Why are blacks so good at making music compared to Asians?

Why are blacks so good at making music compared to Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN_R3Xfm0es
youtube.com/watch?v=XuCsP7GFjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_OX-0aca0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWG-WQDussQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_aesthetics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers can't even make music, unless you count rap as ""music""

>only knows of music made from 2000 and onwards

hello Gen Z babby

who would have thought a brazilian negro monkey would be so good at jazz. i surely wouldnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=YN_R3Xfm0es

youtube.com/watch?v=XuCsP7GFjuY

It's just a matter of access and ideological control.

Why are they so good at dancing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_OX-0aca0

wtf is this

they were literally only good at Jazz and I don't see them making that anymore
I guess Afrobeat and gospel are okay

and at least the Nips are great at music and I don't mean j-pop

a shitty attempt at copying pop rock from 15 years ago

poor woman :(

Nigger music sucks. HOWEVER, they DO know how to dance, gotta give them that

jealous wh*Te subhuman

Asians are incapable if creativity.

Blacks have Stevie Wonder, MJ, Prince, Jimmy Hendrix, Neil Young, Ray Charles, Ben E. King, Bill Withers and many others who I can't quite remember.

Meanwhile Scandinavia has Varg. (and before you say pay debts, greece is a shithole, "what has your country done" etc etc I am including Greece in that and I am not offended at insults towards my cunt kek)

>they were literally only good at Jazz
>what is Blues
>what is House
>what is Dancehall
>what is Trap

>what is Blues
it's ok, but niggers don't play it anymore
>what is House
into the trash it goes
>what is Dancehall
into the trash it goes
>what is Trap
into the trash it goes

>but niggers don't play it anymore
they do, except it's not a popular genre. that's like whites don't do classical music anymore just eurotrash

Greeks are fine, no hate from me

I would argue that most of those artists are waaay overrated, but Hendrix and Prince is obviously toptier. BUT, can you name any from the last 20years? Preferly from Africa, since many of the black americans have mixed genetics

And here's a Scandinavian gem; youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

well you still have reggae artists who aren't african but carribean but basically the same thing. American Blacks just grew up in a whole different situation and era compared to african and their music reflects that.

i like how everyone around them look at as if it's normal haha

okay, maybe they're good at those too but what does it matter to be good at bad music
I guess I could have mentioned Blues but it's just so irrelevant nowadays it didn't even cross my mind

Scandinavia has Grieg, you sub 90 IQ pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWG-WQDussQ

>grieg

you have to have an IQ of over 120 to post here

if you care to dig deep enough you will find that there are exceptional, genial, polyhedric and fascinating musicians among asians and blacks alike.
stop mixing politics with art you goddamn brainlets.

and stop baiting.

There are, indeed, many great, contemporary asian musicians. But can you name any black ones? Oh, and most art bare political meaning.

>spoonfeed me
>art is objective
>political messages in music mean I should judge art based on my ideology of choice

Fuckin' hell you're retarded

I asked you for one (1) good, contemporary black musician, as an example to back up your 'argument'
And yes, art is objective - but the artist is not

>political messages in music mean I should judge art based on my ideology of choice
>Implying I do, or even stated anything close to that
Fucking spick

Asians are god-tier at music compared to niggers.

>>art is objective
There are objective reasons why people find certain things aesthetic and certain not. There is a reason why we find symmetry attractive and random intentionally *ugly* post-modern jumbles not. We are programmed to distinguish health from disease.

Literally all modern music came from black American music like jazz and the blues

Early rock like Elvis was almost directly copied from black musicians

Also punk and pop

>random yank race insult
lol okay.
and I'm not here to spoonfeed you anything, if you can't name even 1 black musician you like I take you haven't really been listening to music at all and have just been sitting in your room jerking off and being a contrarian about anything that can be applied to your obsession with races, I mean I feel kind of bad for people like you but damn you're obnoxious.
I mean yeah you can be against immigration in your country but just straight up negating any value in some persons' creations because they happen to be x race is true fucking retardation.

>I mean guyz it's just objectively ugly, niggers amirite

good argument pal

fucking retarded weebnegro, learn your country's culture

>>I mean guyz it's just objectively ugly, niggers amirite
>good argument pal
Not what I wrote you ideological hack. I was talking about art in general. The addition to ROM in Toronto looks like a cancerous growth. We are programmed to find certain things attractive and certain not. Rotten meat is not as aesthetic as fresh meat. There are obvious evolutionary reasons for this.

>random yank race insult
Yea, those two words - at the end - totally discards everything else I said. Yet another great response, Juan.

what do you want from me? write a book about your idea of objective beauty or something.

I have adressed everything else though you crybaby.

People who are closest to the earth are the purest. They have natural rhythm and dancing skills. They're naturals on the drums. White people and some asians are too far from mother earth. They have ascended as beings.

>what do you want from me? write a book about your idea of objective beauty or something.
It has already been done.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_aesthetics

great way to scream that you're uncultured and a fucking neckbeard who faps to chinese cartoons

>500 words wikipedia article

lel, kinda sad

>People who are closest to the earth are the purest.
Aren't pygmys closest to the ground on account of being short?

>lel
t. 16 year old "nigger are so hip and cool because the tv told me so" retard.

What a waste of time.

nice projection

A lazy response from a dull mind.

kek

>I don't like niggers
>their music also sucks bcuz ooga booga rap amirite, everything sucks, I refuse to listen to any of it because my superior brain already knows in advance every single album and song is trash
>look at this wikipedia article written by me and my friends
>objectively ugly because I say so
>dull mind m'good sir

fucking hell calm your shitposting lad

White and asian people have no soul

You call that good music? Chinese music is absolutely the worst because Mandarin just sounds awful and repetitive with all the "shh" sounds. Also, isn't Mandarin supposed to have tones and shit? How come modern Chinese music just ignores all the tones that are part of the language? That just proves that Mandarin is a shit language for music.

Never post Chinese music again.

ASIAN RIKE MATH AND SCIENCE. ASIAN NO RIKE MUZIC. MUZIC BERY BAD, FOR ASIAN MAN. ONERY ONE REASON ASIAN MAN RISSEN TO MUZIC IS WHEN HE HAVEA SEXU WITH YOURA MOTHERU. BRACK MAN MAKE MUZIC BECAUSE HE BERY RYTMIC, UNRIKE WHITE MAN. THEREFORE, ASIAN MAN > BRACKU MAN > WHITE MAN. THIS ISSA BASIC MATH.

That sounds like shit. What's the point of proving OP correct?

Chinese is a shit language.

>1. The act of sarcasm and rape was done

The question is more why are black /Americans/ so good at music?

because americans are good at music

They're more in tune with their immediate environment, and they can hear better because of this.

WE

Not true at all

IS

SAFE-SAFE-SAFE
TY-TY-TY
DANCE-DANCE-DANCE

Asians are pretty good at making music though.

>who would've thought blacks are good at making black music

Why does everyone ignore the best genre of black music, Funk?