WHAT CAN MEN DO AGAINST SUCH FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?

WHAT CAN MEN DO AGAINST SUCH FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/v5DTLA4anZt4ABdOQKxiXw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO PARENT SHOULD HAVE TO BURY THEIR CHILD

dear god Sup Forums ruins everything

Sup Forums has nothing to do with this you assblasted simpleton

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman crybabies ruin everything
ftfy

>This meme is about Sup Forums.

Found the redditor.

>DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

Early LotR taxposting threads were ruined by people making it about nothing but jews.

NO PARENT SHOULD HAVE TO BURY THEIR CHILD IN STUDENT LOAN DEBT

What an incredibly shit meme.

Why does this shit always gets so many you's in contraposition to well thought posts?

I know i replied because others did; but, what gives?

>And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there IS no multiplier effect, and that an increase in aggregate output just springs up out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.

You're clearly mentally ill if you think a board has gained sentience just to post on another board

BUT NOTHING CAN SHORT IT!

If i increased the sales tax rate, would you die?

The retards here just can't help themselves

WHAT ABOUT THEIR WRITE OFFS
THEY DON'T NEED THOSE

>they have a cave tax

THE 10% FLAT TAX WAS DEAR TO YOU I SEE

first day on the 9gag?

go back to fucking pol

>>they have a cave toll

>one tax exemption to rule them all

>Who would have thought such a small business could endure so high corporate tax

>PIPPIN: I didn't think we would go bankrupt this way this way.
>GANDALF: Bankrupt? No, the business doesn't end here. Debt is just another path, one that we all must take. The lucarative surplus of this business rolls back, and all turns to empty bank accounts, and then you see it.
>PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
>GANDALF: A Jew, offering a loan at what he insists is a reasonable interest rate
>PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad if we are to restart our business with competent financial planning
>GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.
>>

>Everything I dont understand is Sup Forums

If anything it's /biz/

the age of the gold standard is over
the time of the fiat currency is now

>Know that it suffered greatly at the hands of the Senate Committee on Finance

>in contraposition

thats not how you fucking use that

(You)

very meta

STIMULUS!

>taxposting
Nice name you've given your reddit meme you stole from /lit/

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>stole from /lit/

no, they never crossed it with LOTR

good b8

Why do you shitposters have such victim complexes?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/v5DTLA4anZt4ABdOQKxiXw/

What about their macroeconomic stability? They don't need those.

Saruman would've suceeded if he allowed for a little bit of a free market competition instead of a 100% centralized system

SUB-PRIME-MORT-GAGES. Bundle em, securitize em, stick em in a tranche.

TAXATION IS THEFT! TAXATION IS THEFT!
FOWARD ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS

What's this meme? Is spending millions on weekending in Florida and a security detail on your civil home called fiscal responsibility now?

For Kaynes

MAY THE LARD OF THE VAT LAND CAM FARTH

Lmao

>I wish this asset had never come to me
>So do all who live to see such taxes but that is not for us to decide
>All we have to decide is what to claim with the forms that are given to us

Holy fuck I'm dying

I'm shaking in the bathroom stall

Riders of Rohan! Debts you have taken, now repay them all, to lender and bank!

SHARE THE LOAN

Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. When the stock makert opens, look to the East.

The Conglomerates are strong my Lord, their roots go deep

will lotr ever stop giving

of course we did you idiot.

Twenty years from now, Lotr will still be highly discussed over the internet and in person, and GoT will fade into irrelevancy almost never discussed except by the people who watched the show during its run.

bolsheviks leave

meant to reply to

Did you reply to the wrong post or do you just want to talk about LOTR?

underrated

They dont actually expect me to pay off my student loan.........do they?

Guys can we just kill this meme?

Not that its bad, but it excludes like 70% of the meme community myself included. Its too complicated

Fucking genius.

Its just economics

There is nothing said in this thread that wasn't covered in a high school/gen-ed econ class

>What is it? What do you smell?
>MMMM...TAX EVASION

It's been confirmed as mostly samefagged by one guy on several devices. he's already given it the death sentence name too

>What have I got in my portfolio?
>Not fair, it isn't fair my precious, is it, to ask us what it’s got in its nasty little portfolios?

>The senate committee on tax reform has been talking for hours what has been decided?
>Decided? No, we have just finished saying "Good Morning".

bailiffs

You're in the service of the Shareholders now, you have to do as you're told

>You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to approve a loan. And we never give out a loan unless it is worth taking a long time to approve.

My friends, you pay taxes to no one.

>Three percent share for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven percent share for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
Nine percent for Mortal Men, doomed to die."

(who) gives a fuck about the amount of replies you got?

A tax return is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

>Do you have any shares, master hobbit?
>Well... yes, at least enough for my own people. But we have no money for great markets or economic crises.

The ASoIaF books aren't even very well written. I gave up about 3 books in because they kept dropping in quality.

THIS

this meme is elitist and will never appeal to the working class. It is for thos reason that it will never reach the heights of orc posting or baneposting

why did the Dwarves, Elves and Humans all accept the gift of magic rings without any suspicions? Was Sauron that much of a trickster that people thought he would be trustworthy?

Let merchants have their memes and peasants theirs.

Wrong thread friendo.

Have you seen the import tax rate for magic items in the middle earth, no wonder people smugle shit from the immortal lands

>here's a magical cock ring that will make you cum mithril strands
>oh no, thanks, this sounds too fishy to be true

L O R D O F G I F T S

The interest on them was to die for.

It began with the founding of the great banks: three were given to the British, immoral, wisest and most beady-eyed of all beings. Seven to the Swiss; great miners and craftsman of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Jews, who above all else desire power. For within these banks was bound the credit and turnover to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another bank was made: in the land of Israel, in the boardrooms of Temple Mount, the dark lord Rothschild forged, in secret, a central bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his greed, his malice,and his will to dominate all life.

One Bank to Finance them All.

>dub trips

Sauron managed to grab the control rod of the greatest king of Numenor, who was fully aware of him being a powerful maia and an enemy who delights in subterfuge and corruption. Sweet-talking a bunch of ignorant hicks into accepting trinkets with no obvious drawbacks was nothing to him.

>If by liquidation or revaluation I can asset you, I will. You have my swaps...
>And you have my bonds.
>And my taxes.
>You carry the equity of us all, little one. If this is indeed the balance sheet of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.

such lies

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GARDENER!

i haven't been here for weeks but did this come from the "what was arragon's tax plan" posts?

yes, for some reason these threads started popping up last week or so.

heh. nice meme'ing kid. keep it up, you just might make it in this town

>*with a flick of his cape, he disappears over the horizon. his stack of fedoras slowly descending from view*

>Do not disturb the markets

>What is this new devilry?
>A bailout. A demon of the ancient world.

> I heard raised voices.
> What did you hear? Speak.
> N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about low interest rates, and a central bank, and something about the devaluation of the dollar, but nothing important. Please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don’t devalue my assets. Don’t turn me into anything… deductible.

Have we gone too far?
Are these memes too advanced for our age?

No, this meme comes from Game of Throne's author talking shit about LOTR

This is all on Sup Forums

And it's a good one

RR Martin is a faggot hack

>I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. A joint business venture once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we invested and filed for bankrupcy together. We come to honor that allegiance.

>We are proud to accrue interest alongside Men once more.