/cfb/ - obligatory BACK edition

RECAP
>Dubs BTFO by Bryce Love
>Florida D gets a pick and ends up letting S Car gain yardage
>team that racked up 500 yards on a state college from Columbus, Ohio racks up 65 yards total against drunk cheese fuckers
>Dawgs ded
>Dantonio ded
>Kelly ded
>Patterson ded
>Da UUUUUUU lives
>Memefield wins meme award
>back

>scores
#1 Georgia 17, #10 Auburn 40
#2 Alabama 31, #16 Miss State 24
#3 Notre Dame 8, #7 The U 41
Florida State 14, #4 Clemson 31
#6 TCU 20, #5 Oklahoma 38
#20 Iowa 14, #8 Wisconsin 38
#9 Washington 22, Stanford 30
#11 USC 38, Colorado 24
#12 Michigan State 3, #13 The Ohio State University 48
Rutgers 6, #14 Penn State 35
#15 Okie State 49, #21 Iowa State 42
#17 Va Tech 22, Ga Tech 28
UConn 24, #18 UCF 49
#19 Wazzu 33, Utah 25
#23 NC State 17, Boston College 14
Arkansas 10, #24 LSU 33
Purdue 13, #25 Northwestern 23
Florida 20, South Carolina 28
Kentucky 44, Vanderbilt 21
Tennessee 17, Mizzou 50
West Virginia 28, K-State 23
Kansas 27, Texas (back) 42
Michigan 35, Maryland 10
Nebraska 21, Minnesota 54
Arizona State 37, UCLA 44
Oregon State 28, Arizona 49

>next week
Mercer at Alabama
LSU at Tennessee
Virginia at The U
NC State at Wake Forest
Kansas State at Okie State
Oklahoma at Kansas
TCU at Texas Tech
Michigan at Wisconsin
Illinois at Ohio State
Minnesota at Northwestern
UCLA at USC
Cal at Stanford
Navy at Notre Dame
Air Force at Boise State
Western Michigan at Northern Illinois

CFP selection show Tuesday at 7 PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6TBrfCW54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Georgia beats Bama in the EEC championship

First for the GOAT

Redpill me on Mayfield. He is the best QB going into the draft right?

2017 Week 12 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Wafflehouse

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. James Madison
4. Wisconsin
5. Mount Union
6. UT Norman
7. Yale
8. Auburn
9. Clempson
10. J'ville State

YES, DIDN'T YOU SEE MY PRESEASON QB DRAFT RANKINGS WHERE I PICKED THE NUMBER QB LIKE i ALSO PICKED THE #1 TEAM?

ALSO GAYKER GAYFILED IS A KLIFFBABBY

Yale blows

Why don;t you say that to their face after they behindblast Harvard this week @ The Game and win the Ivy League?

Oh that's right, you wont, you fucking bitch.

>putting ND over Georgia earlier this season
>putting Auburn over Clemson
You're 0 for 2 on head-to-heads.

Actually I'm not because I put ND over Georgia because I thought Auburn would beat them but Auburn fell off for losing.

here you go pussyyyeeeee

UT VERLANDER TRANSFER !.gQNUZC8V. Sat 14 Oct 2017 13:02:08 No.78957651 ViewReport
2017 Week 7 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Belk, they make western gear or some shit. They also sponsor a bowl, yes they are a real thing.

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. Clempson
4. Northwest Missouri State
5. James Madison
6. Washington
7. TCU
8. Wazzu
9. BOOTYBLASTERS
10. Auburn (War Eagle CAWWWWWW)

Honorable mention: Georgia

Lots of shakeups this week

WAzzu

Bama got ran through like a sieve last night. The only games from recent memory I can remember this happening were
>2014 Ohio State
>2013 Auburn
And Mississippi State didn't have nearly as potent a rushing attack as those two. This concerns me greatly as a Bama fan. If they don't tighten up the middle, these final games could easily get out of hand very quickly. I hope Saban is ready to be in a few shootouts a la Blake Sims vs Auburn 2014.

I am so erect for the ironb owl

Are they the next blue blood since Nebraska to get demoted? I don't see them recovering after this

They're in the title hunt every few years and usually have plenty of top recruiting classes. That's plenty of relevance.

Texas should be the next to get demoted. They were the least deserving of the main eight in the first place, while ND was never lower than fourth.

