>"I am 100% true blooded Pole, fuck Germany, fuck Russia, fuck Sweden, ok?!"

>tfw maternal grandmother has Mayflower-era ancestors
>tfw would have flawless post-1900 immigrant family tree if not for her

>tfw old stock anglo american
feels good not to be an immigrant mongrel

Reminder this commercial actually runs on American television in A.D. 2017:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

Loads of you say this but it's rarely the case
Can you honestly say all 8 great grandparents were anglo?

Who the hell lists nationalities in their family tree?

Yes. It's not uncommon, especially in white southerners.

Wew. Are that kind of heritage fags common or is it`just a meme?

Can you say your ancestors are all British? You're not Anglo by the way William made sure of that

It's kind of treated like a horoscope here

Like "haha I'm a Sagittarius what are you" and that's the end of that

CANNOT FABRICATE
youtu.be/geE7zsehccY

If he's not an Anglo because of William then neither are you. Fucking moron

it's not that rare, especially if you allow for Scots-Irish and colonial Dutch. Even pre-Revolutionary Protestant German ancestry is basically "Anglo"

90% of Americans are mongrels

Correct, I'm German :^)

>probably has an anglo last name
>BUT I'M GERMAN I LOVE OKTOBETFEST HAHA BEER

So I hear, d'shawn

I'm white and have a German surname (Apfelbaum).

>German surname (Apfelbaum)
>"""German"""
>(((Apfelbaum)))

uh oh

>(((Apfelbaum)))

I bet you can name a few German cities and beers, too. Real fucking pure blood here, guys

>tfw my family tree looks like one of an american
feels bad

are you a french-polak mix?

Schmidt

Hmmm my grandparents are from Schleswig-Holstein

German is an ethnicity not a matter of how many beers and cities you can name you autistic retard

German Americans only exist on the paper or they deny their heritage if their name gives it away.

*somalian moves to Germany*
*learns names of cities and beers*
ooga booga I'm German now

so because the parents of your mum or dad come from a part of Germany you are a German? What about all of the other mongrel blood you have?

"German-American" is a largely Catholic and later immigrant phenomenon, Protestants of German ancestry rarely use the term and don't identify with Germans

Because I have German blood I am German you fucking idiot, or is German just a nationality? Can any African move there and become German? Choose only one

I can 10000% guarantee that not all of your ancestors are German

>German moves to America
>Marries an Italian who has kids with another Yank from a Swede-Dutch union and so on
>Modern day Yank sees a picture of his great grand-daddy one day
>Heil Hitler, I'm German now

where are you from? I'll take you seriously if you're from the upper Midwest but not so seriously if you're from somewhere else

Unless you're atleast second generation then you aren't a German, simple and easy. If I migrated to Norway and married a norwegian girl the children of my children wouldn't be Greek.

>this level of larping

This has to be bait

Parents are from far upstate New York

Why is everyone so autistic about this?

Ok got it so German ethnicity isn't a real thing and all the Africans born in Germany are German

>has German relatives
>discards all other bloodlines and the fact that he is not even 50% German

> Bleased to meet you, I', heinrich and love to yodel and drink bittburger :DDDDD

you have German relations. What about all the other blood from people in your family? You can't pick and choose what you are.

Why do Euros care what percentage we are, if not to claim a share?

>live in UK
>family has been there for generations
>find out many family members were French and Dutch

Ah shit guess you're not English anymore

don't follow what you mean, but that's literally how it breaks down here in the US. German Catholics were largely industrial immigrants that moved to cities and living in their own neighborhoods alongside other immigrant groups up until around the 1950s. Surprisingly Catholics tended to segregate by ethnicity/nationality amongst one another. Irish, Italians, Germans, etc.

Protestant immigrants tended to be more rural or at least mixed with other Protestants and moved around within denominations. Not to mention most came before the industrial revolution

are you slow or something or just unbelievably ignorant?

My family tree isn't a clusterfuck

My point exactly.
German Americans aren't a big thing and if they get to choose between american and german-american identity they will probably take American only, so their kids don't get bullied by the anglo and jew kids in school.

Both sides are German, I only know which specific part my moms parents are from

I am ethnically German, this is a fact you can't disagree with. I don't LARP or mention it to anyone though because Germans are fucking faggots

no, my parents come from two different regions
i wish i was from one single region

You know what nephew of Gering was american military pilot and he kicked ass germans in Germany?

