Black Lives Matter hault gay pride event

These losers are back

youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2015/09/14/white-students-union-posters-spark-outrage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% convinced at this point that black people are deliberately trying to make whites racist

there is no other explanation for their behavior

oppression olympics are best olympics

As a communist this makes me so happy. Seeing these beasts just do what we want them to, playing these animals like a fiddle. Globalism will come soon

I thought the whole blm thing died out?

This is Toronto

Why are they importing US politics here?

Nice outfit. Wuz C kween?

This isn't even interrupting them. They just interrupted the news coverage

more like these losers are black

lmao

>implying Toronto isn't ground zero for this shit

You're just now realizing this? BLM is the black equivalent to the KKK bur with more violence and more stupidity.

Didn't BLM pull out of a gay pride parade here because of an increased police presence?

>tfw two of your enemies are fighting each other
feels gud mang

I agree. I think the same thing about modern feminists. How dumb can you be to not have white ppl to just rework the bullshit feminists and blacks demand into systems of modern enslavement.

When it comes to marriage agreements, apparently the signature of a sober adult woman accounts for as much as the signature of a minor. Which of course feminists celebrate because the women gets money. However, with this she is more subservient to the state as she was to the husband some hundred years ago.

Anyway, fuck niggers and women.

also anyone in toronto knows that almost every crime involves a black """person"""

We all know the international communist conspiracy never died

It's nice when the left eats it's own

Weird isn't it? You want to avoid the tinfoil hat but some shit just doesn't seem so arbitrary. What's the agenda?

>Canada
>Not cucked

It'll die when every jew is dead

Good.

The more infighting among the left the better.

The difference is we helped these niggers with the underground railroad, Canada isn't known as an especially racist country, he's right this bullshit makes no sense at all

canada tell your niggers to quit appropriating BLM

Oy vey!

Did Justin jump down from a fag float to join the blm apes?

its like this bitch's sole purpose of this is to speak as quickly as possible to spout as much bullshit, and to blame the police at any and all moments. shes just pointing blindly "oppression" at, what seems to be nothing. ive been to a pride march (lel, dyke march. lesbians are gross it turns out) and there was a jamaican woman speaking quite intelligently about how a majority of the black community is actually very anti-LGBTQ.

my coworkers are mostly general labourers, so therefore lots of immigrants, and as such, black (jamaican, african, other "black") who are actually very anti-gay. you call them a fag, they'll be mad. some of these communities which use constant anti-gay slurs EVERYDAY in regular conversation. truely amazing she can be completely blind or avoidant of this.

Nice mental gymnastics. New York is the epicentre for degeneracy along with San Fran.

>this premise could be used to start an oppression Olympics between Canadian BLM and American BLM

GAS THE BALOONS, PRIVILEGE WAR NOW

>EmptyHero just posted a comment on that vid
I know you're lurking out here nigga, say hi to me

Did you even watch the clip? They held up the parade for 30mim before the interview and made the major sign some shut before the let the parade continue

>blm in canada
retarded

It always seemed to me like this people actually wish the world was against them so they could be like their parents and grandparents that fought against the big mean government in a movement bigger than themselves.

I honestly hope they achieve what they want so that they can propperly be oppressed again

Ha

I heard they're boycotting the NYC parade because of the extra police presence

You think we want this?

GAYS vs BLACKS
hhhmmmm....
GO GAYS

Or to upset the Left that is supposed to support them already

Torronto is far worse

>dat bitch in the middle
>self-importance personified

rotting of the nigs desu

Which city in Canada is big but without all this shit ?

Except Quebec City.

>BLM acts obnoxious, violent and spoiled until white people hate them
>Aha! See, you do hate black people we were right all along!

>Feminists act obnoxious, violent and spoiled until men hate them
>Aha! See, you do hate women we were right all along!

Their plan is a simple one. You act the persecuted victim so loudly that people eventually persecute you, they have a persecution complex and the only way to satisfy it is to engineer the right conditions of oppression. They want to be hit, they want to be thrown out, they want to have things thrown at them and vile words cussed at them, it's the only thing that will justify their world few.

/thread

You can tell she's SASSY

Wonder if our PM wants black cock just as much male/transgender ones. Any news on his reaction?

>black identified

not surprised at all
they always do this
'das raycis' but then they turn and say 'hehe no whitey alowwwed'

This is the perfect solution for the SJW problem. They just need to fight among themselves to see who is the most oppressed.

>Gays are thrown off buildings
>Black people are enslaved
>That was generations ago, the CIA invented AIDS to kill us
>The white man holds us down and tries to enslave us with welfare and minimum wage
>Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to be black in half the world

And on and on and on. Throw some intersectional feminists and trannies in there and we'd news will get ten times more hilarious.

What's the end-game here?

I have many friends who are LEO's in really terrible cities. Baltimore and New Orleans, specifically, and cops just don't respond to calls anymore. Not at least until 30 minutes later. There has been a skyrocket in homicides across the US this year and last- in poor black neighborhoods. And it's because they aren't being policed properly.

Giuliani did an amazing thing for the black community by policing it properly and got New York City on the right track after decades of non-enforcement. Do they really want to go back to this? You don't have to look far to see the effects. Why would any LEO in their right mind risk dying in a shootout, and then if they kill the person doing the shooting, get ostracized and face prison time?

Shit like this turns neighborhoods into fucking favelas. Eventually the police will just stop going all together. I know for a fact that in the NOPD police deliberately wait until there is a body after a shooting just so they have to go and clean it up rather than face someone shooting at them.

