Can they do it?

Can they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/italy-v-sweden-betting-azzurri-to-miss-out-on-world-cup-for/imut3tek6h1r1p0msf39fxe5i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

unlikely

Sweden? YES!

Yes

goal.com/en/news/italy-v-sweden-betting-azzurri-to-miss-out-on-world-cup-for/imut3tek6h1r1p0msf39fxe5i

>no italy at the world cup?
>i don't think so

So many clichés in that article

>tfw had to go home from uni because I can't focus

Italy will destroy sand niggers

Sweden will win through the power of friendship

Sweden will go through

Ventura is a small club retard coach

Watch him use 3-5-2 again and try to cross the ball as the only tactic

Has Sweden's soccer team been sufficiently diversified?

They've already won.

No, and I know at least two traitorous journalists who got mad because niggers weren't arbitrarily picked for the squad

SWEDEN YES

We will win if they try hoofball against us again

Sverige? Ja!

Probably the whitest squad we have had in years

There is one half-finn

Sweden actually has the whitest squad of the Nordics with the exception of Iceland, of course. Their entire starting 11 is white. But Toivonen sounds Finnish.

fifa won't allow it.

Reminder Blatter hate us and Infantino is his puppet

They already have

The president of the Italian Football Federation have called the FIFA president and demanded that Italy gets a "fair" referee. I'm not kidding. They have basically demanded that FIFA refball Sweden.

Do you count Olof Lundh? He got berserk on the Swedish manager for not hiring staff with the right background (immigrant background).

Would rather have Italy. They could knock out a favourite like Brazil, Germany or Spain. They could also get knocked out of the groups. You never know what you're gonna get. Sweden is just guaranteed 3 games and out.

Wtf, I love sweden NT team now

Good luck tonight

Could you post the video or article of his chimpout?

No, unless there is a miracle they can't win the WC. France, Germany Brazil and even Belgium are too strong for them.
But with a bit of luck they can reach the finals and reach the thir place.

Sweden have played better than faggot country number 1. Fagland. We score more goals, concede less, and had a much much tougher group. I figure Fagland would end third in competition against France and Netherlands. So I prefer if Sweden reaches the WC rather than fagland.

allah may be with them

savage

Scoring 15 goals in 2 games against Luxembourg doesn't make you good. Sweden lost to Bulgaria and only got 1 point in 2 games against the worst Dutch team of all time. In fact Sweden wouldn't even be in the playoffs if not for a freak 1 in a million error by Hugo Lloris.

i doubt it, italy will rise it at home

italy will score 2+ at home

Will this be a goalless draw?

god I hope so

It'd eliminate Italy, so hopefully.

Italy will win 3-0 and all this talk about possible upset will be forgotten.

>15 goals against Luxembourg
What did the massive faggot mean by this?
>Lost to Bulgaria
So did The Netherlands
>Worst Dutch team of all time
Still much much better than Fagland
>What if situation
Fagland wouldn’t even be in the play offs if you had our group

Better than anything Italy this world cup

i hope not desu. wc with italy is shit

Fagland egded out wins against mighty football powers such as Malta, Lithuania, Slovenia etc. Oh how they deserve to play in the WC. Literally the most gay country and team in the world.

I hope not. Too many shit talking swedes for the past few months

Exactly. If needed, Italians will resort to anything. Even adding Argentinians to their teams. Refball and/or some other form of cheating will be there as options for the Italians if all else has failed.

Yes but only because Italy won't do shit

b-but Sup Forums said...

>Even adding Argentinians to their teams
What's the problem with this? Argentinians are Italians. They just happen to speak Spanish and think they're English.

>this closeted cunt obsessed with gays

England would top that group 2bh, but only because France fucked up (drew to Belarus, Lux, lost to you)

if 666666 get, Sweden will do it

No you wouldn’t. Your group was the weakest in the whole qualifiers, which is examplified by the fact that your runner up didn’t reach the play offs. Slovakia, Slovenia, Scotland are all Bulgaria tier teams, and you just just managed to edge out wins and draws against them. You’d stand ni chance against France, Netherlands or Sweden.

lets try again

Every group is easy. Only minnows who struggle to qualify think otherwise. Slovakia also made the knock out stages of Euro 2016, they're better than Sweden let alone Bulgaria.

it was me
so Sweden qualifies

Sweden played in the same group as two top class teams: Belgium and Italy.

Slovakia played in the same group as Fagland, Russia and Wales.

They didn't have to play against top teams like Sweden did, that's the simple explanation as to why they got through group stage.

based polandbro

>top class teams
>Belgium and Italy
kek

KEK

Republic of Ireland qualified from the exact same group. Sweden were possibly the worst team in Euro 2016 and are only in the play offs for 2018 because of the blunder in the France group. If you go through tonight then fair play, but I doubt it. 2/3-0 Italy.

Anyone that knows one percent of football agrees with me when I say that England and Russia are fucking shite compared to Italy and Belgium.

reckon sweden needs to play 5-3-2 with guidetti and claesson up front.
need fast forwards and to force italy to play number 1

cant disagree with that statement England and Russia suck

We almost won in Paris but got massively refballed. Besides like I said you are a fucking fag. Had we only got a draw against France we would have played with more concentration against Bulgaria. It's simply nonsense to believe that a team that produces 26 goals and conceding just 9 goals won't reach play offs. You really have to be a fucking retard to believe that, one with such horrible dental hygiene that oral bacteria have reached the brain and started eating up the frontal cortex resulting in total loss of logical reasoning.

Conceding 9 goals in qualifying is terrible and 17 of your 26 goals were statpadded against Luxembourg and Belarus, two absolute minnows. Don't know why you keep bringing it up, it couldn't be more irrelevant.

No it's not horrible when you have teams that are actually good in your group. Netherlands and France are unlike mighty England, Slovakia, Scotland and Slovenia, good attacking teams. Just look at how France not too long ago raped Fagland despite massive refball in your favor. You got a bullshit penalty and France got one man sent out and they still absolutely totally fucking annihilated your faggot team. That was a quite good show on the disparity of quality between Group A teams and Faglands group.

Traitor. That kind of diversity is heresy.

Wow FUCK Sweden

>he's now bringing up friendly results

Guess England's B team is equal to Germany then.

Pathetic. Why are you so obsessed? We're literally talking about Sweden and Italy you weirdo

If Sweden could've

-beat Bulgaria
-beat the worst Netherlands team that ever stepped foot onto a pitch at the "Friends Arena"

They'd be in Russia.

Two perfectly reasonable results for how good this guy thinks Sweden are.

Does it even matter? You got a wrong penalty and France got a red card and they still tore through your defense. I'm just saying, conceding 3 goals in a shitty group is not better than conceding 9 goals in a good group.
Once again a retarded what if reasoning. If Sweden had beaten Bulgaria then France would go 100 % and beat Luxembourg.

You think that a group with Slovakia, Slovenia as main competition is as tough as a group with France and Netherlands. Only a fucking moron would think that.

They'll get cucked by brown people, it'll be like pottery

You talk about retarded reasoning but suggest professional footballers don't try every game. The best part was you suggesting Sweden would have "concentrated more" against Bulgaria, even though at that point they had a good chance of topping the group. I'm done now, I'll give you a few more (You)s after Sweden get knocked out tonight, and it will be your fault because you couldn't beat Bulgaria

SWEDEN NO!

You fucking retard, you just threw the "friendlies don't mean anything" argument.

Truth is that players performance fluctuates and obviously if you go into a game against Bulgaria with a win against France behind your back it's obvious that you may not be fully concentrated. It's fully natural and anyone that knows anything about football recognize this fact.