twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the thread

Bisping is a meme

Name a more active and successful fighter

This is the thread.

>Posting two losses in two weeks

Wow what a guy

Donald Cerrone

KYS faggot the other thread was already made by based Calenderbro we don't need you

This is the spammer

This is the Spammer

Cerrone never held a belt m8, Bisping was the reigning, defending, undisputed champion

This is the thread

Reigning implies he had more than one defense

More of a snatch and grab in a weak division

wrong.

Stipe
Holloway
DJ
Woodley
DC

Look at who those guys have fought and look who Bisping has fought. Their records don't compare.

>DC's record doesn't compare.

Are you genuinely retarded?

Tell me how many GOATs DC has beaten

Bisping's most notable wins are Silva, Henderson, and Rockhold. DC beat Silva and Hendo also and looked way better doing it. Not to mention Gustafsson, Johnson (twice), and other legend like Mir, Barnett, And Nelson. Also, DC has only lost to the one man that everyone considers to be the actual greatest aside from GSP. And that man was pooped for steroids. Bisping has gotten the shit kicked out of him 8 times by people that are not considered the greatest like Jones. 9 times if you count that really poor performance against Silva who was pretty much fucking around the whole fight and still tore Michael's face open.

10 times if you count the fact that old-man Hendo dropped him multiple times in their second fight. Hendo knocked him out cold the first time and Bisping squeaked out a decision in their second go. That puts Hendo ahead still in my book.

>DC is a heavyweight and beat middleweights
>Bisping is a middleweight and beat middleweights

Interesting...

Bisping was a great fighter before it all went to his head.

this is true, somewhere along the road while commentating he lost his edge

no way in hell does prime Bisping lose to prime GSP.

>no way in hell does prime Bisping lose to prime GSP

lol what?

>no way in hell does prime Bisping lose to prime GSP

Derp.

>Silva was fucking around the whole fight but Bisping wasn't when he was talking shit to Herb Dean when he ate the knee

Silva won

>take away Silva's legacy

Nothing personnel buddeh

is this the heterosexual heem thread?

It looks like it. I had a sensible chuckle at the absurdity of the other, but soon grew perturbed.

Bisping defeats Kelvin

How do you guys feel about woodley vs covington headlining ufc 219

>Reigning implies he had more than one defense
no it doesnt

Woodley is the worst champ in the UFC and I don't want to see wonderboy part three

>defending
defended it from a 50 year old by robbing him and lost it to a retired welterweight

>undisputed
not like Whittaker was the actual champ

This is the golden example for why fighters have to give each other cte with 10 late shots to the back of the head to get a stoppage. Fight was over. The fact that herb is somehow in the top 10 of competent mma refs is a travesty. Why don't we have better refs?

I might watch it

r8 this OC I just made

I appreciate how memey all the female champs are at the moment.

Who is the azn fuckboy under the cowardly rat?

Is that rose's dog? cute

Ben Nguyen my man, he beat Tim Eliott a while ago and is slated to fight Formiga

He's actually a legit fun fighter despite being a redditor

>these old photos

That feel when pat barry raped rose into a near comatose state in which she doesn't have any emotions left now.

>Bisping vs Gastelum
how does this fight go

Today's MMA Hour lineup.

>Michael Bisping, Cub Swanson, Quinton Jackson, Jimmie Rivera, Mackenzie Dern, Duane Ludwig, Mike Mazzulli, Michael Carter-Williams, mystery guest in studio

both are overrated cans, so it will end in a double career ending knocout if we are lucky

No one cares. Stop shilling

I'll be too asleep to care

I'm sure people care. You're being ridiculous. This is our SportsCenter.

I can't stand Hooknose Kikenberg personally

and your #1 most liked woman fighter in MMA is?

No one does except mandrama aspies so you might be right on that. Rogan talks mma 90% more even when he has some archery idiot on.

i'd rather watch mma (something i unironically never do) than that stupid show

who is your favorite strawweight competitor in the ufc 115 pound fighting division ?

PVZ

Fast forward to the spam you moron

How much can you bench press after you train MMA?

I genuinely find it surprising people are so after Cub getting a title shot, after he beat Artem

I love Meegan, the Aussie champ from Invicta.

But Valentina is my favorite.

>woman

steroid abuser

>not having a dykefu

Joanna tapped to strikes. This is the happiest I have ever been. I am literally on my death bed and this makes me happy.

her gf is cute af

Borrachinha is the natty goat.
Bisping just lost to a guy who was retired for 4 years and who used to fight in a lower division. The fight was not even close.

andrade is a dyke but her smile is very comfy, does anyone else feel the same?
she is one of those people that make you feel a bit better after looking at them

here
youtube.com/watch?v=0E5G4EUcZsQ

It ought to. Contenders who beat a champ shouldn't even be given a belt until they successfully defend it. The UFC should hold the belt in trust in the meantime. That way frauds like Conor would never touch gold.

i'm sorry to disappoint you but borrachinha won't go far. idc if he isn't natty, i'm just talking about his skills and abilities. i can see these things. he might get some good wins but he's going to get exposed as a less-than-elite talent sooner or later.

I get you

This thread sucks

Was that the only cub fight you ever saw?

Or you could just make them defend instead of something that cringey

Holy fuck!

No he also saw Cub get smacked around and embarrassed by Max

her wife looks like on of those overweight submissive latinas who can cook god like dishes and treat you like a god in the relationship. If polygamie would be allowed I would definately marry one of these kinds of women.
Well, will keep voting Merkel maybe my wishes will be granted in the futures

>Contenders who beat a champ shouldn't even be given a belt until they successfully defend it... haha things certainly have changed around here
>just sign the papers Georges

agree

I think the same about Nunes, despite how much people seem to dislike her. She always comes across nice to me.

you dont have to marry one. just get keep one in the house as your "maid"

less if you only weight lift and dont do any MMA

No, but it's his most recent matchup and that shit matters when you're considering title contention.
Artem and Choi, and a standing loss to the current Champ. Isn't his next booked fight someone outside the top 5 too? I like Cub, but he seems to take fights that do nothing for him

I like your way of thinking, Arnold

steroids

who was the worst tattoo in MMA?
>pic unrelated

Conor's unironically

every tattoo is the worst

do i have to pick one? darren till or sara mcmann

nevermind conor's shit tattoos are the shittiest

Is that Elvis?

Schaub has some funny stories about Carwin.

why the Conor hate? Reddit hates him now, that means that we must starting to like him here again

stay there

let dana tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=6cYYMlDrCkA

Johnny Cash

Cody's tattoos are pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3MxfNs0iM

"I’m saying truths, I’m saying facts. I mean, I’m just speaking my mind. I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to speak my mind in this world. I think I know him more than most people since I lived together with him for two years. The guy’s a fake, man, just… his little fucking baby-faced tweets to Georges St-Pierre, it just got under my skin. He’s just trying to act like a saint, ‘oh, I’m praying for you.’ Shut up, man. Go do some more coke, go cheat on your wife some more, man. You’re a piece of shit dirtbag. He was difficult as shit to live with. The guy was dirty, man, he stunk, he didn’t shower, man. The guy was just a mess, man. He was getting into partying and all that bad stuff back then. He was just going down the wrong path, but he always tried to act like a saint, ‘oh, I’m into religion, I’m all about god,’ this and that. He’s just fooling all the fans, he needs to be exposed for the real person that he is, because he ain’t this saint and good person like he tries to act like he is.”

No, Im an active member on r/mma and heem. What yu wanna do bout it whiteboi?

You're a faggot

stay there

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/8g_6vKXubWY?t=5m28s