Who can stop him?

Who can stop him?

Bernard Pollard

Himself

Eli

I'm honestly not sure about that any more. The Broncos in Mile High used to be Brady's other kryptonite, but he raped them tonight. Even if Eli and the Giants could get back to the Owl I'm not sure the old magic would work. Brady seems more powerful than he's ever been.

Leave Brady to me.

It's because Brady is in his final form

BROCK OF AGES

Von Miller posters and Eliposters BTFO of these threads until next season.

Vikes

>tfw the league will collapse before he retires

SMETH

Would say Stoolers but they almost lost to both the Browns and the Clots

Going to say Saints, Eagles, Rams have the best chance

DELETE THIS

Sup Forums doesn't really pull this out as much anymore, do they?

Already beat the Saints and the Rams won't make the owl. Only Philly, Jags and dem boys are of concern.

Chad Brady

>Patriots have 2 minutes left and 30 yards from end zone
>Could easily inflate score to 50+
>Decide not to score or get a field goal, instead give it to Hoyer and some other players just so they can make a couple plays

There's literally not a classier team in the league

Dem Boyz playoff chances are already dead, will be cremated after their inevitable loss to the Iggles next week

I feel like if the Patriots beat the Eagles in the Owl again there would be mass suicides in Philly.

I was kinda hoping they would run it up so the broncos would give up 50 two weeks in a row

The only thing that can stop Brady from at least making it to another owl is the other members of the Patriots. He's on another level and the rest of the league doesn't really have a chance unless his teammates shoot themselves in the foot at critical times on 3 or 4 different occasions in a game.

Think about how much winning has transpired between Brady and Belichick over the past 17 seasons and how many different kinds of teams they've beaten along the way (or lost to painfully and had to learn from). Think about the massive brain drain that has taken place at the coaching and quarterback position over the past 6 or 7 years. You had Rodgers (done for the year) and an aging Brees to worry about. No NYG kryptonite this year either. Every other QB fucking sucks and/or is coached by an idiot.

So yeah, who can stop them? Nobody.

wentz
nuff said

I was surprised Patriots didn’t scored at least another field goal

Would be unsportsmanlike.

The tricky thing for the Iggles is that they pretty clearly run a distinctive system on offense. It works well, but the fact that it's so blatant means Belichick might be able to develop a counter to it.

I'd love to see how Zimmer would scheme against the Pats. That would be a great owl.

Seeing how shit the Broncos defense was, a touchdown by Hoyer would have been a possibility.

Imagine if New England had an elite running back ala Ezekiel Elliot, Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Leveon Bell etc

Itd be overkill

Brady would get raped by the Eagles front 7 and it'd be a clearly one dimensional offense, depends on how Darby performs once he's healthy, although Brady would still put 300 yards if he needs to carry the game easily

I think the Eagles would have no trouble exploiting mismatches with all their weapons on offense so it would be in the ballpark of 31-27 or something for one team

His shitty starts to the season will keep getting longer and longer until he retires

Pats are the most fortunate team in my time. Never seen teams get so lucky.

/tbg/

Brady was literally fine in the 2nd game onwards and didn't even do that bad against Kansas City, the offense was just super vertical against tight man coverage and clearly not prepared for not having Edelman yet

Only Jimmy G has the required spell knowledge

No one.

Not even the meme team of the season from the nfc either.

the two owl losses over impossible shit doesn't strike me as particularly lucky.

The only good teams in the AFC West, the Raiders and Chiefs.

Philly has easily the best offensive/defensive line combination in the league, there's nothing meme about them except for the receivers and Wentz this year although both have done very well

Eli, but he isn’t getting anywhere near the playoffs. I guess it’s just a matter of how easily will the Eagles go down in SBLII.

28-3

I'm calling it now, the Jaguars will be the team to beat New England if they meet

His steroid dealer

No real competition in division for majority of career for bill and tom

Steelers of the 70s and early 80s
Phins in the seventies
Vikings in the 70s
Phins in the 80s
Niners in the mid to late 80s and early 90s

You're bound to have success when the division is shit

>

The score during for the 4th quarter of the superb owl was 19-0.

They're this years cowboys. Came out of nowhere to shock the world only to collapse in the post season. Maybe they'll carry it all the way like the Falcons but in the end they too reverted back to their garbage ways. I wish people would stop hyping nfc teams early every year. They're just gonna get laid out by the Patriots in the SB. Just like the Seahawks and Falcons.

