Predator 2018

What the hell is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNOpjU6yWYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

becuz one pussy thread is never enough

Not complaning but why does Shane Black always put a young kid in his movies?

Like the girl in The Nice Guys or Iron Mans sidekick in IM3

You know the answer.

he's a pedo

kek

what a fag

Dubs wasted on an autist who does this in every thread he doesn't like. Damb shame.

Are the 2018 supposed to be special forces or just normal infantry?

I fucking hate that look the second black guy in the bottom pic is doing
You see it all the time on mugshots

It's like an ape posturing

How is crying about the death of a beloved classic with a sterile and poorly thought out reboot with a PG-13 rating related to "Alt-Right"?

Honest question.

The 80s were a terrible, terrible time.

If you don't know the answer honestly you're way too fucking stupid to bother explaining it

So you have no idea?

Not at all. Nothing in the OP is crying about anything political. Again, what's this got to do with politics, since "Alt-Right" is inherently political.

The fact you refuse to explain makes me think you're a shitposter. A spamming shitposter nonetheless, as you're spamming this in pretty much every thread you don't like.

If you were truly right and it was political (it isn't) surely they would be moaning about how "SJW" the original was, after all, it has two black guys in it.

Don't talk to morons.

Realistically most solders don't look like the guys in the first predator.

And Arnie, he's got learning difficulties.

You are a fucking retard dude. You people have gotten to beworse than they are. The movie looks like trash. Nobody is saying anything political except for you. You are a paranoid, deranged, sad little man.

That's not the point

Predator is primal movie about a peak man overcoming the unknown

>Realistically

I'm only bothered by the kid. Maybe add some more fodder.

Most soldiers probably wouldn't fair well against a predator though. Also the reboot won't have the manliest handshake to ever have existed.

youtu.be/cNOpjU6yWYQ

Bunch of no names and one half of a comedy duo.

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking?
Even Predators had a better cast than this.

He's talking about how buff they are.

Most soldiers are not bad ass special ops either.

>DUDE SPUNKY LITTLE KID THAT FLIPS THE TROPE ON ITS HEAD

Stop it, Shane.

Please.

Is he? Are you speaking for him now? Are you two in the same room? Is he rimming you while you have your turn at the keyboard?

What the fuck is a kid doing in the middle of the rain forest? Non the less a white pasty kid?

>posting the edit
baka

youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

Why do Special Forces always have beards?

fucking retard

what the fuck

They're special snowflakes that NEEED to make sure everyone knows they're special.

Quite surprised there's no Chris Pratt desu, someone needs to get in contact with the executives. I don't think MJ Key is enough to bring in the meme audience

You do realize only guys on the bottom pic have beards right? The 80's were like that because people had just discovered protein powder that made them huge as fuck.

Couldn't/ to lazy find the original. Thank you senpai. I, I love you.

I love you, Shane, but you better know what the fuck are you doing with that shit cast.

Maybe they're all killed off in the first 5 min then Arnie and Danny Glover team up and fuck up the Predator. Buddy movie tier badass

Cheek pouches are a hell of a thing

because they're the only ones allowed to in the military lel,
also if you're OPERATING in a sandmonkey country they might mistake you for one of their own. You're also less likely to be identified when you go home and shave that shit off.

Because only fairies go hairless, like vagina.

well done, have another (you)

>death of a beloved classic with a sterile and poorly thought out reboot with a PG-13 rating
Is it 2010 again?

>Literally one guy who's sort of muscular I guess
How hard is it to get some wrestlers and put them in front of a camera in the woods
Hell, how hard would it be to at least get Terry Crews or somebody known for being over the top, not some fucking lanklet like Key

BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS

because they operate in muslim countries where men are expected to have beards
clean shaved man immediately stands so it's either painting "shoot me" on your forehead or growing a beard

>President is on political trip
>suddenly wild rebels appear
>kidnap his kid when they can't get him
>flee to jungle
>President then sends this small team to go get his son back

It ends with the kid saving 1-3 of the guys lives by saying "TRUST ME. I LEARNT THIS FROM A VIDEO GAME." and laying a superb trap that results in the Predator being trapped. The Spec Ops goes to shoot it in the head and the kid goes "NO! DON'T! LET'S JUST GO!" and they run away. This opens for Predator 2 (2018) which has the Predator save the kid, perhaps the kid grows up and is in politics, from terrorists.

Screencap this.

Because they are making their effort to fit in with the ragheads so they don't feel disrespected by manly man with our facial hair.

wut, a little kid? , that comedian? some fat white boy, and a skinny chink woman. WTF

Not gonna lie, mad jelly over that beard growth.

You know it's interesting that you're right. The Russian MMA guy and the convicted felon who played Machete are legitimately tough, and the guy from Justified can at least play a decent psycho. None of the guys in the pic look intimidating at all. Not even the black guys.

I get what you are saying but I just don't think even Shane can save this now.

Its got bland made by commitee shitflick written all over it now.