>they're in the title hunt every few years

what? notre dame are rarely in the title hunt. they are just notoriously overrated

Playoff Hypothetical:
If Ohio State wins out and wins the B1G, do they get in over the loser of the SEC championship or Notre Dame?

So is this year the first time we see a two loss team in the playoffs?

They'd get in over Notre Dame but not a 1 loss Bama

>forgetting that Notre Dame would bootyblast any two teams

What about a 2 loss Georgia or a 2 loss Clempsin

If there is any way that the committee can put Ohio State in the playoffs without triggering a full investigation by the government, they'll be in

you gotta admit, the turnover chain thing is genius. nobody will be able to recruit with The U if they bring back all their swagger from the glory days

Yes.

Could the bootyblasters still get in a New Years six bowl ??

So if Auburn beats Bama and then Auburn loses to Georgia, Bama is in right? That’s how it worked last year with an OSU

depending on other teams, but Georgia definitely goes if they win out

2 loss Georgia? They'd need a lot of help

The theoretical 2 loss Auburn getting in lost to Clemson and LSU on the road, but beat UGA, BAMA, UGA to close the season and win the SEC. They'd get the tiebreak over a one loss Bama that missed the title, but Bama would get in the playoff on some bullshit a la 2011-2012

We may have gotten BTFO but we weren't even supposed to compete for the East this year so we're ahead of schedule. Next year is our year

>Next year is our year

Georgia would only have 1 loss then. PSU last year had 2 thats why they got passed. Georgia that wins the SEC and avenged its sole loss would get in over Bama

Dantonio owns Harbaugh so I don't know what you're acting so smug about

>Oklahoma
>Miami
>Ohio State
>Auburn

Oklahoma will beat Auburn then Ohio State. Oklahoma won both of their previous matchups too so prepare for booty blasted faggots.

>shitagain
>beating sparty

Not for another 5 years at least.

100% this. the committee will ballwash that program as much as is needed. the fact that they are the second highest ranked two loss team is so fucking stupid when you consider their body of work.

Ohio State should be #13 behind USC

Alabama will go 15-0

bro they are about to call you to play linebacker for them, do you realize how broken they are on defense right now

im not saying they cant win but i think they have 6-7 linebackers injured right now

How has this man gotten such nice coaching jobs when he's produced nothing of note in previous jobs?

>Harbaugh
>Michigan
>winning anything that matters
Pick 1

USC is gonna win the Pac-12 championship game. Woohoo!

I can't believe Blowhio Shit is going to be in the playoff again

If you look at the rankings it literally lines up perfectly for them

1. Alabama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. aosu

3 of these teams are guaranteed to fall on matchups alone:

Alabama v. Auburn (1)
Alabama/Auburn v. Georgia (2)
Miami v. Clemson (3)

If Alabama and Miami win out, Auburn will be gone with 3 losses. Georgia will be out because of recency. Clemson will have an argument against Ohio State, but Auburn having 3 losses makes that win look like crap and its their best win.

So assuming Ohio State gets bumped past all those teams that puts them at #5 behind Alabama, Miami, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin -- oh perfect because they play Wisconsin in the conference championship. So they will be in control of their own destiny despite the fact that their resume is demonstrably worse than OK State, Notre Dame, TCU, and USC. You could even argue Wash St.

Like this is actually going to happen. A team that got embarrassed on the field twice is going to be in the final 4.

College football became rigged around the end of the BCS era and is now basically lol bama wins or it's a meme year so the public doesn't suspect us. CFB is utter shit now.

dude all they have to stop doing is giving the big 10 as much respect as they do. then its all fixed.

All they'd have to do is eliminate "blooblood" favoritism and just let the kids play. The greatest sports moments happen without any human interference.

Those are AP rankings they literally don't matter.

Also you're assuming Ohio State is capable of beating Wisconsin which they aren't

Here’s what Iowa did you Ohio State

And here’s what Wisconsin did to Iowa
>UW gives up the second least passing yards per game in the B1G (Michigan is first) and seventh least in FBS
>UW gives up the least rushing yards in all of FBS and has only given up 3 rushing TDs this year (least in FBS)
>UW has given up the least yards total and the third least points in FBS
>UW has the most sacks in the B1G and third most in FBS
>UW has the second most INTs in the B1G (Iowa has 1 more) and the seventh in FBS
>UW has the most defensive touchdowns in the B1G and second most in FBS
>UW has the most efficient defense in the B1G and ranks sixth in FBS

It's almost as if it were rigged.

