Who ready for underwater comfy?

Who ready for underwater comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He better hurry up. Tick Tock

I'm ready.

Yep. Love Attenborough and the cgi is pretty good too

yes i love these fucking nature things. they're the best things to watch on sunday mornings when your chilling. i love watching an episode than falling back asleep halfway through the second.

>Why are you recording my parts first

Nah, after Planet Earth 2 I don't believe the BBC can do good nature docs anymore.

Snek detected.

whats this animal called

planet earth 2 sucked ass so i have no hope for this

you'll be ok

viscacha chinchilla

The only episode that sucked was mountains and that's because it's fucking hard to get decent footage from them. Even that was comfy.

In all honesty he is looking really good for his mid 90's. More like 70. Probably picked up on some little-known health tips and tricks on his travels around the world. I bet he'll be the first celeb who sticks around after 100. Maybe even getting to 110.

I hope I don't get dubs and curse it now.

MOTHERFUCK

DELET

fuck you

Goddamnit user

Put me on the screencap

>yfw his final documentary is him narrating his own life ending with his peaceful death surrounded my his family in the final episode.

Too bad Attenborough will be pushing more climate change guilt with every episode.

Listen up, druids. Unless you can monetize it for human use, no one gives a shit about barking mice in Swahili or bleached coral reefs in the middle of the ocean. Either show how said nature benefits a growing economy (and not just some backwater in Micronesia) or let it go extinct so a more useful species can take it's place.

Probably going to spend too much time on meme fish and creating false narratives for the audience.

I wonder who'll die first Attenborough or Ed Asner

I thought dubs meant it comes true?

jesus christ

kys

You are a certified retard. The only thing that should be going extinct is your bloodline.

>BBC doc on the insects of phuc-yu in Indochina
>filming takes place somewhere near the Indian Ocean, where the jungle meets the waters
>David is tired so he takes 5
>so does the crew
>they see him fiddling with some insect
>after about 20 minutes the director tells one of the crewmen to get David
>"David"
>no answer
>"David!"
>goes to fetch him
>"D-David?"
>the insect is fiddling along his sleevless motionless arm
>he is just staring emptily towards the open Ocean, surrounded by what he loved most, his rigor mortis a calm serene smile
>mfw

I thought he died.

stop, dont do that to me

Yes, let's watch some more footage of buzzards the drop bones onto rocks without a single shot of a human being, because they live in the middle of nowhere and will never effect us.

Meanwhile, you could be shooting some excellent footage of how fish populations effect and are effecting by East Asia, along with the ideas people have to deal with it.

But that won't happen because a: it doesn't suit your doom cult and b: you'd have to see a frame with a human being in it and acknowledge that we're a bigger part of nature than orangutans shitting in trees.

The entire point of these documentaries are that focus on the animals other than humans we see humans every single day.

He very rarely travels anymore for these big blue chip documentaries tbqh.

Extinction is for the better.

YES!
FUCK YEAS

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Nice one you fucking retard.

I don't know, the ocean ones always bore me a bit. Half the appeal of the nature docs is the landscapes they take place in. Oceans are so airless

i'll fucking slap the shit out of you, the man got me into biology with his documentaries when i was a kid

The ocean ones always upset me because they can't go deep enough to make it more interesting. They always tease about the bottom of the ocean but we don't have the technology.

>those episodes that will be pushing about climate change
Or
>M-muh floating island of trash bigger than Texas with plastics breaking down and releasing toxins into the ocean that are genetically changing some fish to then point where they may eventually no longer produce males and have mass extinctions and we have no fucking idea how to prevent it but remember to recycle kids and bottled water is bad even thoughts huge portion of the plastic comes from manufacturing a billion other things than bottled water
Can we just have a documentary where I'm not preached at about something?

>but remember to recycle kids and bottled water is bad even thoughts huge portion of the plastic comes from manufacturing a billion other things than bottled water
You have control over the bottled water you consume though. It's a smaller impact but one that can change

I really don't get you people that love animals docs but hate the idea of environmental conservation. Or people that dislike conservation to begin with.

What ever happened to Cameron doing something with the footage he took going to the bottom of the marinara trench?

Thanks a lot, user.

2017 confirmed for shit year.

Go smoke a joint hippy.

I have no idea what he was going to do with it aside from use it as influence for avatar 2. The submarine he used also caught on fire while it was being transported somewhere which sounds sketchy.

theres episodes in the other life shows, or blue planet episodes that go pretty deep. get to see some weird shit.

>tfw reading his memoir and preparing for the bad news any decade now

Why don't conservatives want to "conserve" the environment?

Because Neo-cons

dubs and he dies before 2018

>I bet he'll be the first celeb who sticks around after 100

You have no chance old man

Dubs and Douglas steals the last of Attenbouroughs lifespan to extend his own

HAHA. JUST

fuck off attentionwhore cunt

SHIT