/moyes/

>West Ham are frustrated by David Moyes' injury problems and could consider selling the 28-year-old, with West Ham, West Ham and West Ham interested in the Scottish manager. (Mirror)

West Ham manager David Moyes, 26, is West Ham manager David Moyes' number one transfer target for next summer. (Sunday Express)

>West Ham are stepping up their efforts to sign West Ham's 23-year-old Scottish manager David Moyes. (Mirror)

West Ham are planning a £35m bid to sign West Ham's Scottish manager David Moyes, 25, as a replacement for David Moyes. (Sun)

>West Ham manager David Moyes, 45, is a target for West Ham and West Ham. (Sunday Express)

West Ham manager David Moyes is favourite to become West Ham manager as West Ham boss David Moyes wants to stay with the Hammers. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

>West Ham have agreed to sell 29-year-old West Ham manager David Moyes to West Ham for £8m in January. (Mirror)

West Ham's new manager David Moyes wants to sign West Ham's 25-year-old manager David Moyes on loan. (Sun)

>Hammers manager David Moyes struggled for first-team football under David Moyes when the pair were at West Ham but the Scot has assured the 29-year-old he has a future at the club. (Observer)

But West Ham manager David Moyes has suffered a suspected hamstring injury playing for West Ham. (Daily Mail)

>West Ham manager David Moyes, 31, says he has no regrets about staying with the Hammers and not joining West Ham, West Ham or West Ham. (Sunday Telegraph)

West Ham are interested in signing West Ham's 26-year-old Scottish manager David Moyes, but the London club's valuation of the player is too high. (Evening Chronicle)

>West Ham's Scottish manager David Moyes, 23, suffered an injury in training at the club on Friday. (Sun)

West Ham manager David Moyes, 21, says his development was stifled by previous West Ham managers David Moyes and David Moyes. (Leicester Mercury)

>West Ham would like to sign West Ham's Scottish manager David Moyes, 25, next summer. (Marca)

Moyes broke down and cried before walking out of a news conference following West Ham's 3-1 victory over Japan. (Independent)

>West Ham manager David Moyes, 33, says he may leave West Ham at the end of the season. (La Nacion - in Spanish)

West Ham will try to sign West Ham's 18-year-old manager David Moyes in January. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>moyes

Effort: 10
Execution: 2

>moyes

>tfw have to wait another 6 days for >Moyes

While I think it's interesting and I appreciate the effort, I not sure what your getting at. 6/10

Good thread is good

WE

DEM

>moyes

BOYS

Good OP.
Grumpy cunt.

HOLLA
HOLLA
WE
MAKIN
>moyes

He's right you 12 year old

cheeky >moyes bid for >torres incoming

Shinji pls

>moyes
Excellent thread, OP. I have it on good authority that >moyes will sign Thiago from Bayern Munich soon.

i wonder how moyes feels about moyes' comments about moyes

Moyes in a scathing reply to Moyes simply said ">moyes"

OP has missed the mark big time .

>moyes

We are all Moyesboys

>moyes

>moyes

>moyes

>Carroll is 28

That makes me sad. What a wasted career.