Well it's officially time to hit the reset button. Fire fucking everyone. The head coach ain't shit...

Well it's officially time to hit the reset button. Fire fucking everyone. The head coach ain't shit. The special teams is laughably awful. And the team has seemingly no idea what they're doing week to week. Start fresh next season with a clean slate. This shit is just embarrassing.

Eat shit broncuck.

>he feel for the nigger coach meme
If Belichick coached the Steelers they would have 5 owls this century

Unless you're a pats fan, you have no room to say shit. My team was the last to win a super bowl before them. So you eat shit.

If your mom wasn't so good at sucking cock maybe she'd have another occupation

>Unless you're a pats fan

;)

cringe

>why cant we win the owl every year

fuck off. they just won it all couple years ago

>hiring a rapist who literally looks like a monkey

BRAVO ELWAY

gee it's crazy how a lot of the NFL black head coaches are doing awful and a lot of the white NFL head coaches are doing well. strange.

You played the two best teams in the NFL back 2 back. No reason to become unhinged

Lmfao

What the fuck was your excuse week six

>losing to the atrocity that is the Gnats

wow broncos fans give up quick

I would use my 1st or second round pick on an elite rookie RB, everything else is OL or defense and then sell the farm for kirk cousins or some shit (honestly you could probably make ends meet with eli manning)

but yeah go ahead and blow it up idc

And this is why OP is right. When >we lost against the most dysfunctional franchise in football this season, something was clearly wrong.

well to be fair todd bowles deserves to be in the hall of fame with how well he's done with that fucking roster

mike tomlin should be flipping burgers for what he's done with his roster

Dude I can't agree more. How with this muh talent are we so terrible. Yes the o line is shit, yes that makes our already shit qbs even more shit. But how has nothing been done to address our obvious terrible coaching?!?!

*blocks your path*

*blocks your blocking*

>MFW Pats v. Steelers next month