Why doesn't the MAC switch Buffalo and Toledo and have Ohio and Non-Ohio divisions?

why dont u eat shit bitch

Because that would be too easy.

and put the two best teams in the conference in the same division?

Reply to this thread if your school won its division.

Not so fast, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Houston, Baylor, TCU, UTEP, UTSA or Rice.

beep beep

i want kirk herbstreit to gape my boyhole

>typical ohio state fans

>implying we need any stinking Badgers

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6TBrfCW54

holy fuck, Wisconsin is going to run all over them

lol'd and check'd

braxton berrios can inseminate my tush tush

Literally who?

i want to suck mark richt's daddy dick

nick saban probably has a huge cock

does anyone have the ap poll breakdown by voter or a link to get it?

APOLOGIZE

ty

So why did Auburn play Solja Boy during the game the other day?
Did it really take 10 years to get revenge? I wasn't aware that Georgia hurt fee fee's with that one.
Then the whole reviewing the spot of a ball while up 30 points, way to act like you've won this game before. Have fun with your FBI investigation you stupid fucks.

>ESPN has the worst list of any voter

Are any of the linebackers coming back or are they all out for the season?

well, it's rece davis. dude is good at exactly one thing and that's talking

Still slightly better than the people who put Miami at number one.
North Carolina beat themselves more than Miami beat them. Could have kicked two chip shot field goals in the first quarter but decided to go for it. Was the difference in the ball game.

>that one guy from unc having wisconsin number 2 and UM at #5

yea that guy has something against miami

>B1G favoritism

You know there's a team with a loss to Syracuse ahead of Wisconsin, right?

>has usc and ucf in the top ten
lmao how the fuck do they pick these scrubs

Yeah, he watched Miami play UNC

>jon wilner still having the worst list
why does that faggot still have a vote?

Lol, Because he watched watch UNC beat themselves while miami lost every aspect of the game but the score board?

sammy batten is way worse

>muh SEC 5th place team would win all the other conferences
>lose to other conferences 5th place teams in bowl games

why do SEC rubes mean by this?

Yeah I know but that was 3 weeks ago. Miami plays up to the team. I can understand him doing that if they lost but they also did wipe the floor with notre dame and va tech

i bet baker mayfield's cum tastes delicious

They're gonna struggle vs Clemson. There are more Clemson fans in Charlotte than Carolina Panthers fans.

Rece Davis is the only sane one
Only one to put Wisconsin outside the top 6 like they should be

No one else noticed that guy who put South Florida at 11?

>they’re gonna struggle against Virginia Tech
>they’re gonna struggle against Notre Dame
>OK THIS TIME, they’re gonna struggle against Clemson

t. Increasingly nervous man

Grace Raynor is from UNCheat not Clemson

Lots of good young football teams in the top 25 this year and they're all struggling to play on the road really bad.

Who's gonna step up and dominate 2018 and 2019?
I'm gonna go with Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, USC and Texas.

Big difference between playing at home and playing pretty much on the road

well I wouldnt be surprised by that. But I am first more worried about uva and pitt. those games are going to be close

>Beats Virginia Tech and Notre Dame at home
>Struggles to beat FSU and UNC on the road

Miami will be in that class. half their dominant front 7 on defense are sophomores and freshmen

Imagine being a grown adult who cares about amateur children's sports.

Your heads in the right place.
I personally would like to see Miami run the table but road games have been weird this year.

Didn't know that, add em to the list

You got me Ahmed

you could be right. miami could be a lot worse than theyve played the last two weeks. or they could be a lot better than they played during that 4 week stretch.

an interesting point was brought up last weekend on game day, since they went 3 weeks without playing football at the beginning of the season perhaps their struggles were related to trying to get back into the swing of it. UNC was a horrible win no doubt. but i think it can also be said that usually when miami comes to play the team they're playing gives them their best shot moreso even than clemson or whoever else.

miami historically has a tendency to "break" teams as well -- good teams lose to them and then just tank the rest of the season. that happened a lot during the 80s and 90s.

they dont have a starting linebacker or corner that is above a junior either. all their linebackers are sophomores.