Why does this trigger leftists?

Why does this trigger leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R A C I S T

Right wing is shit wing of ignorance

don't know I thought leftists were all about muh Palestine

I don't discriminate against stars. All stars are good stars. They're all the best stars.

I don't get it, why would people think he's antisemitic? He's pro Israel and he has a daughter and 2 grandchildren who are jews.

>This triggers Sup Forums

A regular star has five points. This one is a Star of David, which has its own complex history and semiotics. Am not sure if Trump got outmemed or if he was trying dog-whistle politics again but failed. Also not sure if it was Trump or an intern.

I am certain that OP is a massive faggot.

Because they think that Hitler was a bad guy.

But I like western movies?!?!

No worse than Mao or Stalin, yet they're never brought up.

>Complex history
It was the old symbol of the house of Rothschild.

It was adopted by the Jews because the Rothschilds are basically their unofficial royal family. It was called "The Star of David" even though it has fuck-all to do with King David.

Hitler stuck it on Jews so everyone would know not to be suspicious of their pro-communist inclinations.

>Why does this trigger leftists?

... the day when you realize that most leftist media figures are Jews because real whites have been systematically removed from public position to make sure they nobody opposes anti-white brainwashing

*know to be

The Hexagram existed before Judaism.

HOW
DARE
YOU

Reminder, the left attacks Christianity openly and constantly, but if you even dare bring up Judaism or Islam, they go nuts about defending freedom of religion.

Ever seen a sheriff star?

inferiority complex

they hate everything to do with Israel. Everything.

"The use of the hexagram in a Jewish context as a possibly meaningful symbol may occur as early as the 11th century, in the decoration of the carpet page of the famous Tanakh manuscript, the Leningrad Codex dated 1008."

And for contemporary meaning, try checking out the flag of Israel. How mad does this make you?

Meanings change over time. The contemporary meaning of this flag is well understood, as are its political associations. This is why Trump fucked up and alt-right faggots are desperately scrambling to make everything seem ok.

Why does it trigger Sup Forums that they were called a couple of mean name.

Because they're jews

oy

>both far right and far left people fucking hate jews and israel

VEY

>Meanings change over time.
Oh, you're right. Maybe that's why it's a linear representation of the star shape, instead of the filled Hexagram, along with it being in blue....

>try checking out the flag of Israel.
Oh my fucking god I just put 2 and 2 together. The Jews were behind Israel all along! Spread the word, Sup Forums!

Seal of Solomon AKA symbol of Moloch.

They hate Jews

KEK. HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Literally calling out the kikes. He out-kiked them.

Why do you use the word trigger?

But lefties hate jews at least in the UK

ur so gay, these are the canaanite moloch worshipers

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

mouth breather

Because they have to hide behind -ism's and -ist's instead of an actual discussion.

well yeah most liberuls are against israel because they are bombing the shit out of palestinians

Those are Argentinian leftshits, the ones from the US seem to love the Jews

North leaf is shit leaf of tolerance

yahoo just wrote an article blaming Sup Forums for this

when are people going to realize that the jews are the problem and always have been. its not the blacks, not the hispanics it always goes back to the jew.

Nice proxy JIDF.

Then why did they almost elect one as pm last year?

But it isn't.

Reminds me of this.
>Oy vey it's like anudda shoa

>the edit that started it all

I meme't it

burger here. Leftshits here have a massive hard on for niggers. if the niggers convert to islam, then they hate jews.