Cuckdeau

Is our PM the biggest cuck in the world?

Yes.

So are Sunnis the enemies of muslims too? Or maybe wahabiists are the enemies of muslims? But we're friends with the Saudis and the Shiites seem to be their enemies....hmmm..

Nice choice of words

It's an attack on Ramadan

he might very well be, in fact hes such a cuck he himself singlehanded puts in a gigantic fight against sweden as to which is worse, then the rest of you cucks make up the deficit, and thus why you lot are literally the worst country in the world.

>My thoughts are with the victims of the Ramadan attacks in Iraq
Well, they clearly aren't in his head.

Who won in this circumstance?

>so-called islamic state

I didn't even know there was a Ramada Inn in Iraq. Is it nice? Do they have a pool?

For a country that is so powerful and influential you sure get salty when it comes to the hat

Color me not surprised.

The people IS killed, obviously. Because if you kill your enemies, they win.

has he explained how to tell the difference between a peaceful muslim and a so-called muslim? like before 50 people get killed I mean

>any muslim who isn't a progressive cuck like me is not a real muslim

fuck it pray for putin to come to his senses and cleanse us in a great fire.

I think he's vying for the title.

>muslims are the enemy of muslims
He's right you know.

Kek

Can Women be cucks? Then it's Merkel for sure or the people who voted her into power

Don't even moderate Muslim nations like Turkey,Jordan, hate gays, hate westerners, and want terrorist attacks to happen?

my prime minister is just a fuck who goes on camera for a buck, brings in browns by the truck and shit dropped half the men in goverment to please some greasy fat fucks.

hes the hope i have were all gonna die soon.

doesn't make them any less shitty

Matthew 6:5
New International Version
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

Sweden surrenders Canada, you can where the crown

lol

When will Islam be declared Canada's national religion?

(((Canada))) formally accepts the (((crown)))

This guy is such a massive fucking faggot holy shit.

What is he talking about? The Iraqis won.

As horrible as it sounds, the best thing Canadians can hope for is a Muslim attack.

It will happen as well. We have even had one attempted attack down here in NZ and you guys took on a lot more then we did.

inb4 i told ya so

#RAMADAN

My condolences Commonwealth friends. From what I've seen this guy is a massive cuck

>these peaceful muslims keep killing other peaceful muslims causing peaceful muslims to emigrate to non muslim countries
>we should let them in and give them money housing benefits education jobs etc
>but make sure you're nice to these peaceful muslims or else they'll suddenly not be peaceful muslims
>peaceful muslims are not to blame for violent cultures, extremists are
>peaceful muslims are only so violent because christians destroyed their nations
>peaceful muslims have a different culture and they dont understand that women are not sex objects so don't be racist if they use you in case of sexual emergency
>college campuses literally have a white rape culture

Underrated post, massive kek

Faggots Muslims and Newfies elected this stupid fuck in

fortunately, when the fisheries dry up for the 100th time and quebec learns its adopted son hates their Quebecois-ness, he'll be voted out next turn.

I can't understand why in the fuck the east coast votes red every fucking time. Their grudge for conservatives is backward and apolitical: it's Canada's version of "Maggie's milk".

Also the GTA is a cancer. Check out the story of my former MP Chris Alexander who won a former Liberal hub, the CBC/MSM smear campaign 3 weeks before elections, only to be exonerated a week after elections.

That would be so progressive. You guys would immediately be moved into superpower tier for that bold forward diverse move! homosexual muslims the world over would celebrate that move and you'd become so strong.

Genuine question for Canada friends, would you rather have our queen taking the role of Justin Tredeau or leave this cuck in place?

Muslims: 1,600,000,000
ISIS: ~200,000

If muslims wanted to take out ISIS, they could have done so a long time ago.

Queen, m8. Only if you bring back the Empire.

A lot of Canadians pretend like they wouldn't love the shit out of it, but what matters is what Old Stock think of it. Trudeau SENIOR helped destroy our collective heritage and identity, and seeing as Toronto loves their diversity/multi-cult and hates our ACTUAL history, it'll be a war or disaster to bring us back to our actual identity.

Being a product of the British/French empires was our proud moment, and taming the wild lands thanks to Scots/Irish created our culture.

You only find proud pockets in Ontario now, and the East coast.

sovereignty is overrated if SJW liberals are calling the shots. we had our best time b/w 1930-1982, when we weren't constitutionally separate from the UK. Effectively we were, but symbolically we were still tied strongly.

The queen is more of a man than he is. She's still kicking even in her old old age.

fuck it i plan on watching this shitstorm topple over before i go, fags fly fags and you crawl to a queen.

Based PM. How can other PMs even compete?

well he put a poo in the loo in charge of canada's so called military.

maybe hes slowly harvesting all the poo in the streets to throw at isis.

I don't know what to make of him. I can't tell if this is genuinely him or if he's merely pretending.

King Obongo and Merkel are easy to tell, but Trudeau is a mystery. He's pretty young, so it's perfectly realistic that he genuinely believes this shit and the higher ups are using him as a patsy. On the other hand he could possibly be the most cunning and man on the entire planet, willing to get knocked the fuck out to keep up his charade.

ya all fear pajit in the sheets, i heard hes a good shot, but other thn him wearing his boxers on his head and being brown hes not that great compared. + would you actually do anything he told you to do.

Looks like he ruined himself by becoming a pro-refugee lib

Seriously though, who follows local elections anyways? My MP was going house to house and I doubt anyone recognized her

The only thing that would turn quebec or atlantic canada into conservative voters would be a couple millions nigger/muslim migrants.

So maybe we need the "refugees"

hes a faking harder than anyone i can remember, but his wife saying she needs help getting her emails in order and someone going ni for a freedome of info act on it revealed a total of 18 that concered anything involing what she wanted the money for.

plus mr man still has the trudow trust fund rocking and asked for us to pay for a babysitter, sold our gold, basicaly apeasing everyone he thinks he can get money out of, a genral all around Chamberlain

yes

He is playing 4D chess. He is the Trump of the left.
I don't see how you guys can tell what trump is doing, but cant tell what Trudeau is doing.

In case you didn't notice, we care a great deal about our hats.

>liked & retweeted
christ leaf

>Muslims: 1,600,000,000
>ISIS: ~200,000
>ISIS supporters: ~300,000,000

ftfy

Based Trudeau, giving thoughts to victims. I wish our leaders were on his level.

I'm embarrassed for you, that's how bad he is.
When can you vote him out and will he actually lose?

>so-called islamic state
what did he mean by this?