I just don't get it. And I know that Sup Forums loves there racism but this shit is starting to bleed over into middle-class black neighborhoods, and then forces police to stay out of those as well, and the cycle continues.

I garauntee you that none of these BLM "protestors" come from bad, poor, black neighborhoods. Most of them go to college. Poor blacks don't care about this shit. Any thoughts?

Black guy here. BLM seem to be mostly women so take of that what you will.

We wuz queenz 'n shit ma negro - swipe that EBT.

>black-identified

They're children desperately, desperately throwing a temper tantrum because they crave the authority of a parent figure.

this is great. you kind of think he'd be making it up, but that response confirms it. truely amazing, ISIS-like in that you can't even tell what the fuck they are trying to achieve.

>Muslim shoots up gay bar
>Niggers take gay pride hostage

It would be great irony if the faggots woke up before the white men did.

whats weird is most gays do hate colored people, yeah you get a few student gays who tow the left line, but most of the other gays I associate with do not like time or go out of their way to mingle with blacks or hispanics

nine times out of ten when a gay is bashed its a black or spic doing it

I could not have planned the implosion and marginalization of a group of morons better myself. BlackLivesMatter is so fucking dumb lol.

White male gays are already not welcome in the "movement".

>Liberals censoring liberals

Nice

BLM and gays together in one place? Where's my google airstrike?

Is the left wing destroying itself? Is this like some sort of "Fall of Rome" for the liberal movemenr?

do many blacks get killed in Canada?
no? why are BLM niggers such cancer?

i live near one of the college's they would go to. But that what someone said above; the city's views reflect the universities. All having ridiculously huge emphases on "multiculturalism" and all that comes with THAT word. endless clubs and measures to be "inclusive", huge women's studies programs, all the stereotypes. breeds idiots like this who are just going to university because their parents are paying and forced them.

There are a few good cynics still out there. I remember a story where people have made "white students clubs" which, of course, are heavily "racist". i think this is the story, or something similar

thestar.com/news/gta/2015/09/14/white-students-union-posters-spark-outrage.html

can any black user explain what black identified means

do you guys accept wiggers now

Actually SF pride INVITED coon lives matter

The faggots should be killed by coons. They deserve this

>hault

American education

>black identified

he should have just told them he was transracial

i can identify as another gender but not another race?

Wow, their whole branding is getting kind of meaningless, isn't it?

It's about to be all women - weren't they fucking with Deray again today on Twitter for 'erasing' women in BLM?

More violence? It's not like they're lynching whites. Yet, anyway.

It's totally not weird that the domestic terrorist organization's leader has a direct connection to CBC News where they can communicate with them and explain their actions and spread their message live on CBC News, and the news anchor have a bunch of questions prepared for them.

This is totally normal. It doesn't raise any questions at all.

mumi, yay

no, they just defend the savages who try to

>"ah hell no" lips

Its so comical, is she not aware how stereotypical she looks when she puckers her lips like that?

i envy the sexiness of your country

I have no idea but I do know that women crave attention. It's always women with them hijacking podiums and shit. They even have costumes on this time for added effect. Though I have no problem with the outfits, quite sexy.

that doesn't explain the importation of american politics, american issues, post civil-rights issues, "legacies" of slavery, etc.

all this is bullshit that cannot be applied to Canada.

>we gunna show thiz muthafuckas we're da bezt shiet around and dey must allow us to ho'stroll

I read this as "gas the Wallonians". After Brexit I was totally fine with this sentiment.

They're not "American issues" though. All white people oppress all "people of color". Full stop. That is their issue.

They do. Pretty much all black on white murders that you see are committed by radicalized black supremacists. There is no such thing as random violent crimes. It's always done through pure hatred.

>toronto

fuck toronto, it needs to die

I have 0 fucking clue what the idiots of my race think. I prefer to keep it that way as well.

Can we just make a fried chicken disease that kills them??

Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver. Basically anywhere without blacks, which are Toronto and Montreal.

Halifax has had a long-standing pocket of blacks via underground railroad and knowing cuck white liberals in Halifax + art schools, they definitely have a chapter out there.

Why do you ask? QC city is dope, closest thing to a North American Europe, and awesome peopel.

good call, although I'm sure you know that everyone in Toronto, including immigrants, collectively hate blacks.

I can't name any non-white outside of university students who doesn't actively despise them and their obnoxious, american-aping behaviour.

This is the sympathy olympics.

I'd rather have blacks than white fags

are all black women this obnoxious? is there a higher rate of it than other races? seems so to me

black lives matter in canada? why? i thought they formed because muh good bois who din do nuffin were getting shot by rayciss police.

do canadian police even carry guns?

>borders
>real
US has antifa now.

we both know that's bullshit. They won't find refuge of ideas here, where basically we stole the Scottish "won't suffer a fool" mentality...outside of Toronto, of course.

honestly, as long as you stay away from down town areas, you'll be fine in any Canadian city

No guns Bлaдимиp.

Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

they have plastic knives from KFC

That has to do with mixed-race / light-skinned people. Excluding them outright would alienate a lot of supporters and potential supporters.

I envy your PM

>100% convinced at this point that black people are deliberately trying to make whites racist
BLM isn't "black people", it's race baiters. For PR reasons, they try to have their blacks front and center in the photos and videos, but they're organized and bankrolled by the usual diverse selection of leftist assholes.

Race baiters try to make everyone racist, to further various political and personal goals.

Now THAT is some magical thinking!