad Pitt, Brendan, Ben Affleck and Stephen Baldwin.

Ironic, seeing as you posed a creature that has been explained as representing white colonialism.

At least Monster was never officially cancelled.

He's an absolute hack

His mexican buddies are all making good stuff yet there he is, playing videogames and thinking about sequels

>clearly gipsy danger 2.0
>old gipsy was a mark 3 with an old ass exposed reactor
>mark 5 jeager design in the first movie had fixed this
>newer model still has exposed reactor
Inb4 it's the same updated gipsy, nope that shit blew up in the alien dimension

yes

How is that ironic?

Listen, pal. I have various folders, all properly organized by board, theme, individual, etc. with thousands of pictures, suiting nearly all possible situations. I can be an alt-right whiner in one thread, or a SJW troll in the next. You have no way of knowing who I am or what my true ideas and opinions are, because I'm anonymous, and I do this for a living. Why do I do this? Because I love my (you)s more than I love you, bitch.

Why wouldn't you remember someone saying something like that?

im in shock

making shitty cgi movies seems much more fun than oscar bait

>>mark 5 jeager design in the first movie had fixed this
>>newer model still has exposed reactor
I thought the same when that pic was released, why movies nowadays hate consistence?

Possibly just there for brand recognition and I mean in universe? It did save the human race afterall.

>and I do this for a living
who paid you to grab the (You)s?

>Orcs are white colonialists

Kek you stupid fucking paki.

100% because of this But its still shit and they should have made a mark 5 version of Gipsy instead of this trash mark 3 design
They'll probably bring a giant ass slow Russian jeager too because "muh cyka alpha"

I feed on your butthurt tbchwyf

fuck you

>tfw in 500 years time white children (read: all children) will open their history books and see this under "unholy sedition"

I mean, I can see why Doug Jones doesn't want to work with him anymore

>PR2 only made for the chink market
>fire asian and white leads, replace with nigger
>no chink mecha
>no del taco, literally who directing
its like they want it to flop

See

>in 500 years time
>white children

yeah im not really getting their logic

oh, so one less capeshit movie in the next 3 years

we did it reddit

Directors without a single good movie general?

kek

We can spend all day doing "What's the deal with Guillermo del Toro's _______" but what's the deal with Guillermo del Toro's Victorian fantasy / steampunk noir murder mystery show he was doing for Amazon?

That one actually got picked up and a pilot was ordered if I recall

Gotta feel like hes the problem here.

mad as fuck argie :)

don't worry, an argie will win someday :)

What are you even talking about you autistic sperg?

LOST OPPORTUNITY

I blame the Jews.

vidyakino

>silent hills

He's lucky because Junji Ito would've upstaged him.

That's not really fair, I'm not saying del Toro is perfect but so much of his problems comes from him sticking to his guns and execs being gutless.

>entire family got buttfucked by the hobbit
New Line just used him as a power move to bring PJ back for a guaranteed success

>At the Mountains of Madness never ever
He refuses to make a Lovecraftian horror without an R rating and execs won't give a workable budget to an R movie

>Pacific Rim 2 on hold
It's filming right now

>Silent Hills canceled
Konami doens't make video games any more

>HBO turned down Monster
Pilots don't get picked up all the time

>Crimson Peak was shit
It wasn't

>Hellboy 3 not happening
it's not traditional capeshit even though it requires a capeshit budget and execs won't give it because won't make a billion dollars in Happy Meal and toy sales

don't think ron perlman wanted to do another hellboy

has constant amount of work, getting pretty old and having to do prosthetics and makeup must have taken hours everyday

a hellboy prequel in the 40s could work

The world you're looking for is 'ludo' you reddit crossposter Kojima secondary. Fucking kill yourself. You aren't funny or original.

EVA Unit-02 on the left, fat Master Chief on the right, and Metroid Prime Federation Force: Un-Chibi'd edition in the middle.

That was literally my first thoughts when I saw it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Perlman loves Hellboy and would drop everything to play the character again

It's been confirmed that he absolutely hated putting on the costume. Whether or not that would prevent him from reprising the role is anyone's guess but it is what it is.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

>Del Toro previously opened up about what he wanted the plot of the third film to be.

>“The idea for it was to have Hellboy finally come to terms with the fact that his destiny, his inevitable destiny, is to become the beast of the Apocalypse, and having him and Liz face the sort of, that part of his nature, and he has to do it, in order to be able to ironically vanquish the foe that he has to face in the 3rd film. He has to become the beast of the Apocalypse to be able to defend humanity, but at the same time he becomes a much darker being. It’s a very interesting ending to the series.”

>Perlman also spoke about ideas for the film previously, addressing the children that Selma Blair’s Liz Sherman was pregnant with at the end of the second film.

>“The two twins: one would look like the mom and one would look like the dad. And one of them was going to be completely f*cking corrupt, the other one angelic. Which one was which? Only Guillermo would make the f*cked-up-looking one be the angel. So then that adds to the saga.”

Ffs

Why can't we have nice things.

Wow, that legit ruined my day.

they literallly are working together for his next movie.

>Selma Blair
Can she even play a qt 3.14 convincingly anymore?

The whole cast is too old for a sequel at this point. It should have happened like 5 years ago.

Del Taco is one of these directors who stop being cool once you hit 15

same
get the fuck outta here contrarian fag

Ah what the fuck man

Any status on him doing the Haunted Mansion?

>relegated to direct theme park rides
L.O.L.

How the fuck did pacific rim got a sequel when it was so shit?.

I mean as a former /mecha/ fag, there was nothing about those robot designs memorable to justify the merchandise dollar.

The only semi good thing was idris elba. And even him was meh.

Shit, Monster isn't happening?

I'd have liked to see that live action.

>implying the first Haunted Mansion movie adaptation wasn't pure kino

Get the fuck off of my board

Well, we all know you speak for all the mecha/kaiju fans of the world so how it was a success is beyond me as well.

Haunted Mansion was put on hold after Tomorrowland bombed at the box office, if Pirates 5 bombs then the movie's fucking dead.

However while I enjoyed Crimson Peak i'm a little cautious of Del Toro's directing these days, not just that but Disney would want a lot of control. I'd honestly prefer someone like Mike Flanagan or Michael Dougherty to get directorial duties instead.

She looked damn good in american crime story. In a milf sort of way.

Deported by Trump

That movie fucking sucked and you know it

He fell so low, he has to work with Kojima.

You're not talking about that faggy ass anime that was 60 episodes of bullshit and 10 episodes of story, are you?

he dosent live in the states

You're not talking about that faggy ass anime that was 60 episodes of bullshit and 10 episodes of story, are you?

>every anime ever.

Read the fucking comics. First 2 Hellboy movies were mediocre and nothing praise worthy. I saw them this summer, again, and didn't get why a lot of anons on Sup Forums hype it. Just because it's atmosphere is a bit different from your run of the mill DC/Marvel capeshit, it doesn't make it a good movie.

More crying about FASCIST DRUMPH on social media.

No.

>this contrarian faggot
grow up

Monster was especially bad. It started off great, had a consistent story, then around episode 6 it just derails and the main character goes off on unbelievable tangents.

It'd be like if True Detective season 1 stopped mid season and instead did an extra 30 episodes of Russ helping people with their small problems.