Black Sails

Why the fuck is she relevant ?
Why don't they just let people rape her to death?

What movie is this from?. I need some fresh frames to jerk off too?.

Literally no fucking clue, save for the fact that the whores trust her with intel I guess.

You know a show is shit if Sup Forums can't even create any memes out of it

my nigga blackbeard went out like a true fucking badass

>hmmmmmmmmm
>nassau

>memes
>mean quality
you're retarded

>Why the fuck is she relevant ?
She has some wicked cleavage there.

Au contraire

cus long dong silver can only be satisfied by black or mulato women

>The gritty sexual prequel to Treasure Island.

It's time to stop starz.

Magical negro.

Long john has been taking warning lessons about beeing veery careful from delaney

cause Long BLEACHED Silver still didnt finish wreaking her ass

CAPTAIN FLINT I'M NASSAU

she's hot as fuck, post more please

ayy

>/gif/ tits girl finally gets a real acting role
I assume she's shit though.

giv me the nudes fags

jj.am, newfriend

Why did this show become golden once they got canceled? The first seasons contained more titties than plot, but now they've completely dropped the nudity and replaced it with a decent plot.

there was the buttpirate stuff for a short while, but yeah the show is pretty painful to watch atm

I might have to watch this show just for the corsets

>cancelled

Nigger what, it's not cancelled. It ending with season 4 because there's nothing left to tell before the events in Treasure Island

>comfirmed never watching it

BILLY IS GOAT

Anne will be fine right...RIGHT?!

Brehs

Is there a compilation of all the lesbian scenes yet?

That's pretty much the only reason to care about this show anyways

you got it backwards nigger, you watch black sails by skipping al max and elenor scenes

you should meet this guy and watch BS together: >i skip a lot of dialogue scenes, especially those with Flint, because i can't stand him

so they can have scenes like this.

I can't be the only one irritated by her stupid forced fucking accent

Stop humming the last fucking syllable in every fucking sentence FUCK

>gay pirates
lol

This is sort of a mini-series. Yes they had multiple seasons, but it was never intended to be a long running show. They had a story they wanted to tell and they're done with it.

I really enjoyed the keelhauling scene.

Captcha: Flint Sorospe

Interesting.

While they are at it, they should make a Treasure Island movie and call it complete

I'd watch it. And if they made a film, they'd have a bigger budget.

FUND IT

Maybe they should crowd fund it. Star Citizen raised over $160 mil.

Asspirates of the Caribbean was like a handful of eps leading up to one man-to-man kissing scene.

Considering it was on Starz, it was pretty tame and plot-wise almost a throwaway storyline.

>Vane is dead
>Teach is dead
>Jack is gonna die
>Flint is gonna die
>Nassau will fall
>There will be no pirate revolution against the Empire
>Anne is going to disappear
>Rodgers is going to fail, return to England and be imprisoned before coming back for round 2 and dying

Its sad watching them fight against the inevitable.

It's obvious that Flint is crashing that plane with no survivors and others are retards for following him into his personal crusade anyway

>Jack is gonna die
>Flint is gonna die
>Anne is going to disappear

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually if things had gone differently Nassau could have been the first hotbed for independence. Americans would be celebrating names like Hornigold instead of Washington.

Oh and I think the writers will give it their own spin and eventually make Flint follow his homolust back to Florida and have Rackham fake his death and elude with Anne or something

Explain, or direct me somewhere that explains user

The Pirate Republic of Nassau at its height had enough naval power to at least resist the Royal Navy and had a democratic process called the code of conduct that established their society and political system. Captains were democratically chosen as representatives and leaders of their crews and could easily be thrown out if they were being cunts or fuckups.

But shit went south and Nassau fell instead.

They were also, naturally, resistant to British rule. The ingredients were there it just didnt happen. Not enough public support for the pirates for one thing.

Interesting

I dropped the show after S1 because of the overt "strong wymyn" characters. It's seriously worse than Game of Thrones about it

You are missing out user

The only 2 black women I ever liked in my life are that chick from OP and the slut from Misfits (S1-S3). Just for their faces and eye-color, though.

Jesus Christ I want her dead so badly

>Hornigold
not that traitorous cunt

I stopped watching after season 2. Is it worth picking up again at season 3?

I will miss this when it's gone
It's the only show I care about anymore

>"strong wymyn"
>Eleanor got pic related
>Max gangraped
>Miranda headshot
>Anne hammered

Most of Sup Forums gets hideously triggered whenever a female character does more than speak 3 words or is onscreen for five minutes
I think this show suffers from the same problem we had with Boardwalk Empire; a lot of anons don't actually watch it but parrot stuff they've heard or read

Flint being a fairy, Gutherie/max surviving all the nonsense they've had/done and whole lesbian angle in season 2 pretty much killed any male support this show is ever going to have.

You can do one or two of these things but honestly they have a long list of shit that usually kills shows.

Oh fuck off you triggered little shit, not all of us are underage 'tards who process everything through a political filter

She's the reason I stopped watching the show. There has been literally no reason to not have the murdered for several years now and her presence is awful. I know she is a character you are meant to dislike, but I loathe her presence to the point of it ruining the rest of the show. She should not be alive.

>they have a long list of shit that usually kills shows.
Interesting to note how it ran for four seasons before reaching a natural conclusion, then.

The way she speaks is so annoying.

Let's not forget Max was Silver's first trusted partner in crime on the island... so maybe he still feels something for her, that's why he spared her life too (and also for getting that info on that south Floridan contact to use it against Flint)