I AM MAKING A BREXIT RANT VIDEO BRITFAGS

I am an Eastern European man that was about to leave for Britain for work after holiday but then checked Brexit wasnt a joke. I got pissed, cuz that means pound will become more worthless. I am angry at this predicement so I am making a rant video on Brexit and urge everyone to recount for second referendum.

Post facts, reasons, pics and charts why Brexit is retarded and you will see it in the video.

I am really serious bout this, if I don't do it Britain will sink

(10 mins long and getting longer like my slavic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCd1cYnG4LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You better have full resolution rendering quality and resample and stretch quality set to Best m8.

Also make sure you're using HD 1080-24p (1920x1080, 23.976 fps)

But to answer you're question I'm Scottish so I can give you some info.

What do you want? I could discuss the SNP.

oh fuck i just realised this cunt is a remainiac

nope fuck that shit lads i'm out

>Post facts, reasons, pics and charts why Brexit is retarded and you will see it in the video.

>facts
>reasons
>charts
>brexit = retard

Good luck with that, lad.

Fuck off slav plebian. We don't want or need your skills. Try fixing your own country first.

Britfags talk to themselves in their free time?

Go home Russian colonist. Cry somewhere else.

Meanwhile Estonians are delighted at this, perhaps the EU will cut off our gibs now which means that our politicians can't meme around anymore and will actually have to work.

where did you get your copy of vegas pro?

i need one

Stop whining and go fold sheets in Ireland or guts fish in Norway

I'm pretty sure I fucked a guy like you at pride a year or so ago. Ever been in the UK?

You want us to chuck out Brexit so you can come over and work here?
Fuck off.

Fuck all else to do m8

After brexit, FTSE 100 fell to it's lowest levels in like 30 years

And 2 weeks later, it's at its highest level since 2011

Also why the fuck is your date MM/DD/YYY
Still fuck off though, you don't want what's best for Britain but what's best for yourself.
You don't deserve Britain.

put my post in your video

What is the music track that will be playing in the background? At least you already have it turned down so we can hear you.

Same. Ireland always uses the UK as a safety valve for its emigrants, now the Irish establishment will now have to take more responsibility for running their own country rather than being a bunch of hacks pandering to the EU.

Nevermind. I found it. You should leave it out. It sounds like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCd1cYnG4LI

this

Cry more baltcuck. Maybe if you bawl loud enough, mama Merkel will come along and flood you with refugees until you feel better.

can you explain?