Europeans and Brits like to mock Americans for every cultural idiosyncrasy we have. Basically the same thing niggers do with white people here. It's obviously a place of insecurity

People here don't take "ethnicity" that seriously, we just use it as a source of banter mostly

Lots of Slovaks have German surnames.

They aren't, German culture especially those coming from Protestant backgrounds wasn't that different from the Anglo-American mainstream which already had a lot of German cultural influence. Literally only backwards rural types or Catholic urbanites clung to it

Look at early on even, Henry Muhlenberg's, basically the founder of the Lutheran church in the colonies, children all assimilated to Anglo culture

you are not german

r8 muh heritage

Fuck up greasy wop

god these are so boring. why do people get these done?

watch your insurance premium jump through the roof because the Jew insurers now know your genetic inferiority

someone got liberated

>literally a real life LARPer who was proven not to be Goerings nephew in a 2010 research
>"""nicknamed""" Kraut by his fellow "co pilot brothers" who were told and ready to shoot him if he stepped out of line

But I guess at least he was lucky that he didn't get lynched in highschool post-ww1.
What a massive turbo cuck.

>implying those exist in 21st century America
You indoubtley have Scottish/Irish/German blood in you plus some mystery Euro ethnicity.

>Schmidt
>Schleswig-Holstein
w-we might be related
do you have any danish family members?

whoops

I mean they're from Jutland so there's probably some Danish admixture in there somewhere

Isn't Schmidt super ridiculously common though

>parents larp as irish people
>can't even tell me who the irish ancestor was

What's your point?
You are basically agreeing with me

I'm italian. Come at me nerds.

we weren't arguing

>tfw used to be proud of the thought of having blood bros in the USA
>turns out they are either ashamed of it or they just call me cuck 24/7 for not going full nazi

Sad

haahaa bro if a non-white scum ever raped in this country we'd blast them away with fully automatic rifles, same with removing confederate monuments. won't happen, we'll be guns a-blazing

get on our level

The only noticeable thing in my ancestry is that im technically 1/32th German since i have an Alsatian ancester that was born there when the region was under the 2nd Reich, other than that its pretty basic.
And then you have Amerigans in pic related

Do you live in NYC?

dog bless

Then what was the point?
I just said german americans are a myth and you came in and wrote an entire history lesson just to say "yes, yes they are".

If my dad was adopted is muh heritage his adoptive parents or whatever his biological parents were?

you said only "exist on paper", not a myth; which is markedly different. I was just fleshing out the concept you autistic kraut

meanwhile confederate statues are being torn down and blacks are raping and you're doing nothing about it

LARPing faggot, you probably don't even own guns, nobody has fully automatic rifles and if they did it'd be stupid to use it. kys

Only people with Italian or Irish heritage. The "Italians" are super annoying; the "Irish" just use it as an excuse to get drunk on St. Patty's day.

you can really detect sarcasm,

they should put you in a kayak and use you as a minesweeper, I'm sure you're just as good with irony

>Isn't Schmidt super ridiculously common though
it is
still is a funny coincidence though

>tfw 90% one ethnicity dating from 1912 onward

I am Portuguese culture is a big thing in my life but not the other side. They're pretty much just American, other than their looks.

So I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed Portuguese

In other words you just wanted to smug post?

you're an american you fucking cretin

Mexican isn't an ethnicity

Yeah, I'm not Mexican tho

Sure thing, Paco

American is not an ethnicity

no I wanted to flesh out the concept as there's more people participating in this thread than you who may be interested in reading and thinking about it

are germans so empty-headed that any level of actual discussion is "smug"ness?

My hand

looks brown to me

You literally just proved you're a Mexican

Congratulations for spending your days in your mom's basement

Okay heres my actual picture

yes. Too scared to move anywhere else because the rest of america seems to hate us

>that feel when my great grandfather literally killed a shitload of protestants in Northern Ireland and had to escape to murica

>empty headed

Jeez I just wanted to mock you with buzzwords.
In case you didn't know, that's how all discussion ends on Sup Forums.

>fuck Germany, fuck Russia, fuck Sweden, ok?!"
Smart man

Finnish?
More like finished lol

finland, bestland

>mfw american googles his last name and thinks the first coat of arms that pops up is his familys

Ethnic mixing is fine you racist virgin

I looked up my name and didn't find a coat of arms

If I look up my own surname on google the only things that pop up are pictures of famous people with a surname that differs from mine by one letter

Americans have no culture or identity of their own that's why they go full MUH HERITAGE

Our family's coat of arms is pretty much later date meme.

not german and not white