This is canada's minister of defense

this is canada's minister of defense.

>Harjit Sajjan, sworn as defense minister into the Cabinet, headed by Justin Trudeau, on November 4, 2015.

CANADA'S DEFENSE IS IN THE HANDS OF A POO IN THE LOO

Nuke us Ameribro

SIHKS

ARE

BRO

TIER

Still better than eurocucks

>china is a video game

>that general Tao
top kek

sikhs are beasts.

not even joking.

also hes a warrior

why did i read that as "behead Justin Trudeau"

Sikhism is a religion that is literally based on removing kebab

Also, Sikhs actually do poo in loo unlike Hindus.

Sikhs are based.

OP are you kidding? Canada has lucked out and got a defense minister who was for a thousand years bred for battle against the muslim hordes.

I'm giving cuckdreau credit, I think he got lucky.

Sikhs are bro-tier

>retarded ass burger never heard of the battle of saragarhi

Canada's Olympic hockey team > Canadian Armed Forces

It doesn't make sense. Canada doesn't have army.

Sikhs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>regular indians>>>>>>>>>>>fermented orangutan cum>>>>pakis

there's not a lot of sikhs where i live, but all the ones ive met and talked to are fucking great. indians and pakis can all die in a fire. useless smelly cunts

it's a religion based on removing foreigners from their homeland and they are massive hypocrites.

0.01 cent has been deposited into your account rajesh

It's not a religion based on removing kebab or foreigners.

Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

You do realize he served multiple tours in afghanistan, and as poo in the loo sikh his mortal enemies are bombing poo in loo muslims. He even fought for the extra secrurity checks and other restrictions for the rather shitty influx of refugees. He may not be white but the enemy of enemy is my friend.

0.02 cents has been deposited into your account rajesh

also POO IN THE LOO

thanks goldbergstein

It's fine. I'm pretty sure that Sikhs have to kill a muslim to be considered a man so he should do a good job.

>defending a poo in the loo

You don't have a country

That's a Sikh.

They're pretty cool.

you don't even attack isis with your poo in the loo

canada shouldnt fight isis at all

how can you? your man in charge of your military isn't potty trained.

Poland.

Sikhs are cool.

are cool if you enjoy shitting in the streets

This sikh has had more successful tours in Iraq and killed more Taliban then the top 50 USA soldiers combined together. Get educated you fat fuck American.

Who is the chinese guy supposed to be?

I have no qualms with Sikhs. They're the only group who westernizes almost perfectly, even better than East Asians. They stand firmly against Muslims and highly value tradition and family. Their only downside is they're not white, but comparatively speaking if we could swap all the niggers and spics in the US for Sikhs we would probably be way better off.

He will defend his people....

..so you should defend your own.

>He will defend his poo in the streets*

fixed that for you

Kill em with kindness.

Lmao are you retarded? Did you even think about the numbers involved before you shat that out? Fucking leaf, bet you've never even been to the 'stan.

pls respond

Hes a mud he is not based. Hey white man - keep letting your nations be taken over and the genocide will be complete.

wakey wakey time.

your bullshit feels laws are whats standing in your way from riding out and putting these muds in mass graves.

>implying Sikhs aren't bros

>Posts anti-Sikh thread
>Every poster disagrees
>8 posts by this ID calling people shills

Half of your thread is you calling people shills, the other half is individual users telling you that Sikhs are bro tier. That should tell you something

>poo in loo

Subtle differences are lost on you

As an someone in the Canadian Army, I've heard nothing but praise about this guys conduct in Afghanistan. I've had drinks with some Lt. Colonels when I was still in militart college and they said he was a great asset. He eventually became the liason between the ANA and our forces in Kandahar.

>bro tier sikhs assimilate into whatever cultures they enter!

>still wears a fucking ass rag on his head

Special exceptions to military uniforms are bullshit and this shouldn't exist. Why did I even go through training and discipline for military uniformity when someone can grow a beard and wear a fucking towel with insignia glued on?

Shit pisses me off. All those times some pencil necked desk jockey faggot gigged me over having my hands in my pockets after patrolling for 10 hours. God damn.

hell ya I'd owe ya one bud

can't argue with that. Go Trump

>what is culture and religion and tradition
>something white people don't have

How does Putin's dick feel in your ass?

Go back to your own country, pajeet.

WHAT IS MILITARY TRADITION YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN COCKSUCKER

go back to poo in loo apu

He is an expert of biological warfare.

Id rather have a poointheloo than a mudslime.

Looking at you UK.

Google this guy and learn something you fucking slackjaw

Dude is badass as fuck

The Sikh military history wearing turbans has existed longer than your military has existed

And if you want to know why Sikhs were specifically granted permission, above all other groups, in Britain first:

Sikhs fought in WWI and II and refused to remove their turbans. The Sikh regiment became one of the highest honoured regiments of the war. The Sikh regiments have more active service time in WWI and WWII than any american regiments.

>new things scare and confuse me

Calling it a rag or a towel is an easy giveaway that you're autisticly terrified of anything you didn't experience in childhood.

This.

The man is certified bad ass.

Sikhs are bro tier. Are you fucking dumb?

>Why did I even go through training and discipline for military uniformity

>I just just graduated basic
or
>I am a non-combat trade

The post. Nobody who has time in and actual experience in the combat arms gives a fuck about uniformity. I understand that your sergeant wants your beds made and you boots on the same sides of room - and you're probably getting yelled at a lot about being uniform. Welcome to your first day in the military, junior

Someone switching out a beret for a turban (in combat they switch to helmet) is literally the last motherfucking thing anyone in the combat arms could give a fuck about. Or anyone who has been in for more than 2 years. Or anyone who isn't a sad cunt whose only source of pride is being in the military

Liang Guanglie