Mr Robot

So I just marathoned through the second season and im not sure if I liked it

Can you guys tell me if it was good?

>Can you guys tell me if it was good?
No, you must figure it out for yourself. What aspects of the show did you like or dislike?

You have to go back

this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

that guy is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his BBC has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Elliot's boipussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with him barely able to force it past the knob, and Elliot moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on his throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

>Le go back to the reddit XDDD
Boring.

>Marathoning a season
Good meme, but you can only really marathon episodes, user. good try

Sick of hearing it? Then go back to your hugbox faggot

What's next, "your mom" joke? Also, where did you get the vibe I wanted to be in a hugbox from that post?

Because you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Why? Because I told him to think for himself and make an opinion about the show on his own? What's retarded about that? Should he just repeat what others say without giving it any thought and be another sheep on the block?

>What aspects of the show did you like or dislike?
I think I liked everything, but was it good?

Because it's a meme, it's been around longer than you, proven by your inability to recognize it

Now fuck off back to Facebook/Twitter with your normie faggot ass

>he thinks he's a hotshot for calling someone reddit
Grow up, faggot.

Why did you think the elements of the show you liked were good?

Im no expert buddy, thats why I wanna know if it was good

You don't have to be one. As I've said, what about it's execution made you to think it was good? What did you find alluring in it's themes, characters or whatever is that you like about it?

Who are you quoting?

Sasuga, user.

I dropped, after this season 2

It had a few very kino moments but in general it was shit.

Like a ruined orgasm dick tease

I didn't even bother to watch it man.
Not even the first episode.
It was *that* shit

S2 had some top moments

The pacing was really slow but that was to build atmosphere and for Elliot to face his inner demons or w/e (the red wheelbarrow audio book shows just how much longer the prison sequence could have been)

The best episode of the series happened this season though (succ3ss0r), as well as a number of really well choreographed, tense scenes and the entire season had a ton of suspense.

I think, however, the interest and appeal of a hyperrealistic alternate-reality has worn off in light of actual current events and the unpredictability of the news trumps any plot twists or revelations to come in further seasons