Seems like every time Hollywood do something right (hiring Shane) they immediately have to follow it up with something fucking stupid. (hiring this cast)

>sissy men

Which incarnation of Mel would have the best chance against a predator Sup Forums?

Chuck's Feed and Seed?

Olivia Munn is the only one who deserves to be there.

JGL played a role in the original Predator?

Probably Lethal Weapon Mel. He knew Judo and other chink fighting.

Either that or Blood Father Mel for being brutal as fuck.

Hey now. Predators was a pretty cool film in a schlocky way. It wasn't played off as anything but a sequel. The scene with the samurai was pretty cool, lad.

But this is an out and out reboot. Predators was also not PG-13 plus didn't have a little kid, plus Adrian Brody had to get buff to go shirtless. OP has manlet twink fucbois as the soldiers and a kid.

Think Max would do ok?

>But this is an out and out reboot.

Is it? I thought it was another one of those "the sequels don't exist, this is a sequel to the original" sequel.

As long as a Predator slashes her chest with a knife and she dodges it, but he top gets cut and her boobs flop out, will it be worth it.

It's like the new cast was just chosen to meet a diversity quota.

I don't know, but he seems to be the only guy who can cast kids opposite adults and make them not irritating.

Max would be best, imo
He's the canniest of the Mels.

Predator wasn't about Dutch being a better fighter than the Predator
It was about learning to outsmart him

Not sure. It always seemed that Max kept getting his ass kicked and only got away narrowly. That is until Fury Road, but that's mhm Hardy

>Munn

How the hell is she still showing up in movies?

Nope this is called Predator. Not Predators or Predator: Shitty Subtitle. But Predator. It's also being reported as a remake/reboot.

Then again, it's PG-13 so you could argue it's not a reboot/remake at all...

sexual favors.

because she gives the best head in hollywood.

Funny to think that Shane Black is in between Jesse "Sues the widows of murdered heroes" Ventura and Arnold "Fuck up a state's economy" Schwarzenegger.

The franchise needed to go back to it's 80s roots with large muscle operators and over the top murder and violence

not nu-males and children. Hopefully they will all die for my entertainment

THE

But it can't be that. The original had 2 black guys an Indian and a South American woman and most of the white guys died early in the movie. It already met the diversity quota.

Relatively attractive but not attractive enough that you think "why the fuck is she in a warzone/danger zone", plus she's trained in action choreography.

Plus she's there for boob scenes, but this is PG-13 so there likely won't be any. Maybe a quick flash like in Simon Pegg film everybody forgets (Absolutely Everything or whatever it was called).

She works very hard and is the right kind of ethnic.

But that would fit well because Dutch got his ass kicked all through the movie and had to outsmart the predator like said.

>Munn is fully dressed

What the fuck is their godamn problem? It's not like she was fucking prude.

I wonder what the millennial predator will look like

no, wait, i dont want to know

It's going to be PG 13 and have a child

DROPPED

Stop ruining my favorite sci-fi franchise!!!!

>black
>black
>basically black
>white

>no Billy-surrogate

the ongoing marginalisation of native Americans in Hollywood cannot be tolerated

Whatever, it's still being marketed as a PG-13 reboot from what I can remember.

morons

this

It\s not that b... THERE IS A FUCKING KID NOW???? WHAT IS THIS FAGGOTRY!!!!

welcome to Sup Forums, I understand reddit isn't as much fun but have you considered killing yourself, newfag?

She will strip down to a tank top with no bra in a hot and sweaty room. Bet on it.

Instead of dreads, the Predator now has a Hitler Youth haircut
And his skin is pale and there a symbol that's almost like a swastika but not quite

And when the POC lead unmasks him, he says "You are one white motherfucker"

Schwarzenegger was elected to lead; not to read.

gonna laugh if all the black guys get killed and it ends with munn kissing the white dude while the kid dances around

>all these shitposters in this thread mixing truth and lies

THIS FILM IS NOT A REBOOT. IT IS A SEQUEL TO PREDATOR.

IT IS ALSO RATED R, NOT PG-13 YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

REEEE WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU GOOGLE.

I thought it was confirmed R when this pic was released? Where's this PG13 business coming from?

That seems very unlike Shane Black.

found a leaked screenshot of the spec-ops in action

LOOKS GREAT! BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!

>Jesse "Sues the widows of murdered heroes" Ventura
I'm a patriot and respect Kyle's service (I even read his book about the history service guns in the United States) but he shouldn't have made up lies about Ventura.

good grief

As much as a hate the casting choice, and the look of the characters. This is a PARTIAL CAST!

I hate the fact that people aren't getting their facts straight and just jumping on something because of misinformation.

>implying Kee won't have some GOAT one-liners

i think arnie and crew where on more than just protein powder buddy

YOU'RE FUKN WRONG SPORTO, it's rated R
and is called THE PREDATOR

just go backk to redd1t k>?

Masterfully baited. Thanks for the (You).