So because they have 6 games a year against relatively worse opponents they became a dynasty? lel nice logic

Something is just uncanny about the best QB being 40. I always thought of that age as a barrier past which you're done, which is why greats like Peyton wind down their careers and retire upon approaching that age. But not only is he not winding down, he's playing as well as ever. He's completely defying nature.

A fumble overruled in 02 Afcc, muffed punt great field position vs. Black cats, late game int by McNabb, shanked fg vs ravens, late game int by Wilson, and a legendary choke show by Matt Ryan. Brady has had a great team around him every yr. Worthless argument either way. He's still the Afc's problem.

inb4 5000 yards

They have a better record outside their division than in it

He is rejuvenated by drinking Giselle’s pussy juices. He found the fountain of youth

This is the most casual argument of all-time. Anyone who says this can be completely disregarded.

>Etsubatsuuuu. Hiwoowie

Father Time. He catches up with us all.

their win percentage inside the division is the same as outside their division you absolute autist

Only Father Time can stop him

They have Gronk. Although he's a glow in the dark giant mark now, the pats have evolved too and use him as bait 50-50.

The Eagles flashed potential last year and have always had good players on their roster, all they had to do to improve so much was fix CB and WR and develop a rookie QB

Samefag

Can milky kazhar funbags stop Brady?

rekt burkhead wants a word with you

do your milky funbags have five rings, bitch?

Cameron Jordan, DE, New Orleans Saints.

K

Guaranteed

prove you're a not a hong kong'er or leave the tread

I think the Gnats are out of the hutn now but damned if I wouldn't like to see Eli go for a 3-peat againt Palpatine and vader

Winning is a team effort. Hense why every player that achieves great personal feats without wins is labeled a stat padder here.

Hell even Okafor if he plays like he did today

What would you rather have? 5 Owls and 18-1, or one magnificent playoff run with one ring, and entire career of being awful after, like Flacco?

Serious question since people here seem to think 18-1 undoes his 5 rings, and Flacco hasn't lost an Owl.

Father time is losing that one right now.

well, as much as I dislike them the xehawks were still the reigning champion and going to the Super Bowl back-to-back (even beating Green Bay at Lambeau in post season IIRC) is never easy, they were pretty legit that year

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

I SWEAR HE'S USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS HE MUST BE

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

What a stupid question. I'm sure the fans stopped giving a shit about 18-1 as soon as they got their fourth championship

hemorrhoids

He still has to play Cutty two times this year.

>Going undefeated in the regular season and going to the owl undoes winning five championships
Anyone who thinks this is easily discarded as a fucking retard

Well, considering all the butt-hurt posting like yours that this all creates..I'm going with this timeline.

Patsfags will NEVER outlive this

Against denver? Not a big deal

Honestly I enjoyed their 2nd loss to the Giants far more enjoyable. After Saints/Pack had bottom ranked D and the 49ers couldn't get the job done. I was so happy they didn't win the Owl just because Cundiff shanked the fg in the AFC Chip.

The bills Jets and dolphins are shit partially because they are usually spotted an 0-2 record more times than not by having to play the Patriots twice

Plus the uncertainty of outcome in general with their division bills, jets and dolphins aren't guaranteed a win over one another every Sunday but it's a surprise if the Pats lose to either of them.

Nah it will collapse the day he retires. I only watch for Brady. The Patriots are keeping the league alive

Eagles match up pretty well against them. I don’t think the Pats could stop their run game. That’s how you beat Brady. Run the ball and pressure his ass without blitzing. Both are things the eagles do extremely well.

>Gnats confirmed not in playoffs
No one

>its a patriots win the owl episode
This is why ratings are going down

Dumb question about American football: how actually relevant is the QB? I know it's more relevant than other players but, don't they just play the move the coach tells him? How much room for creativity and live changes on the play do they have? When you watch a game and see most plays are 1 or 2 seconds long you don't think it's because the QB but because the guy who wrote the play

The tuck rule game was the divisional round you inbreed.

Maybe all those good teams have beaten the rest into being shit.
Sounds like a pattern to me.

Obviously if the QB isn't accurate then no matter how well thought the plays are they're going to suck, but the QB can also change the play himself if he reads the defense pre-snap and thinks the play they were going to run with isn't going to work. Improvising while the play is happening because of good defending by the opposing team isn't that unusual either, just look at Aaron Rodgers playing if you want to see a good QB saving his coach's ass by fixing and improvising over the shitty ass plays he asks for. New England is generally more competent all around.

Maybe if the jags were all on adderall

Not funny.

only nerds in Sup Forums give a shit about 18-1. In the real world all that matters are the rings. and Brady has them all.

Gisele